Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey guys

I am here once again with my 8th OS...my 3rd summer special and last PCD dedication OS...and
this OS is specially dedicated to Sonali

Happy Birthday Girl...

Hope you three have a great and successful life ahead, full of happiness and love
Love You
*hugs*

Hope you will enjoy this OS too

~Stick With You~

OS | 8

"Ashutosh, Here is the file you asked for" Anjali said getting into the room along with a blue file. Her eyes were deeply engrossed into her Iphone with those glasses, who were stuck at the edge of her nose. Ashutosh smiled and get up to took them off. "You should avoid wearing them...Gosh you look so GEEK" Ashutosh chuckled as Anjali looked at him with that frown on her forehead. "I bet, some day, Ranganath will realize that he married an older soul..." Anjali narrowed her eyes but a smirk approached her lips a moment later. "And what about your Miss. Fiance...I just wonder why she is still not fed up with you?...Didn't she realize it yet that you are already married...to your work" And that was enough to wipe off that tease from Ashutosh's face. "Anjali, I think its better if we don't bring perAnjalil issues while being on work" Ashutosh went back on his seat holding the file, Anjali gave him and started reading it. "OH!! Different rules are there for boss and secretary haan..." She said with mock anger. "And If you have not observed it till now, its 6:30 and again today, just cause of my workaholic boss, i missed my dinner date with my husband" She crossed her arms against her chest as she complained. *Sigh* Ashutosh bite his tongue. He knew that cause of him and his workaholic nature many people are getting effected, but he can't help. He has worked so hard for all his achievement from the time he started handling this business, if he is not working, he get irritated. "I am so sorry Anjali..." He said with a puppy face that always melt his childhood best friend as she smiled and replied softly. "Its ok" Ashutosh smiled in reply. "By the way, where is your girl now-a-days...Its been a week I saw her around" Anjali asked as she took a seat infront of him who was back to read the file. "Nidhi is off to a cruise trip with Pia and Rohan in Europe..." Ashutosh replied. "Great...where they have reached till now?" Anjali asked as she knew Nidhi from the last 4 years and even before Ashutosh get to realize his feelings about her, She was the one who knew that Nidhi is the only girl for Ashutosh. "I don't know..." He replied carelessly. "Don't you dare tell me that you didn't even bug to call her" Anjali said with shocked face. "Ummm...I didn't get the time" Ashutosh said as its just a casual thing. "What the heck Ashutosh...Are you too dumb to know how to handle a relationship here?" Anjali barked at him, getting up from her chair. Ashutosh look back at the glass door to see few workers, looking inside his cabin. "Anjali... look up your tone" Ashutosh ordered her. "I don't care anymore...I don't even care if you just kick me out from this job even after knowing that you can never get a secretary like me ever...but i willn't stop today to make you see the reality" And Ashutosh know, how great secretary she really is. Defeatingly he said. "Ok go on...I am all ears" Anjali lowered her voice and said. "Why don't you leave her Ashutosh if you don't have time for her..." Anjali asked making him shocked, leaning on her hands placed on the table infront. "I can't and will never do that Anjali...I love her" Ashutosh said in a tone as if his words are just enough to answer her question. "And what kind of love is that in which she has to do, bear and understand all the things and issues related to you...what part are you playing here in that so called LOVE of yours?" "What do you mean by that?" Ashutosh who was too arrogant to realize his mistake, asked. "Oh come on Ashutosh...Do i really need to tell you what a girl expects in love..." And the blank look he gave her back was enough to tell her that she had to explain. "Few dinners, a day out a month atleast, sharing, caring, calls which make her realize that she is needed and missed. As far as i know Nidhi, she don't demand all these, but a few words of love are just enough for her..." Ashutosh ran her words in his mind and got that in the last three years, he hardly acted on anyone of these things. He just took her out almost 9-10 times on dinner and that too on parties thrown by his friends. Whenever he called her, it is mostly about the work as she was a partner in the business. Nidhi's and Ashutosh's parents were fast friends and so Ashutosh and Nidhi and 3 years back, they both accepted this marriage proposal due to there parents but later fall in love and now, the families are just waiting for there decision as when they are ready to start there life together. Nidhi was ready but Ashutosh wasn't. And still today, the whole decision is based on his approval. "Make her feel loved Ashutosh...Or you will loose her" Anjali said the words as rushed out she received the call from Ranganath who was waiting for her to get back home.

I don't wanna go another day,
So I'm telling you exactly what is on my mind.
Seems like everybody's breaking up
Throwing their love away,
But I know I got a good thing right here
That's why I say (Hey)

Ashutosh was seated back on his chair. His hands were taking the place on the arm of the chair. While one hand's fingers were busy taping the table on front, creating a thoughful sound, one od the other hand finger was caressing his lips, indicating his chain of thoughts. Yeah, Anjali was so right. Till now, its Nidhi who has sacrificed to keep this relation alive while he was just being content of having an understanding partner. He rarely remember that there was a moment when she has smiled cause of him. Her beautiful smiley image flashed onfront of his eyes remembering her dancing wearing that long strapless gold dress in the arms of her and his father together being in the center in a charity ball, they attended first after there official engagement ceremony. He knew it, that she fits perfect in his family and his parents have chosen well but do her parents think same about him. Right when her younger sister Pia is ready to start a life with Rohan with whom she just got engaged 3 months back. "Why don't you leave her Ashutosh?" Anjali's  words ring in his mind as he was now afraid. Afraid that he took the most beautiful relationship he created for granted till now. And now, he is even more afraid to think what if she is having second thoughts about it. "I can't let her go away from me..." He mumbled as he grabbed the phone and called Pia. Smiling as he arranged the plan in his mind, right away he made another call as he booked the ticket for Rome from where he can catch the cruise to spend the next left over 4 days on cruise with her.

Nobody gonna love me better
I must stick with you forever.
Nobody gonna take me higher
I must stick with you.
You know how to appreciate me
I must stick with you, my baby.
Nobody ever made me feel this way
I must stick with you.

"Lets go over there di...Musical Night is about to start..." Pia said pulling Nidhi towards the Ball Room on the upper deck of the cruise while she just get to have a stroll. "Pia, you know i am not interested in all these things..." Nidhi said looking around standing near the stairs that lead to the upper deck as many couples pass by them, laughing, giggling, sharing sweet nothings in each others ears. "Pia, Nidhi is such a bore" Lia commented. She and her husband Henry were having a vacation on cruise and in last few days, Pia, Nidhi and Rohan had created a sweet bond with this couple. Nidhi sigh. These were the normal comments she use to get and now, she is habituated to them. "You guys go and carry on...I am going back to my room" Nidhi pushed them up. "No you have to come" And without hearing anything more, Pia and Lia both hold each of her hand and pulled her up while the guys laughed at the back seeing there wild cats. Getting inside, Nidhi found the people out there wearing such elegant dresses and right there, her blue jeans capri and short sleeved teal mid-thigh length shirt was looking too awkward. "Pia, I am feeling to odd here, even you guys have dressed up accordingly". "Di" Pia screamed as the soft music filled the air and the lights get dim according to the soft beat. "No one is gonna notice that...so don't worry" Pia ensured her while the next moment, Rohan pulled her forward to get close to the band. Nidhi was fairly not interested in the band or whatever they were sing. Though many people were gathered around the stage that was build up in the middle of the wall opposite to entrance but many were still staying away. Some getting cozy with there partners on couches, enjoying the intimacy with the music while she spotted some standing at the back, making out. *Sigh* "How i wish to enjoy this same intimacy with Ashutosh just if he realize some day" Nidhi thought as she passed smile to an old couple sitting in each other arms. The woman passed the smile back while the old man winked her way and gave a soft kiss to her partner. Nidhi laughed as she moved forward, shaking her head at her foolish thoughts. Ashutosh will never be such romantic. She was still in thoughts of Ashutosh when a hand pulled her into a dark corner of the room. Her heart was beating furiously in her throat as her back hit the wall and before she can think or say anything else, her mouth was sealed with another soft set of lips. Afraid, her eyes widened, not knowing what is happening around she tried to push back the hidden stranger when he took hold of her hands and after entwining them with his own's, he was now kissing her hungrily. She moaned feeling the tongue of the stranger, stroking her lips. For once, she got that its Ashutosh as the no of few kisses they shared, could tell her but then, none of them were as fierce as this kiss, she is getting. "No" She mumbled against his lips as she was continuously loosing her strength to resist. "Let me...Please" The hoarsely voice was the last straw to stop her resistance and she opened her lips softly, allowing him in. His soft tongue entered inside her mouth, making her groan in her throat as he explored her, taste her inch by inch. Her lips closed on her tongue and now it was his turn to moan. She completely lost herself out there ad her hands stop resisting. This extreme proximity turned her inside out into jelly and her legs were about to give away when He left her hands and hold her slender waist. She wiggled a little feeling the smooth touch of fingers that were burning her skin still from above her clothes. Her hands moved around his shoulder for support as each fiber of her being was trembling with the power. His hands moved up and down, giving her a tantalizing feeling as he explored the curves of this beautiful creation of GOD. She sigh against his lips as he get hold of her hip and pulled her closer. The moment he felt her breathing getting hard, he pulled away though he never wanna end this fantasizing kiss, they were sharing. Nidhi keep standing there against the wall with closed eyes, till she get hold of herself. Her legs were giving away as he moved away, so bending a lil, keeping her hands on her knees, she took deep breaths. Finally, when she looked up to see her hidden intruder, he was no longer there. Her expressions turn from burned to confusion as she hold her head. WAS IT TRUE WHATEVER I JUST FEEL??? and without waisting a moment, she rushed to a nearby toilet.

Looking at her puffed up lips into the huge mirror, keeping her hands on the sink, she confirmed her delusion. YEAH, THE HECK SHE GOT KISSED BY A TOTAL STRANGER IN A PUBLIC PLACE. "NO, ONLY Ashutosh HAS THE RIGHT TO KISS ME LIKE THAT" She shouted getting attention from some of the women, who were resent in the toilet. Tears took place in her eyes as she turn on the tap and rubbed her lips aggressively trying to remove the sensation, she was still feeling on her lips. But nothing worked. She could still feel those lips molding hers. "Nidhi, Thank GOD You here..." Lia said as she was standing on the door, holding the knob. "Pia..." She looked out to call Pia that gave Nidhi few seconds in which she just splash water on her face that could remove the traces of her tears. "Nidhi is in here..." Pia was next to get inside and took a sigh of relief. "Di...you scared me" She said and get closer to her. "OMG di...what happened to your lips?" Pia touched the corner of her lips with a scared expression. "Nothing Pia, I think i got a severe bug..." Nidhi looked back into the mirror, faking that she is examining the damage caused by the bug but inside, she was looking at herself thinking what the hell she did. She belong to Ashutosh in every way. Since the day, she understand the meaning of the word LOVE. The four letter word that caused magic on her. The way Ashutosh was with her in there dating period and when he proposed, she believed that life could never be much better without Ashutosh's presence and thats why she is still his, even after he was not longer the same the way he was after joining his father business. "Pia...you guys enjoy but i really need to go back to my room now" Nidhi said and without hearing anything more, she left the toilet. "OH No, Di is gonna destroy the plan" Pia muttered and quickly made a call.

"Hold yourself Nidhi" She whispered not to let her tears fall down as she reached the door of the ball room when her feet stop n tracks hearing a voice, she can recognize even between a million voices. A voice that haunted her dreams with his sexiness and smoothness. "Hey guys...Sorry to intrupt you but I badly need this time to express my feelings to my fiance" She turned and look back at the stage which was not visible at all as people were gathered around. Her steps move towards the stage as she heard the voice again. "In the last three years, I gave her nothing special. No dinners, no night out, no gifts, no romantic moments, not even a kiss" She heard set back in his voice as she made her way to the stage through the crowd surrounding it loudly making "OW" and "AHHH" voices. " But today I wanna tell her...that no matter how foolish, immaturely, stupidly I behaved...There is no one ever gonna be in my life other than her...So This song is specially dedicated to my love, Nidhi" She looked at him as he said those words and look at her with an emotion so deep. Not breaking the eye-lock he started singing.

"I don't wanna go another day
So I'm telling you exactly what is on my mind.
See the way we ride in our private lives,
Ain't nobody getting in between.
I want you to know that you're the only one for me (one for me)
And I say

Tears she was holding, now spill out as she got it now, that the man who kissed her so blissfully, so crazily was no one other than her Ashutosh. His eyes full of passion and desire as he look at her and say those words.

I must stick with you.
I must stick with you."

And he knew, for sure, no one is gonna love him as fiercely, as deeply, as possessively , as selflessly as she do. Giving the mike back to the original singer who caught up with the song, he moved ahead and put forward his hand infront of her. Smiling, crying with happiness, she give in and pulling her from her hand, he moved her closer to himself. Her hands took place on his shoulder as his took hold on her waist, hugging her. People looked at them dreamingly as they both fit perfect in eachother hands and were swaying on rhythm softly while few of them joined them holding hands of there partners. The lights turned more dim, letting them feel just the presence of there partner. Ashutosh was looking into depths of her eyes and he found himself there. Moving forward, he gave a soft kiss on her cheek, just an inch closer to her lips and whispered. "You are beautiful" Nidhi took a deep breath and put her head on his chest, not able to believe that whatever is happening is so real. Just a day back, Ashutosh seemed too distant that she couldn't reach him and today, he himself was showering so much love on her, making her feel giddy. They keep on swaying on different tracks, not finding the courage to stay apart anymore. "Di, aren't you tired with dancing...Seriously, my feet are too badly hurt" She said breaking Ashutosh-Nidhi's moment and glared at Rohan who was passing a puppy look as if saying sorry for stepping on her feet thrice this night. Nidhi loose her grip on his shoulders and moved back, embarrassingly as Ashutosh passed a naughty smile. If only she could tell Pia that she can dance whole night in Ashutosh's arms without getting tired. "Lets Go...I am feeling too much sleepy" Pia yawned. "Yeah" Nidhi agreed hiding her left hand at her back as Ashutosh was holding her pinky finger. "Meet me at the pool side at 1" Ashutosh whispered just before he left with Rohan to have a drink and the girls went back to there room.

So don't you worry about
People hanging around,
They ain't bringing us down.
I know you and you know me
And that's all that counts.
So don't you worry about
People hanging around,
They ain't bringing us down.
I know you and you know me
And that's why I say

Nidhi was feeling extremely excited as she softly closed the door of her room, not making a noise to let Pia wake up. She door close behind her and she took a sigh of relief. She could feel butterflies dancing in her stomach just with the thought that she and Ashutosh will be all alone together soon. It was 12:45 but she didn't dare to be late as she don't wanna waste a single second she could spend with Ashutosh. He come here all the way from India, leaving his work, just for her. Just this thought was enough to encourage her that she will feel and enjoy all those moments, which usually couples shared. She reached the pool that was on the 2nd floor pf the huge cruise. She looked around to see if Ashutosh is early like her but to her disappointment, he was n't i sight. "I shouldn't demand more from him...He has already done enough" she mumbled rubbing her hands upside down on her arm as the cold wind hit her. She was wearing jeans shorts that were just long enough to covered half of her thighs and a peach sleeveless loose shirt that she usually wear as a night suit. She took a stroll around the pool and then sit down on the edge, dipping her legs into warm water of the pool that provide her enough strength to stay warm.

Ashutosh was mesmerized by the view as he keep noticing her antique moments. He surly didn't missed the disappointed look on her face as she looked around and he fairly well knew the reason. A small reached his lips and he mentally cursed himself as why he took so much time to get back with her. He was standing in the corner of the ball room when she entered with Pia and Rohan and took his breath away. He was trying to control himself for the moment but when he caught her looking dreamily at that old couple, he couldn't hold himself anymore and grabbing her hand, pulled her to a corner and kissed her mindlessly and he knew, that was one hell of a kiss they ever shared. He want to surprise her by singing that song thats why he quickly moved away after breaking the kiss, but his heart beat ran a mile per second as he saw her rushing to the toilet. He surly heard her scream when she said that its only his right to kiss her. He felt proud of being loved so much but he also felt guilty for letting her go through this turmoil. So he messaged Pia so she could bring her to the stage as planned. And when Pia later called him that Nidhi is running away from the ball room, he took hold the mike to have her attention and thankfully that worked. He smiled remembering the shocked and dreamy look on her face as she spot him on the stage. Shooing his head, he get back to present and look at her. She was looking pure beauty sitting there on the end of pool, swinging her long legs in the water. Her hairs, naturally open were blowing around due to wind. He took long slow steps towards her and stop a few inches away. "Ashutosh" He heard her taking his name that broke his trance. "You know, its me" His amazed tone bring a smile on her lips as she turn around, tilted her head and replied. "I can always feel you around me" Ashutosh smiled rubbing his temple and take a seat beside her, putting his hand around her waist, pulling her closer. Both looked on the front, seeing there shaggy reflection in the water. The waves crushing sound mixed with the strong beats of there heart provide a new melody to them as they keep enjoying there closeness. "I missed you Ashutosh" She whispered as she leaned onto his chest while Ashutosh took a deep breath, holding her both hands which were placed in her lap in his other free one and started playing with hem. He perfectly knew about what time she was talking about, time he was not with her. Time, he couldn't provide her all the happiness of there togetherness. "I am sorry Nidhi...But now, i willn't move away from you as i did in the past...cause i perfectly understand it now that my home and my heart, lies with you" He kissed her in her hairs as she engulfed him in a side hug, feeling afraid that this all is just a dream. She will open her eyes and he will vanish. "What took you so long to be here? I was about to loose hope in myself" She asked with a hurt voice. "I was scared Nidhi" she backed away a little to look up at his face. "I was not scared of you...I was scared of that all consuming love we had and still have..." he cupped her face in one hand, rubbing her cheek with the thumb. "Its was so over-powering Nidhi...I use to think that i will soon started ignoring every other thing around me...I don't wanna disappoint mine and your father with my lack of interest in the business" He knew whatever he was saying, was useless, baseless and couldn't rectify his action. "So you started ignoring me?" It was a statement rather than a taunt. "Yeah, I started ignoring you...Unaware of the fact that i am pushing you too much away from me that one day when i will try to reach you and couldn't get hold of you" Now his tone was of a scared person, who was on the edge of loosing his most precious relation. "Then why now you are here? Don't you think you will get into that all consuming love once again?" She questioned. She was really hurt with his statement. Tears started taking there place in her beautiful big eyes. "Don't cry Nidhi...It wasn't anything about you...It was about me and my foolish thinking..." Ashutosh said as he pulled her up in his lap. her wet legs get out from the water, brushing his thighs as he wiped her tears that just escape her lashes. "I was fool to think that you were a distraction rather than thinking of you as my strength and a pillar who always supported me, understand me better than i ever know myself...Two days back, when Anjali asked me as why i don't leave you if i don't like to be with you...that was the time i really got frightened...I...I...just cant afford loosing you at any cost" Ashutosh himself got teary. "And now i know running away from you will get me nothing but lonely...I wanna spend rest of my life with you Nidhi...having you by my side, at every step, at every stage" Nidhi smiled through tears as he made this confession. "I love you" he said and this time Nidhi moved forward and kissed him, once, twice. The small sweet kisses get a smile on Ashutosh face as Nidhi backed away and said. "I love you too...Love you so much" and again there lips brushed. Nidhi wiggled as Ashutosh hugged her from her waist while she now getting comfortable in his lap, putting both her legs on his side. Nidhi was again backing away from the kiss when Ashutosh hold her nape and pulled her for a breath-taking kiss. He sucked her upper-lip, taking his time and end up almost chewing it when she pushed him back and he hit the floor, pulling her along with him. The both keep looking at eachother, lost in there eyes and then giggled. "So what were you saying?" Nidhi whispered seductively. Her hairs ends brushed her face, making him inhale the intoxicated fragrance. "Why don't i show you what i meant?" and with that, he pulled her down once again for a kiss.

And now
Ain't nothing else I can need (nothing else I can need)
And now
I'm singing 'cause you're so, so into me.
I got you,
We'll be making love endlessly.
I'm with you (baby, I'm with you)
Baby, you're with me (Baby, you're with me)

Spending almost half of the night and welcoming the new morning together, they walked into the corridor to get back to there rooms, holding eachother from there waist. Ashutosh's room came first as he leaned forward and kissed her cheek. "May be you should come in...I can provide a cure for your swollen lips" Ashutosh asked with a smirk, making her blush as she pushed him back a little. "No mister, I could get onto it on my ownself" She said still being in his arms. "Oh...than may be I could just explain you much better how much i missed you all these years...we can share this spacious room, you see" He said pulling her closer from her hips once again. "Mr. Mathur...I could only share a room with my sister for now until I become..." and she left the words hanging, blsuhing hard. Her crimson color cheeks make him fall in love with her even more. "Until you become what Miss. Verma?" He asked teasingly. n reply Nidhi just looked around, chewing her lower lip, trying to control her emotions. Ashutosh smiled seeing his effect on her. Gosh, he was stupid of a person to ignore this beauty and missed on these extremely cute expressions. "I can't wait to make you Mrs.Mathur" He whispered near her ear, making her feel shiver down her spine. Not able to take it anymore, she pushed him with force and escaping from his grip, she run away leaving him grinning as he moved his hand throgh his hairs, ruffling them, giving a stupid smile. "God! I need to talk to dad and uncle right away" and that day Ashutosh promised himself that he will always be STICK WITH HER no matter what ever his freaky mind will think. This time, he will not leave her for anything.

I must stick with you.
I must stick with you.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1uNjmxJQUo[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by cool_SK - 11 years ago
busybee.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for new os dear 🤗
But I'll read it tmr.. N then will reply again:-):-):-)
tweetycat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the pm firstly and secondly finally Nidhi had her trip to europe😆.it was a really nice OS loved every part of it especially the ballroom sequence😳and the way ASHU ruffulled his  hair and that stupid smile 😆
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anoder mind-blowing OS Ana...
TANHA_H thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
GUd one
ZedZee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😊Oooh i just loved it ðŸ˜Š You write sooo welll... Plz plz continue ðŸ˜³
DikshaBaluja thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey Ana.wonderful OS dear...Ashutosh is as always very sweet and a caring guy and Nidhi the bubbly girl...liked the story...Thanks to his  dear childhood friend Anji..he realised his mistake of ignoring Nidhi...feared losing her..went to her...made her understand his state of mind...loved her...caressed her...kissed her...and promised himself to never let her go away ever !! Edited by DikshaBaluja - 11 years ago
harsha6 thumbnail
awww..wonderful os ana di...pls keep writing...
ur OS' r olways stupendous...
ciao!!!
karajekar thumbnail
superb os ana

love the way of ashu showering his love to nidhi ,

chalo der se he sahi pyar ka ehsaas toh huaa

sonali
SSA777 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ana, read all the stories and loved them.  Waiting for the next one.