Afsar Bitiya

Which Episode u love the most ?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
This week i don't have any doubt n I am surely gonna select THURSDAY for sure wout any single doubt . I lovedd each n everything in thursday  epi. It was full of emotions from Pintu's side ...The anger , the frustation , the sadness  everything was just perfect and Kinshuk was amazing and awosome in this epi . Also lovedd the Sontu and Kinash hug . So Will select Thursday .Embarrassed .Please choose ur's and comment why u chose the particular day .

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 31 March 2012 at 11:09am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JasluvsKinshukParm.-Nirvana-AngeloScurokmfan_2Prishna_DBPS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Which Episode u love the most ?" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
friday eps air on sunday in the US, but i think her slapping chaubey would have been fun to watch.  i picked her revealing the meal issue since it was something she did in her post.  im glad pintu left too though, but the repercussions of that will be tough for prishna ;/

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 01 April 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Without doubt Thursday

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

-Nirvana-

IF-Rockerz

-Nirvana-

Posted: 01 April 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Thursday,when Pintu left TTS's mansion ClapThumbs Up

Cuty16

Goldie

Cuty16

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Thursday was just.too good
in TTS language Zabardast

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Thursday - without doubt...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.