Suggestions to give Maryada a memorable ending

Posted: 12 years ago
It is almost confirmed that Maryada is going to end soon . We all are not happy with it's current story line ..I decided to make this thread to give Cvs some suggestion how to  give this show a memorable ending ..

I request all active members and Maryada lovers to participate ..
expecting uttara to kill jhakar...
and herself sentenced to death.
roshni devi arrested for her own corruption cases.

priya and aditiya are already together.πŸ˜ƒ

vidya might be forced by devyani to marry shubhankar/ chinu
(i really dont want that i want devyani to get with shubhankar.he loves her alot with good caring intentions )

at the end if it has to be memorable devyani has to move on without shubhankar (people never forget such relations which are only in hearts)

This time there isnt much to be revealed, only Brahmas insane act. That can be done in a couple of episodes and along with that RDs signal scam can be resolved too. That was a waste of time anyway.

All the ladies to have a happy ending.
Brahma to die, because no matter what,  as long as he is alive they can never be happy knowing he is out there.

Gaurav to come back for atleast a few episodes so Vidya can get the closure she needs and she can really move on. And i sincerely hope she does too.

Devyani and SJ to get together.

Aditya Priya to have a heartfelt talk and really put everything associated with Brahma behind them so they too get that closure and can start afresh. And lots of Adiya romance  ☺️   😍  πŸ˜‰

I would really like to know what happened to Imli and Jaggis children and Imlis pregnancy. 
Wow

10 epis so sudden

that is two weeks how will they finish?

ok what I want to see

priya and aditya's relationship back to the happy days of early marriage.  the lost chemistry should resurface.  aditya needs to show his boyish charm again and Priya her playful side.

she should finish her law exam and be shown become a lawyer

aditya shown as assuming an important role in the party i.e he becomes secretary or something for the ground he has gained and RD moving into a higher role

RD being the one to throw Brahma in prison without no hope of release and getting all his failsafes like Verma etc out of commission

If RD is shown trapped the show will be unrealistic as this does not happen in real life

Smaller fish like Brahma always get fried

Brahma should not be shown killed but alive and trapped forever.  courtesy RD and Devyani.

Devyani a little bit more humbled, realistic and makigna firm decision - is paar ya us paar

Vidya's future resolved. either NGO or marriage or something

Uttara's future resolved. Baby , marriage, business something not just clinging to Devyani all the time

Aditya forgiving Uttara and trying to restablish that bond more closely

the family chosing to stay together for now in the same house but with markers firmly placed on life and careers. 
Brahma kills all the men and rides off into the sunset with all the women. πŸ˜ˆ
With just 10 episodes left and there isnt much to be revealed except for BJ true identity.

1. So i want more focus on aditya and priya... We have no idea what happen to them, they have been missing in a couple of episodes..

since their patch up, there isnt much communication and they never had time for them self... so it would be nice to see some really heartfelt scenes between then before it ends... and also some sweet romantic moments (i know i m being a little greedy, but this is our last chance...

2. Devyani and SJ need a good ending.

3. Vidya needs to live her life.

lets hope the last few episodes are really justified and never disappoint us

Edited by kasturikas - 12 years ago
Thanks Pia for opening this topic

10 episodes to go.
1 and 2 dedicated to Brahma truth being revealed to Jhakar ladies
3 to finalization of divorce case and Dev and kids moving to another house. 
4 to Priya/Adi returning possibly with Priyas dad and Gaurav back to instigate Vidya's zombie-like existence to something worthwhile
5 to show BJ's criminal case underway and maybe a synopsis of what took place from the time of the car crash.  Probably end with Priya making an entrance as the lawyer (I do not know the term) against BJ
6 and 7  to show the criminal case against BJ and Priya in action recalling all the details of his criminal activities with the support of RD and other police officers.  Events leading to Priyas attempted rape with Adi present this time to hear all the details of witnesses and to understand what she went through.  Toss in his last attempt to rape her and his play acting as a deranged or "paagal" man. A bonus if they showed RD''s hired gunman shooting Brahma and this time bullet in head to make him really "mad" and in mental institution
8 to show the turn in the lives of the different women. Probably show Sweety and Taara 
9 to be solely dedicated to Dev and SJ
10 to be dedicated to Adi/Priya as they were in the beginning, SJ/Dev with mama Jaiswals approval, Vidya accepting Gaurav as he is and being a changed person, Uttara in a much more confident and independent role, Imli re-united with her kids

I guess this sounds as if I am trying to write the script but hey, I just got carried away.  I want CV's to show what we have been looking forward to and at the same time be realistic in what they present plus showing credibility and giving us all a sense of fulfillment at the end. 

I guess it's too much to hope for Gaurav/Karan relationship to be declared as acceptable by the general public or even gay relationship discussed and analysed by media in a positive light as reality and part of life and maybe the beginnings of a move towards acceptance without judgement.  Plus I do not think the 10 episodes is sufficient to cover this issue.  Some sort of public consensus would have been progressive and the much talked about topic of Maryada as a bold show would have culminated in an acceptance of sorts.

I do not know whether this weeks episode have already been shot but what I would have really liked to see was the ladies pretending to be unaware of BJ's truth and duping him like he has been doing them all this time, just to give him a taste of his own medicine and to frustrate him to the extent whereby he himself reveals his truth in front of all.

Sorry if my expectations sound fanciful and too ambitious for the 10 day slot but then this is the only show I have been fully engrossed in and started having expectations from.  Whatever the CV's do, I am sure as usual they will deliver to our satisfaction in some small measure.
Edited by forestry - 12 years ago
I just want my Adiya back,I'll miss them,without them...😭
Adiya lovely romantic scenes.😊
Priya leaving Aditya forever and become more career oriented.

Devyani marrying Shubhu and taking care of Tara and baby Jhakhar.

Uttara confessing her crime  and serving imprisonment

Vidya : Earn a bachelors degree and do something worth while.I am utterly sick of ur unwanted heavy breathing and tears.

Brahma : marred with corruption,kidnapping,murder and attempt to rape 
charges.Life imprisonment.