nature_lover thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys when i were watching adalat they showed new banner, The banner is like that,

Kya apne pita ko diya vada tod kar nidhi karegi ashu ki madad?

If already posted then sorry.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
bhaad me jaaye vaadaa... she should remember the sentence told by her baba when she cook methi muthiya for ashu.. Col Varma told her...agar kuch karnaa ho to pahale family to priority deni chahiye again family against jaake kuch karnaa ho to uske liye strong reason honaa chahiya and nidhi said...yaad rakhungi baba.

Now its Nidhi's turn to go against family as the strong reason for that is her beloved Ashu is in trouble.,
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: muksonline18

bhaad me jaaye vaadaa... she should remember the sentence told by her baba when she cook methi muthiya for ashu.. Col Varma told her...agar kuch karnaa ho to pahale family to priority deni chahiye again family against jaake kuch karnaa ho to uske liye strong reason honaa chahiya and nidhi said...yaad rakhungi baba.

Now its Nidhi's turn to go against family as the strong reason for that is her beloved Ashu is in trouble.,

I also was thinking about the same word.
TFS...
Armu4eva thumbnail
Thnks fr sharing...

Madad to karni hi chahiye...
chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: muksonline18

muks u r bang on! pehli dafa nidhi ne family ki baat mani, aur ab nidhi ko sachmuch ashu ke sath khara hona hai, family ke againist ja ker bhi... ab banner ka matlab to samajh aa gaya. aur montage ka matlab hi thora thora samajh aa raha hai... agar montage me  ashni r holding hand  phir mera dimagh kehta hai nidhi will go against family... waise mera dimagh sidha-sadha hai, hamare la-jawab cv's ki tarah nahi... adekho aage aage hota hai kya?
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She will go against her baba but mayb its due more to shayama auntie's urging. Its shown in the precap dat she tells nidhi to support him. This show is a big rollercoaster ride and so far im so not happy with the ride😡
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@muksonline
bhaad me jaye vaada.
Lol.
Nidhi wont declare open war.darpok hai.y does ashu luv her?
chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa_jd

@muksonline
bhaad me jaye vaada.
Lol.
Nidhi wont declare open war.darpok hai.y does ashu luv her?

tere ko Miss ker rahi thi deepa. itna bara do breaking news' aur tera koi reply nahi... aap to yaar KTLK ki CV'S ki tarah dil na toro yaar
Edited by chumki... - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa_jd

.y does ashu luv her?

pehle to cute thi.. isliye... fir hot lagi... usliye... aaj kal.. pagal ho gai hai.. shayad isliye.. he loves her😆

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Nidhi ab wada Todegi..Ashu se Milegi..Cvs Ke Bedimaag mein Rohan ko Negative banane ka Ghatiya Twist jo Aaya hai..

PS-BT reporters WHere are you all..Such a dhamakedaar News in KTKP..