Yet another rishi topic...says she sheepishly

jjkg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Indira fans may be upset with yet another Rishi topic today, but I can't help it.😳

It disturbs me that CVs can't stop themselves from emasculating Rishi.  In Thursday's episode, he was all fire, taking charge etc.  In the police station, Rishi started a physical confrontation with Sameer when Sameer was disrespecting Mandira, but Indira stopped him saying "Kirayedar ji".

Today that same firey Rishi was rendered weak and impotent.  In the same police station when he again confronted Sameer, police officer let loose his diatribe. Rishi meekly accepted the scolding and threats, saying sorry, hanging his head down.😡

I mean what the heck? He could have given a firey comeback to the police officer of how unfairly he was treating the victim, how much trouble they had getting him to file an FIR, about his police duties etc.  If not a lecture along the lines of what Indira gave the press folks, at least some pushback.

But man, he was just silent.   CVs should at least be consistent in their characterizations.  One day he is all strategy, full of  people intelligence, all fire and determination ...blahblahblah. 
The next day, he is a lost, spineless soul.  Urgh!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I think cv's really don't know what to do with him.he's shown too weak a character from the beginning.
ss3843 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@jjkg  Do u think its possible that sometimes we have to just keep quiet and hear things out and then react/have an answer?  At face value, it does appear that Rishi is weak but sometimes waiting to things to play out is the better thing to do. Just my opinion ðŸ˜Š....I mean, he is treading on thin ice as Indira is not openly including him or giving him a clear sign that she welcomes his help.  Maybe he's just moving cautiously?
jjkg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ss3843

@jjkg  Do u think its possible that sometimes we have to just keep quiet and hear things out and then react/have an answer?  At face value, it does appear that Rishi is weak but sometimes waiting to things to play out is the better thing to do. Just my opinion ðŸ˜Š....I mean, he is treading on thin ice as Indira is not openly including him or giving him a clear sign that she welcomes his help.  Maybe he's just moving cautiously?

no waiting is not a problem at all.😉   However this episode combined with the news just soldified some points about Rishi that I was kind of ignoring.

thaks
bishwadeepak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
cvs are just visionless