Shri, this is a wonderful and much needed break down of just what is going wrong. I really hope the writers CVs do get to see this because the problems are still at a nascent stage and no lasting damage has been done. They can still easily rally at this point because all the elements they would need are still fresh in our minds.
Here are some things I feel they could do to fix it, I think:
1. Bring back the dalals. This issue was woefully neglected in favour of Bihari's villain for villainy's sake attack on Krishna. Her move to kick them out was a dangerous one and I am disappointed not to see the ramifications of her highly risky stance. The midday meal thing could have lasted at leat 2-3 episodes, showing exactly what the headmaster was doing and showing a more detailed investigation by Krishna. I get that that is over now, but for future tracks with such issues, more detailed and patient execution is needed,
2. Make Pintu get a job. It is not really realistic for him to start his own business anymore as he does not have the kind of capital and assets necessary, against which to take such a huge risk. He should be shown having some sort of naukri that will allow him to live and save money for his business.
3. Restrict Pintu-Krishna interactions to outside of the workplace. This has already been violated by the precap on Friday but from now on, if it could be adhered to that would be great. All the necessary things could still be achieved and they would actually have a lot more story that way. I am not liking Pintu's contrived appearances at Krishna's place of work.
4. Give BDP a long-term track, rather than episodic capers to get at Krishna. I would love to see Pinky seducing the new DC, who seems as naive as he is idealistic, over a period of time thereby eventually getting into a position of higher power by proxy than Krishna. Besides, I totally want to see them playing badminton together!
Pit Bihari against TTS for some time as he has an equally large vendetta there. He can set TTS up for one of his own devious acts against Krishna and everyone believes that TTS did it which brings me to my last point,
5. Give the TTS character some meaty conflict! At this point he seems to be coasting along, like you said, saying funny things and being generally selfish and self-serving. More complexity is needed here for sure.