..oneOone..

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged

Tose Naina Lagay
Tose Naina Lagay
Tose Naina Lagay Piya Sanware
Nahin Bus Main Abh Yeh Jiya Sanware
Muhabbat Tau Ik Javeda Zindagi Hai
Muhabbat Tau Ik Javeda Zindagi hai

Ashutosh smiled as he looked at himself in the mirror. Wearing that light gold sherwani with the white base under it, the white turban with a hint of gold was resting beautifully on his head and that gold broach with red beeds adding charms to its beauty. He had a tough day in the office today. Yes, right on his wedding day, he went to office. He was a workaholic and hell, he was tired to the core. But all tiredness seems to go away with just the mare thought of her. His future, Oh no, his going to be wife just in another 2 hours as per the mohrat. He smiled. His gonna be wife, his love, his Nidhi is hell of a woman. He simply closed his eyes, taking a deep breath and saw her. Her smiling face. Her first look he got.

He still remembers the day perfectly. He went to the mall to pick up his sister Anjali who was out with her friends for the day. But unfortunately, her car broke down and she asked him to pick her up from the mall on his way back home. No matter, how busy he is, one thing he always do is be back to home on time. Its once a blue moon that he will arrive late because he love his family as much as he love nothing in this world. His lovely parents, Amol and Priya always so supportive and caring and his sister Anjali, his life, his best friend. So, he can't trust no one with her. And Anjali loved his brother in the same way.

Ashutosh reached the Mall and give a call to Anjali. "Anji, I am waiting Sis" He said as he heard a lot of voices from the other side and Anjali giggled at something "Bhai, i will be down in a minute" She said quickly and cut the call. Ashutosh sigh and leaned against the car to wait for his sister. Many passing girls give her appreciative looks. He was looking so sexy that day in his dark rust fitted suit, with a pale baby pink shirt underneath. All thanks to Anjali for shopping for him and maintaining his wardrobe. No one could resist Ashutosh Mathur. His brown chocolate eyes, his sexy dimple smile and killing looks were just enough to make him appealing without even the knowledge that he was one of the emerging businessman. He joined his father business right after his MBA and made Amol pretty proud of himself. Thats all what matters to Ashutosh. His family stay happy and be happy, and he vow to keep it that way.

Soon Anjali appeared with her group of friends and reached him. Her friends, not to mention were looking GAW GAW at Ashutosh but Ashutosh just look at them with humble after giving a hug to his sister. "Bhai, meet my friends...Nisha, Priya, Swasti, Ankita, Sambhavna and...and ." She looked around but didn't found the next person. "Guys, where is Nidhi?" Anjali squeak. Her friends look around to? see. "Nidhi" she called for her. Ashutosh too look around. Though he haven't saw this friend of Anjali. He never notice any friend of Anjali. But he thought may be he can see someone approaching Anjali so he can tell her to stop looking around. But no use. "OMG, haven't she went to that concert with us" Anjali asked her friends. "Anjali, i think we should leave, she can go home on her own" Ashutosh said holding her arm "No bhai, she doesn't have the car...i picked her up in the afternoon...we need to drop her on our way home" Anjali explained an exhausted Ashutosh. Ashutosh sigh. He can't argue with her sister. Dropping her bags in the car, Anjali bid bye to her other friends quickly and drag Ashutosh inside the mall to look for Nidhi.

Tose Naina Lagay Milli Roshni
Tose Mann Jo Laga Mili Zindagi

"How can she just get lost?" Ashutosh asked as they took the elevator to the first floor. "Cause bhai there was a concert going on in the mall. When you called, we were just attending it and i just get out from it without informing her. She must be looking for me" Anjali was worried. As the doors open, Ashutosh felt his breath got caught in his lungs as they refused to work for a second. There standing the most simple yet crafty creation of God in front of him. The hairs set straight in natural way, the dark brown eyes, ever so deep and the freaky factor, quiet visible. The lips, a little glossed, dressing in simple Sea-green kurti having pale pink paint with a hint of glitter on it with matching tights. Simple yet Gorgeous. That's what Ashutosh can say about her. "Nidhi" Anjali scream bring him back to the world and Anjali move forward and hug her. "Anji, How could you just leave me there without informing me?" Nidhi asked a little angry but Ashutosh saw little tears swimming in her eyes. She was afraid. He can see that. "I am so sorry Aru. Bhai just called and as i was unable to hear him properly, i get out...I am so sorry Nidhi" Anjali hugged her once again and he saw Nidhi hugged her tightly.

Muhabbat Ki Hai Dastan Zindagi
Muhabbat Na Ho Tau Kahan Zindagi

Anjali get Nidhi back into the elevator and press Ground floor button. Nidhi was standing infront of Ashutosh, quiet close, unintentionally that he can smell her exotic perfume. It was sweet, yet spicy and that attract Ashutosh more. He noticed from the back, she rarely wore any make-up except than the mascara and kohl that highlighted more the color of her eyes. Anjali keep saying sorry to her as she said "Its OK" how can someone not left amazed with her simplicity. Ashutosh wondered. and that arise a question in his mind. What if she is having a boyfriend? He chided himself while getting out from the lift following the girls. Anjali took the front seat along with Ashutosh and Nidhi took the back one, but it was good as Ashutosh remembered how he peek at her from the rear-view? mirror.

The chain of thoughts was broken by Anjali and Priya who entered the room to take him out to the car. "Bhai, you are looking superb" Anjali said excitedly. Ashutosh smiled at her as she hugged him and later, Priya put a black mark behind his ear and put a long gold chain around his neck. Ashutosh hugged the two most important women in his life and went out. Getting in the car, he took out his mobile and saw the message "Are you ready?" he smiled seeing her message. and reply back quickly "You don't know from how long i am ready to make you mine" and he wished just he could see that blushing face of her.

Nahi Koi Insaan Mohabbat Se Khaali
Har Ek Rooh Pyaasi Har Ek Dil Savaali
Mohabbat Jahaan Hai Wahaa Zindagi Hai
Mohabbat Na Ho To Kahaa Zindagi Hai

Tose nainaa laage mili roshani
Tose man jo laagaa mili zindagi

He again got lost in the old memories of their meetings. They started meeting when Nidhi come to there house to meet Anjali. She used to come before, but Ashutosh barely noticed that before. But he started keeping tabs on her. One day, while in a conversation with Anjali, he asked her "Anjali, Do you friend what was her name?..." He acted like thinking. But Anjali was quick to observe the change in his brother to thought to tease him a bit "Who Naina?" Ashutosh shook his head "No, Not Naina...the one we met at the mall that day?" He tried to put some senses in his sister mind but Anjali again try to act, holding her smile back "Oh, Sambhavna..." Ashutosh scowled. "No, Sambhavna...Nidhi...yes Nidhi..." Ashutosh said acting like he just remembered that. Anjali made an innocent face and asked "What about Nidhi bhai?" First time that it was hard for Ashutosh to talk to his sister about something. No, Someone. "Oh, i just wanted to ask you, Generally" he tried to make it casual. "That from how long you are friends with her?" Anjali hide the smile behind the magazine, she was reading while laying on the couch. "3 years" She said straight to the point and went back to read her magazine. Ashutosh felt irritated. There he was trying to talk to her about something important, and she is busy reading the damn magazine, but he again acted to not show his eagerness. "I never saw her coming to our home or you mentioning about her?" "Bhai, she just used to come for combine studies at our home and at that time, my room door used to be close. So may be thats why you haven't saw here coming here before." Ashutosh nodded but Anjali now stand up and put her hand on her brother's shoulder. "Waise bhai, why are you so interested in knowing about her?" Ashutosh baffled and shrugged her hand "No, just casually. I just thought that i should know a little about my sister. In which company she use to sit" Ashutosh said moving back while Anjali now smiled widely and move forward and hold him from his hands. "You liked her Bhai" She came straight to the point. She was excited. First time, her brother ever show any interest in a girl. On Ashutosh slight nod, she started shouting. "Oh my God! Oh My God!!" she twirled him around a little while now Ashutosh was laughing. "Hold on Sis" he said trying to make her stop". "I am so Happy..." Anjali said but Ashutosh asked "Anjali, do you know if there is someone in her life?". Anjali saw? his brother serious, yet worried face and smiled, poking his face, making him smile too. "No bhai. She is a very simple girl. And as far as i know, she has given all the reins of her marriage to her parents. You know she is so simple that she don't even use mobile phone. Being from a middle class family, she knows and follows all the tradition and lead a very normal life." And Anjali explained to him about all her family background and Ashutosh found himself getting more attracted to her.

Ashutosh was in an important meeting that day when he was getting continuous calls from Anjali. Getting irritated by seeing the reaction of his associates, he switched off the phone for the time. It was an important meeting and first time ever, he was getting the whole charge of a project. He don't want to make any mistake. Later in the night, he arrived late at home, only to find a tensed Anjali. On seeing him, she quickly reached to him and said "Bhai, where were you? I was calling you the whole day" She said in a go as Ashutosh approached the sofa and took a seat after removing his coat. "Anji, i had a very important meeting Sis. Sorry i wasn't able to receive that" He explained and then look at her sister. "So, what was the news?" He asked. Anjali jumped infront of him and said. "Bhai, Nidhi called me today. Her parents got a proposal for her" And that was enough to make Ashutosh jump from the sofa. "No Anjali, that can't happen" but seeing the serious look on Anjali face, he realized that he is about to loose the most beautiful dream of his life.

Mohabbat jise baksh de Zindagaani
Nahi maut par khatam usaki kahaani 

(Scroll Down to Next Post)

Edited by cool_SK - 07 July 2012 at 2:31pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

Candy_jsmonikaberwa-AnaRoy-M.L.PriyaNaiduShobha4496ZedZeeMimohaAMBIKA2561979vikhyat123Pooja_0910aarchAbhiAniTANHA_HSSA777Blushsarikaachieverbusybee..karajekarShee_xaanCherishhwavesSwastikAshNinature2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AshNi OS#8: ~Stick With You~ (Page17)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Ashutosh wasn't able to sleep till mid-night with the thought that Nidhi, the girl he like is going to be someone's else. "She isn't" he told himself again and again "She just got the proposal and nothing is confirm till now" but he knew, anything can be get confirmed if he didn't take an action as quickly as possible. "First thing in the morning" he promised himself laying down on the bed. If it had been a normal day, he would never have been able to drift to sleep, but his tiring limbs made that possible.

Ashutosh silently smiled in the car as he remembered how shocked he was the next morning hearing the chaos. His mother was busy in instructing maids with arranging the things and thaals covered with duppata already resting on the huge table. "Mom, i need to talk to you" Ashutosh said not getting at all what's happening around but he was neither interested in knowing till Priya turn around with that bright smile and pat his cheek. "My son grow up so fast...I can't believe that" Priya said being emotional. "Mom just listen to me" Right then Amol too joined Priya and asked "What happened Beta?" Ashutosh take a long breath and said "Mom, Dad...there is someone, i like" He said in a low voice and look up to see his parents smiling at eachother. "What?" He asked being confused. "What do you think is going around Ashutosh?" Amol asked with a smirk as Priya pat Ashutosh's shoulder as he shrugged them. "We know about that, and also about that girl...and Beta, We love your Choice" Priya said with a bright smile and hugged Ashutosh as Ashutosh hugged her back, still puzzled "But how you guys know about it?" and right then he heard a loud voice from behind "Say thanks to me Bhai" Anjali said entering with the shopping bags and came and give them to Priya "Mom, here is shagun chunari and Bhai, i have already told about it to Mom and Dad yesterday and they agreed and today we are going to Nidhi house with the proposal" Ashutosh smiled and just look proudly at his sister. "But atleast you should have let me tell Mom and Dad" Ashutosh complained just from above, inside he was more than glad that Anjali did that. It would have been pretty difficult for him to tell that to his parents. "Bhai, it was hard for you to tell me, and seeing that, if i had waited for you to go on with your current speed...i would even have been back from Nidhi's wedding when you must have been telling them" Ashutosh playfully hit her and she shout "Oww...Dad see, instead of being thankful, he is hitting me" She rubbed her shoulder a little where Ashutosh hit. Ashutosh just smiled widely at her sister and engulfed her in a teddy bear hug "Thank You" He said slowly into her ears.

And then, everything move with a jet speed. The marriage proposal was made for Nidhi and after a lot of convincing from Anjali and his parents, Nidhi parents Sudhir and Amrit agreed. What more they can ask for. A settled good looking boy, a nice family, financially stable, well known and well respected and above that Anjali was friend with Nidhi. Amol and Priya did the Roka right on the same day. Ashutosh tensed waited for them at home. Many thoughts run through his mind as he paced from one corner to another in the living room. Later Priya, Amol and Anjali entered with dull faces. Ashutosh heart sank seeing the look but still he got enough courage to ask "What happened Dad?? Mom???" He said trying his best to make his voice not shiver. Priya and Amol approach him and Amol put his hand on his shoulder. "Beta, they just...just..." he stammered that make Ashutosh more depressed. "Priya you tell him" Amol moved forward stoping hard to laugh out loud. Ashutosh just look down on the floor preparing himself for the heart-break when Priya said "Stop teasing him Amol...Bad plan Anjali..." Ashutosh look up at a smiling Priya and she said "They agreed...Nidhi is going to be your's beta" Ashutosh smile widely at the news as he hugged his mom not believing his luck. He break the hug and hugged Amol saying "Dad, you scared me" Amol laugh at his son and said "That was all Anjali's plan...she worked so hard to convince Nidhi's parents that she wanted a pay back and we can't help but agree to her" Ashutosh narrowed eyes with his lips twitched looking at a laughing Anjali who run away knowing what exactly coming her way as Ashutosh followed her saying "Escape as much as you can Anji...i am not gonna leave you for playing such a prank on me"

Later, Nidhi parents came to do Ashutosh's Roka and the engagement day got fixed right away. Ashutosh's was on the moon that day. He just saw a dream and it was about to be fulfilled. But? somewhere, deep inside he wanted to know what Nidhi think about him. Is she ready to accept him as her life partner? Her husband? Ashutosh know that for her, her parent's decision will be her decision but he wanted to know what she feels. And for that, right before the day of engagement, Ashutosh brought a Mobile Phone for her and asked Anjali to give it to her in person alone when she will go with her engagement dress to her house. And Anjali did. Late in the night, Ashutosh fumbled with his mobile, arguing with his mind if he should call her or not for a long time. Finally he decided to send a message.

"Hi" he wrote.

"Hi" he got a reply a few seconds later that put a smile on his face.

"You are still up? Not feeling sleepy" He typed

"Hmmm...i was just kind of...Why you send me this mobile? I didn't needed one"

"But i needed you to have one" he said frankly

"Thank you for the gift :)" Nidhi smiley made him smile too as he turn to lay on his stomach on his bed and typed again

"I need to ask you something very important. Can I?" Ashutosh said holding his heart

"Yes, sure"

"Are you happy with this relationship? Or is it forced on you?" Ashutosh's hands trembled while typing this

And he when he didn't got a reply till 5 minutes, his heart felt depressed. She must be forced. or taking it as her parents decision she must have agreed to it. Ashutosh thought as he put his head on the pillow, trying to bear the pain that took place. A tear rolled down his cheek when he heard the BEEP sound of his mobile and he looked up to see her name flashing on screen. He read the message

"I am not forced at all. My parents took the decision and i am happy with it. They will not think wrong for me ever. I know Anjali and as much as she told me about you now, i pretty much respect you for the person you are. Its true we never talked in person and i was extremely shocked to know that Anjali came with her brother's proposal for me. But she is a great friend of mine and hopefully, i think, we will also become friends soon. Sorry, i am not used with the mobile so my typing speed is slow :(" and Ashutosh laughed at the last line as he read the message with teary eyes. So sweet and innocent she was. He saw himself falling deeper with her.

"Thank you for accepting to be a part of my life and giving me a chance. I promise, you will never regret it. and as far as our friendship is concerned, so i am asking you now, will you be my friend? Hi, i am Ashutosh" Ashutosh typed wiping away his tears

And that night they became friends. It was easier to chat for them on mobile. The engagement took place and that day Ashutosh saw how lucky he got looking at Nidhi's angelic face. She was looking so gorgeous in her peach-sea-green combo lehnga. Her hairs were left open like he liked before and dupatta was set on one shoulder. The exchange the rings and were officially fiance of eachother. And the beautiful period of there life started. Nidhi still had a year to complete her masters, so it was decided that marriage will took place after an year. Ashutosh though was not happy with the news, but for Nidhi, he agreed. They keep chatting on the mobile but talked less.? They usually found themselves lost at words over the calls but Ashutosh somehow love the silence too. The rarely met 7-8 times the whole year but that doesn't matter to both of them now as there chats were enough to keep themselves in touch with eachother. They became addicted to eachother now. Wishing morning and nights, telling each other about there likes, dislikes, favorites, things they hate, how great or boring there day went, where they go. everything. and now, Ashutosh just wait for the day, when he don't anymore have to talked to her through mobiles and in person and today, is that auspicious day.

After the whole lot of bhangra performed by his cousins and Anjali, He entered the hall after Amrit did his arti and was taken directly to the mandap. Everything was decorated beautifully but Ashutosh was least interested in it as his center of attention stands up there, on the stairs accompanied by her friends and cousins. Slowly, step by step she was coming down in her rust color lehnga having beautiful gold work over it and Ashutosh found her step by step entering his heart. He was in love with her totally. He hasn't confessed it to her but he just hope, she has seen that over the year in his messages that how much he care, adore and love her. After Kanyadan and Phera's, they were announced man and wife. They took the blessings together from the elders for there coming bright life.

Shama ko Pighalne Ka Armaan Kyun Hai
Patangay Ko Jalne Ka Armaan Kyun Hai
Issi Shouq Ka Imtehan Zindagi Hai
Issi Shouq Ka Imtehan Zindagi Hai

Ashutosh closed the door as he entered the room and turn around to look at his beautiful wife sitting on the bed. He sigh seeing the beauty of the scene. He was overwhelmed by getting the person, he desired. Slowly approaching the bed, he sit down to look at her trembling hands as he took hold of one of them, and slightly caressed it. "Nidhi" he take her name as softly as he could. Nidhi looked up at his handsome face. His eyes clouded with desire. His lips smiling. His hands softly caressing hers. There something magical happened inside her body and it was suddenly all warmed up. She lowered her eyes with shyness as he moved forward and placed a light kiss on her blushed cheek. "You were looking so breath-taking. You don't know how hard it was on me to let your hand go after phera's so we can take elder's blessings" Nidhi's cheeks all turned red with his serene confession. Ashutosh lift up her chin to make her look at him, as she did. "I love you Nidhi" he said it as he saw a sparkle in her eyes. He cupped her face in his hands and started "I was so attracted to you the first time i saw you at the mall. Later i asked Anjali all about you. The day she told me that you got a proposal, i felt myself so weak. I couldn't let you go. You were such a beautiful dream to me then. and when Mom, Dad told me that your parents agreed for our relationship, it was the most beautiful day of my life" Ashutosh wanted to pour out his heart today. Over the year, they talked about many things, but he never told her how he feel about her. But today, he want to just do that. "This whole year, as much as i got to know you, i keep falling in love with you more and more...There is no stop to it nor i want any" Nidhi look deep into his eyes to find the sincerity with each word he said. She was lost into the depth and love of his eyes when she found his lips touching hers. It was so soft. She hardly can imagine it matched the feeling of any romantic novels she read. His lips runs on her in a rhythm. She stayed still for a moment, trying to adjust herself with the feeling and also, memorizing the immense pleasure she was getting. On feeling no response from her, Ashutosh thought to back away. May be he was pushing himself on her and no matter, how much he want her tonight, he is not going to push her for anything she don't want. But as he was about to move away, he found her hands slowly reaching at his back, caressing it and her lips now responding to his kiss. Smiling inwardly, he keep on kissing her, tasting each of her lips taking his time. She pushed him towards herself as he ripped her lower lip and deepened the kiss. They keep kissing as? Ashutosh made her lay on the bed. Pulling away from her swelling lips, he moved towards her neck as he placed chaste kisses against her jawline and throat. Nidhi whimpered beneath him, feeling her body turning to jelly. Ashutosh moved up, helping her unpinning her dupatta. She felt shy as Ashutosh put it aside and for her comfort, he switched off the lights. The moonlight peeking from the window was enough for them. Ashutosh lips again get in contact with her body as he kissed her bare stomach now, sending the waves of excitement through her body. He licked her belly button. Not baring the sweet torture of his mouth, she turned on her back as Ashutosh finger tips explored her back. Making slow circles near the ties, he pulled the open and kissed her back. Nidhi laid still beneath him as he explored her body, noticing each curve of her crafted body. Her blouse was off her shoulders. He turned her around. He wanted to make her comfortable and he made her look at himself. The smouldering and appreciative look of his eyes made her hold him from his hairs and pulled him up for another hot kiss. Slowly, getting accustomed with each other, they took off there dresses. Ashutosh leave a series of print of his lips on her body as moaned. Slowly, building up the passion, he finally took her to a whole new world of love. Nidhi's nailed dig in his shoulder as he leave a love-bite on her shoulder. Later laying in the warmth of eachother embrace, "I love you Nidhi" he said placing a kiss softly on her forehead. "I love you too" she said as they both drift to a peaceful sleep.

Tose Naina Lagay Mili Roshni
Tose Maan Jo Laga Milli Zindagi

NOW I NEED LONG COMMENTS...NOT JUST LIKES PLEASE

OS#3: Pehla, Tera Mera Pyar

Edited by cool_SK - 16 April 2012 at 1:25am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

Candy_js-AnaRoy-DeepikikamandalmonikaberwaShobha4496priyeah1DikshaBalujaMimohaBinatritu3kumarZedZeePooja_0910ssss97TANHA_HSSA777aarchachieverbusybee..karajekarBlushsarikaniniborn2ruleShee_xaanwavesCherishhSwastikAshNirrdsunature2

niniborn2rule

IF-Rockerz

niniborn2rule

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Hi ana..how r u dear???u rarely pm me dese daysCry...superb OS dear...made my weekend...very compact and well composed...Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shee_xaanSwastikAshNi..oneOone..

karajekar

IF-Dazzler

karajekar

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Blushing  its such sweet & innocent story pls do continue it pls i really liked it

sonali

Shee_xaanSwastikAshNi..oneOone..

SwastikAshNi

IF-Sizzlerz

SwastikAshNi

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Superb,very much passionate one.I could imagine it as it was going in front of my eyes.The Story moved like so much real.Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shee_xaan..oneOone..

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niniborn2rule

Hi ana..how r u dear???u rarely pm me dese daysCry...superb OS dear...made my weekend...very compact and well composed...Clap

Nini dear...i am just about to pm everyone dear...Smile dont cry yara...how could i forget youTongue
thanku so much for liking it dear...Glad it could make your weekendBig smile

luv ya
anaEmbarrassed

Shee_xaanniniborn2ruleSwastikAshNi

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karajekar

Blushing  its such sweet & innocent story pls do continue it pls i really liked it

sonali

thanku sonali dear
i m so glad you liked it...Embarrassed it was just this One-Shot but i will write another one soon
thanku for sweet comments

luv ya
anaBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niniborn2ruleSwastikAshNi

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwastikAshNi

Superb,very much passionate one.I could imagine it as it was going in front of my eyes.The Story moved like so much real.Clap

thanku so much dear for wonderful responseEmbarrassed
i am so happy that you could feel connected to the story...thats all what matters reallyBig smile

luv ya
anaTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwastikAshNi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top