Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Sanjana! It's so good to see you back, though I know it's probably still not going to be as frequent as you used to be... but it still feels good. ðŸ˜Š

As for the update, it was just awesome! So many different emotions in one single update - from hurt to desire to pain to passion! Considering the woman that Geet is, I can't be sure if she'll regret it or not, but whatever it is, I don't want her to punish Maan for it - neither in the past, nor in the present. After all, it was mutual and not forced on her.

I hope everything is well with you and your job applications. All the best for that! ðŸ˜Š

Thank you for the PM. Update whenever you can!
nazsij thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
beautiful...wowww...awesome...i can't speak more than this...really...after writing beautiful i was blank...
LuvScooby thumbnail
That was written without any vulgarity, just passion and love...
I'm actually depressed reading this FF, there is so much hurt in Maaneet's lives...I hope to read about some happy times b/w them.  Although, I'm not expecting that at this point...but will wait for your next update to find out.
sk_75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update...

pl give me the link for ur other ff's
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well I do hope that this will be a step towards healing things between them.

Geet has to let Maan make up for what he has done and be ready to forgive him even if it's one step at a time, or else this revenge will consume both of them.

Please do update soon Sanji, now this is too intriguing so can't wait to read further

Dee
zaqxsw thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Great update Sanjana... Had been waiting for it so eagerly... Still have the same opinion... Maan isnt that much at fault as Geet makes him feel... He just manipulated the situations a bit but then Geet is equally at fault...
Its time for Geet to let go of everything and love the man (which she already does) who loves her like hell irrespective of everything she does...
Waiting for the next update... Please update soon...
maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: had2bu

Nature had created each for the other and together they were greater than the sum of the individuals.

How do they get past the hurt... very nicely written

Thanks hun😳
Well...sometimes we need to let the hurt take over before we can let it heal.

Originally posted by: abinash079

awesome update 

i dont thhink this will calm her 
this would make her more angry 
continue soon

Thanks dear!😃
Well...wait and see😉

Originally posted by: 123mitul

finally you updated!!!!...amazing part...beatifully written..

Thanks Mitul!😃

Originally posted by: Gcs-girl

awesome update...loved it

waiting for next...cont.soon

thankx for pm n update

Thanks dear! 😃
maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

TEASER:

But then she felt a hand tug her.

"Geet" his drowsy but happy voice called out to her, touch the hidden part of her that ached to sooth him. "Stay"

In a tone devoid of emotions, simply cold, she spoke "Why? I have work to do"

Maan opened his eyes, "Geet after last night, you can't expect things to be the way they were." At her silence, he started to get angry, "I didn't force you or anything. Despite all my….actions, you cannot say that I was the only one involved in this"

Turning to him, her eyes were like glaciers, "No it wasn't you but last night doesn't change anything. What really happened? Just a physical action between two people"

"Is that all it was? Don't lie, we made love!"

But lie she did, with eyes that gave no hint of the truth. She thrust her words, effect as a sword through his hopes, "Made love? Don't make sex out to be more than it is."

123mitul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
interesting teaser...waiting for the update...
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
'jawsss hit the floor'

GEET is gonna get a whack from me seriously 🤪
upadte soon your teasers are such a TEASE 😆