Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

.Sam.

IF-Rockerz

.Sam.

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
This surely proves Love can happen anywhere if it is destined to happen...Heart.and this is really sweet...Plz dont lose this..i too have a frnd here who is also in luv wid sm1 on IF..but it didnt quite happen..i so hope this does not happen with u...Smile...
      Personally saying..i have complete faith in my fate..so leaving everything on it...Day Dreaming..Everything will fall back itno right pieces when its destined to happen...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "hey everyone<3 (Page 4)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rhythmic.Me-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rhythmic.Me-

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Awww how cute this is ! God bless ya both :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top