Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

@ithasme..i am not upset with nidhi over the break up ..iam in general upset with nidhi for the mess she ahs created for herself and others...any daughter would chose her family over her love ..hence her decision was not wrong but her modus operandi before and after is as annoying as her passive attitude towards everything in life..and i can go on and on 

i just wish i could convincingly say that she will support ashutosh ...but i cannot ...

Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Sun: oh! I thought u were.. Anyway u r right on nidhi.. She still in heavily confusing with herself over if she needs to stand firm on her family side or take dr.ashu's side..:)
chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=aardhan]My guess: Nidhi will open up to BB and get some gyan from him, go home and get more gyan from S aunty and end of epi on Monday she will call Ashu...πŸ‘

Tuesday they will talk...maybe she will tell him that she has understood that they cannot be strangers, but maybe they can be friends and be there for each other! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

P.S: Hiding from jutis...but what to do, I think they will take it slow!  πŸ˜›
[/yaar i am also going with u...  kyon ki agar dost ban gayee to ek tarah  ajnabi banne ki koshish me jo tension dono ke beech hai woh khatam ho jaeegi,  thori si pehle jaisi nidhi aur thora sa pehle jaisa ashu dekhne ko milega, aur yeh "DOSTI" ke naam ke piche pyaar phir se dekhne ko milega...
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@chumki: good thought on ashni.. πŸ₯³
tanis thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Think they should be honest with each other & admit / accept they cannot continue without each other & there is no logic staying apart since they are ...soulmates...& particularly coz "Samaj" (Read: IF members) would like it to be that way!!!   They should agree that they will remain committed to each other no matter what & hopefully in time their family will accept their relationship.  Promises after all are meant to be broken...occasionally...did I say that😑!!!
Edited by tanis - 12 years ago
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think she will support him indirectly ..when he is in jail (yes yes yes i want him 2 go 2 jail..even if for an hr.. inspector may not keep him in locku,coz he is a big name in town..let him sit in SP's cabin but take him 2 jail!) ..want nidhi to arrange bail.. if uncle solanki refuses ,let aunti solanki do d bail thing(she is d better lawyer ,remember?) .. let ashu realise her love for him...and let nidhi bahao tears n sweat for him
chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa_jd

i think she will support him indirectly ..when he is in jail (yes yes yes i want him 2 go 2 jail..even if for an hr.. inspector may not keep him in locku,coz he is a big name in town..let him sit in SP's cabin but take him 2 jail!) ..want nidhi to arrange bail.. if uncle solanki refuses ,let aunti solanki do d bail thing(she is d better lawyer ,remember?) .. let ashu realise her love for him...and let nidhi bahao tears n sweat for him

nahi yaar deepa yeh bahut hi sukha sukha sa jail-yatra hua? koi dhamakedar romantic si jail-yatra honi chahiye... kuch soch naπŸ˜‰
white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nidhi is biggest strength of Ashu. If she support him, he will come out of any difficult situation. Nidhi knows this 'raaz' very well.

This time we can expect Nidhi to come forward without any hesitation or second thought about family rejection or samaj thing and support Ashu. Its the time, she will understand what she has done to him (I hope she will surely think on what ever Mallika said because Mallu Mata was correct... woh Nidhi hi hai jisne sidhe saadhe Ashu ko apne pyaar ke jaal me phasaya hai..aur fir baad me family ke liye dhokhaa de diya).

Her love towards him gets doubled but we have to wait for few more episodes till BB and Ashu meet each other and BB come to know about AshNI love story so that he can give them morel support to fight against family and samaj.
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think Nidhi will slowly come back in Ashu's life.So she would start with indirect backing.Ashu will also try not to allow her to take the relation much deeper."Aage Se Ghar Nahin Banaungi"-yeho bol gaya tha na usne.So it will be a slow re-falling in much closer relation in the future despite their cautiousness.
SA abd BB indirectly will now help Nidhi mentally,later they will persuade Nidz family also.
zouma thumbnail
i am hoping mallus powerful questions and shyama auntys wise counsel will strike the right chords in NIDHIS heart she will take her babas permission to meet ASHU ...go to his house pep him up help him get back his confidence...they go to the hospital...ASHUdoes a chamatkar and brings the patient out of danger...their love silences all wagging tongues