TB: Twists & turns in KTLK-Rohan loves Nidhi

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
TB: Twists  and turns in KTLK

WU:

-- Show Baba, DB and Rohan at the dining table
-- Rohan gets a call and gets up from the table
-- Reporter says in the show AshNi love each other and Rohan has supported AshNi in their love a lot
-- But Rohans temperament has changed, but why?

Wahi interview is shown

-- Wahi says Rohan is in love with Doc. Nidhi
-- Wahi says that the sequence is that 'Rohan doesnt like to see Nidhi going around with Ashu'
-- Rohan says that he doesnt know but suddenly he has fallen in love with Nidhi
--  Reporter says that according to their source, Rohans character will go grey-shaded in the show and that the character will be inspired from SRK's DARR 

Video: 

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 oh GOD! YEH KYA HAI YAAR!😭😭 this is terriable, what is wrong with d cv's? yaar  mera khud ko hang karne ko dil ker raha hai, pyaar to dekhne ko mil nahi raha, ab uper se yeh naya natak, ek malliqa kafi nahi thi, ab sath me rohan bhi, chalo   ek baat ki tasalli hai ki agar darr jaisa hoga charector phir to itna hai ki nidhi bhi juhi ki tarah hi ho jaeegi... god  knows what! yaar koi to bachao! i
Edited by chumki... - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
How horrible... atrocious twist 🤢
chumki... thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

How horrible... atrocious twist 🤢

tanu yaar this is too much, waise jis tarah KW ne kaha ki" rohan ko bura lag raha hai ki "nidhi dr ashutosh" ke sath kyon ghoom rahi hai" iska matlab to ek hai ki ashni ke reunion ke baad hi yeh naya twist aayeega, aur phir sayed "baba aur db" ke dimagh se umar ka bhoot utrega
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: chumki...

tanu yaar this is too much, waise jis tarah KW ne kaha ki" rohan ko bura lag raha hai ki "nidhi dr ashutosh" ke sath kyon ghoom rahi hai" iska matlab to ek hai ki ashni ke reunion ke baad hi yeh naya twist aayeega, aur phir sayed "baba aur db" ke dimagh se umar ka bhoot utrega

Chumki.. the show needs positivity... itna kharab twist dikhaenge.. no one will watch it yaar..! If ppl rejected 'Jealousy' track..  and Nihan Engagement track... who will watch this.. Rohan DARR track?? 

M really fed up with the KTLK CVs 🤢
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok I really hope this is some sort of joke cos this is just a terrible twist!!

Have the CV's gone crazy?

After months of showing Rohan as being a supportive friend and drumming it into the audience that theres only a deep bond of friendship between Rohan and Nidhi, suddenly they do a massive u-turn!!

And now they are going to show the adorable Rohan having grey shades!

What a horrible storyline!

KW please leave! You're better then this!

P.S. Sorry Tanu I cannot press the like button on your post cos I hate this storyline, but thankyou for posting.
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Farrah-

P.S. Sorry Tanu I cannot press the like button on your post cos I hate this storyline, but thankyou for posting.

Exactly yaar... what are the CVs doing ??  They jus love to butcher each n every character... 😡

And after that TV 9 and SBS segment it seemed like Wahis track is winding up.. but what are they trying to do?? 😕
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

CVs...👏...Supernatural Twist..from superNatural Brains...

..CVs will not let you Survive.KTLK..Wishing you All the Best...

chumki... thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Farrah-

Ok I really hope this is some sort of joke cos this is just a terrible twist!!

Have the CV's gone crazy?

After months of showing Rohan as being a supportive friend and drumming it into the audience that theres only a deep bond of friendship between Rohan and Nidhi, suddenly they do a massive u-turn!!

And now they are going to show the adorable Rohan having grey shades!

i also hope  that this is  some sort of joke, just  keep my finger crossed! but i don't understand RS told that they wanna keep  rohan-nidhi's relationship as a pure friendship! ab kya ho gaya,i
shalini.malik72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
as it is the trp is so low with this track all wil go down the drain,so many tracks are open and now this?