WU 3/30 *Tej got to know of Toasty's whereabouts*

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Can you please post the rest????
Originally posted by asheth

Can you please post the rest????

i am almost finished.. two more parts left.. I have posted 1 of them.. 

thank you for waiting😊😊 do like the post.. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by SBSRocks - 12 years ago
Can you complete the update please...We all are waiting for long.
Thanks for the great detailed update for the first half, Aradhna!!! 😊  It was an awesome, action-packed (literally πŸ˜†) part of the episode!

Did your computer crash or something that you weren't able to finish the update?

For anyone who wants a quick overview (like 3 sentence overview) of the rest of the epi...the highlights are in my gupshup post.

Edited by Tejy77 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by m001

Can you complete the update please...We all are waiting for long.

i did it.. actually got internet problems.. which is rare..😊 hope you understand.. thank youπŸ˜‰

you could have take a look at the gupshup 3/30 πŸ˜³ : 
Originally posted by Tejy77

Thanks for the great detailed update for the first half, Aradhna!!! 😊  It was an awesome, action-packed (literally πŸ˜†) part of the episode!

Did your computer crash or something that you weren't able to finish the update?

For anyone who wants a quick overview (like 3 sentence overview) of the rest of the epi...the highlights are in my gupshup post.

aha.. you are welcome <3 i finished it yaar πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ so now you meant to say thanks for the full updateπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. jokingπŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£

actually.. you know the internet probelms.. once you get it, it doesn't work till the end..and there were difficulties to enter IF..πŸ˜† but i finally made it to the end..🀣

so how did you find the update.. the episode? did toasty really meet with an accident? what happened to herπŸ˜• we will get to see some tejya scenes soon ehh😍😳

hope to find toasty very very soon <3<3<3
Hey dear thanx for the update. Its great episode and i like most the dhisum dhisum of tej. I wish i can watch but its no need due to your wu. Thanku so much. Missing tosty a lot...
nice update hun!
love your writing!
Thanks for the update dear. You are awesome and love your hardwork.

What a thrilling episode...how did toasty got into accident?...