F.I.R

i miss that time when...fir

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

fairygirlbest

Groupbie

fairygirlbest

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
bajrag and chanmukhi dance  they use to dance ,but now they are solving case i love that but i miss their funny+romantic dance number.Shocked

Edited by fairygirlbest - 30 March 2012 at 7:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prachi25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i miss that time when...fir" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Firstly can you please make the size a bit smaller? It looks like you're yelling.

Second, welcome to the FIR forum.

And third, I agree with you. I love their little romantic moments a lot.

-DreamzGirl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DreamzGirl-

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
loveu mru chandrmukhiu chautalu.

magnte

magnte

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Yes they should show some dance sequence now and then. I actually didn't like it when they dance at every episode, but I think it would be better if they do one or two romantic scene and dance every week.

jassie_17

jassie_17

IF-Rockerz

jassie_17

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
true!!!I totally agree..i do miss da dances,esp the ones with Gopi,though as well as with CC...but at that point of time,they showed it too frequently which made it boring to the core...Now,we're craving for a bit of romance...

kaushikbasu

IF-Rockerz

kaushikbasu

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Amir used to be funny even before. Here is an excerpt from Sarabhai vs Sarabhai

Edited by kaushikbasu - 05 April 2012 at 10:31am

magnte

dhinga1

Goldie

dhinga1

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
It almost seems like the writer (Amit Aaryan) goes thru cycles - after some time of a regular "trope", he retires it for a bit.

So, for a long time, we haven't heard Madam saying anything when Gulgule gives her the idea (of course, it's still her idea but it came to Gulgule).

I haven't heard another old favorite - "Whaat are you vaating faur, Kris-mas?!" for a long time either.

And I always love it when Madam accuses her baalaks of chakallas and kaainya-panti.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

magntejassie_17

Post Reply New Post

Go to top