Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav
Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

India-Forums

Will Rocky really realise his mistake?

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Well I don't think so. Because according to him whatever he has done is not wrong. He thinks he too Raavi's perfume bottle and Raavi n others think he stole it. But how can somebody realize his mistake when according to them they haven't done anything wrong. Rocky thinks whatever he has done is right. So any chances of making him see that he has done a blunder mistake goes down the drain. He is not even considering it as stealing forget about realizing his mistake. I think at this moment he is not going to realize his mistake even if he gets canned. 

So I want to know your views on this. Will a guy like Rocky really realize his mistake? It's a serial so I know Rocky will realize his mistake but in real life what do you guys think A guy like Rocky can really ever understand the value of money and realize that what he did was wrong?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smrthashajSamraat_92

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Well, as per the practice, writers are going to redeem him, won't they? Sneakily they inserted an excuse for Rocky's nonchalance. He said, he had put a note, admitting a favour taken..but most of all, they are going to present a mother-son bond, now that father-son (Lucky-Rocky), mother-daughter(Sweeti-Ginny) or father-daughter (Jeet-Rashi) are explored. Am curious too.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashaj

-Purva- IF-Dazzler
-Purva-
-Purva-

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
In real life kids from such families and so strict parents would not have the guts to swipe things. If they did, they would be so guilt-ridden that they would confess before going through with the act, much less gift it to someone.

I my mother ever spoke to me in the tone that Sweety used for rocky, I would've been quaking with fear. To date if I go out with friends and see that my Mom tried to call me, I get worried and go through a list of things she might be ready to pull me up for.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashaj

Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
i never got the fact why rocky is so spoilt..i know its natural for teenagers boy to be attracted with costly gadgets and doing anything to impress girls..but when parents are like sweetyji and luckyji..then its a bit unusual 4 me

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top