Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

s_danger

IF-Dazzler

s_danger

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Hi,

Thanks for the enthu response on "lets tie some loose ends here.."

As my teenage daughter suggested, I am speculating some subtle romatic scenes between Sk and KK (somehow cant imagine MB in these scenes)

1. Kids in the children ward catch hold of Dr Ashutosh and ask him about the Raja Titli story update. Dr  Ashutosh tells them that the titli has flown away and the raja is waiting for her (or even better, leaves that to the kids imagination). SK can portray these scenes very well.

2. AShu offers to drop Nidhi home. They are quiet in the car but the silence is deafening. It starts raining outside.

3. Ashu offers to drop NIdhi home but stops the car a few meters away from her house (cant risk DB and Col Verma seeing them together). Nidhi gets down from the car and starts walking towards the house. She trips on a stone, appears to loose her balance, Ashu instinctively reaches out to catch her but is restrained by the seat belt.

4. Nidhi while attending to BB will be asked " does she love someone? she will reply negative. BB will gently try to get it out of her.

5. Nidhi and Ashutosh bump into each other at the same Dargah where they had confessed earlier. AShu leaves a  message on Nidhi's cellphone in a coded manner and Nidhi kisses the cellphone.

6. Some scenes can be reshot with SK. For example the coat scene in the cabin. Priyanka's wedding. The rain drenched scene.

My daughter is crazy after SK. She called MB as "uncle" and just couldnt understand why Nidhi could fall in love with this fellow (Aisa kya hai usme? do bachhon ka baap...) Good change in the show. Only thing, SK should shave his beard...he will look more dashing.

Malvika

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

agagagrishabbhalobasaArmu4evaAhlaweyassss97shobha21aarchmohineeachieverShee_xaanChitrathanniniborn2ruleSwastikAshNiaardhandebaparna77rabzonedgejayanti_dj-Priya-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New scenes wanted AShNI" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Wow.. Clap.. i want them alll in!!!

esp Raja-Titli story.. it SHUD b back!

yeah.. shaven SK is gonna swoon many a ladies sitting in home watchin KTLK .. he is sooo handsome..!

no jst ur daughter even i felt MB was uncle sorta guy.. v needed an Ashu with more of yung feel and yet has those calm composure.. SK is best.. even i m totally fida over him.. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

rishabbhalobasaaarchAhlaweyamohineeShee_xaanniniborn2rulejayanti_djSwastikAshNiaardhandebaparna77

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Loved your suggestion..But cVs will not follow it..its better to imagine all the scenes...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rishabShee_xaanaardhan

jayanti_dj

IF-Sizzlerz

jayanti_dj

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Lovin sk as ashu. Stubble ,no stubble who cares.as long as he's there .
@malvika. Sweety very gud ideas but ur enterin into dangerous territories.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rishabAhlaweyamohineeaardhan

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Wow super post ... n super like. .. Clap

Agree with Achiever.. the Raja-Titli bit is awesome.. Embarrassed

I also want scenes where... Nidhi is describing her ideal man to some of the other interns n in walks Ashu n their eyes lock Day Dreaming

Or one fine day.. the childrens ward ppl ask Ashu to do something for them n he plays violin n Nidhi is there n they keep looking at each other! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rishabmohinee

Post Reply New Post

Go to top