Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

SilentPromises

IF-Stunnerz

SilentPromises

BollyCurry Visual Effects, IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Karan Kundra the man that walked into my life,He changed everything from wrong to right,
His smile makes my heart go palpitating. I love him, even though we're not together, He's beyond reach. I still feel we are promised always and forever,He has a personality which could put Michel's David to shame. His eyes are like the stars tonight,His dark as sin hair could make any archangel fall down to earth. When I sleep at night, He is the one on my mind. When I wake up in the morning, his thoughts make me blind. His acting skills are just so flippingly eloquent.
He has a grace men in this industry lack. The way he talks is like hearing Israfel singing to me personally. His gait pulls me towards the edge of insanity.

his care free way of dancing cascade all inhibitions anyone could have about shaking a leg.
Karan's sense of humor delights the day light out of my brain. The man has style. No matter how eccentric that style is, it is uncontrived. It's a set of rules. He's always calm yet he seems above all. His attitude may feel to some people offensive but if you have it flaunt it  and flaunt it in his way. with a pride but humbleness. He does not rely on rationalizations or explanations. He doesn't winnow, winnow, winnow until truths can be humbly categorized, or intellectualized, until behavior can be written off with an explanation. He doesn't see himself lost in some great maw of humanity, some grand sweep. 

Karan has never tied himself to a particular genre. He hasn't done just anything for the sake of presence. He is good at his job. Not his work, not his avocation, not his hobby. Not his career. His job. It doesn't matter what his job is, because as he says if he doesn't like his job, he gets a new one. Karan has a human side which has not got overshadowed by his persona of a television brat. a cute brat.You can see how much he cares for his family and friends. You can see him appreciating others work. Being gracious towards his counterparts and always being positive and political about his criticism.

Karan's relationship with Kritika makes me yearn for a man like him. Like a perfect gentleman he supports her , like a true friend he is always besides her and like a man in love he places her on a high pedestal. His charm makes everything and everyone else fade around me. Sometimes he may seem quiet but this is not about quietude so much as collection. It is not about meditation so much as considering.No one has taught him to be quiet, to cipher, to watch. In this way and when you observe him  in these moments, the man is like a zoo animal: both captive and free. You cannot take your eyes off him when he is like that. You shouldn't. The hell if you know what he is thinking, who he is, or what he will do next.

I know he's irresistible.Day Dreaming

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

biraloDaCat-anzaeram-piamistLooshikaRoshini1494-Deepali-AmnaIshAnu*Gayani*Anu-Nili-KaranKittu4evaDiorRouge.PraniiSienna..samruthamysticloverArjuhi_kkAngel.KMH.AKcherry227.vrshn.kavyasamPearlyPalOnlyHope-Stutz-cuttieeshibzAnjalii...xXxRoyalLEO_Krrish18shabboArjuhisis5secsofsummer.themockingblue...enchanted...DulcetDon_theEvil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Karan Kundra! <3 <3" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
wow!! Wink Claps for KK and Aanchu! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SilentPromises

PearlyPal

IF-Rockerz

PearlyPal

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
anchal very well written !!!!Thumbs Up

SilentPromises

Anu*Gayani*Anu

Goldie

Anu*Gayani*Anu

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged

Awesome post Aanchal... Well written...

SilentPromises

Roshini1494

Coolbie

Roshini1494

IF Crazy Co-Captain, SM & TRS Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Aanchu Lovely post...very well written abt KK...there is no doubt tht u love him...Day Dreaming

SilentPromises

18shabbo

IF-Sizzlerz

18shabbo

Crazy Co-Captain, BollyCurry Production Intern, EMABC Winner

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!!!!!!1 Aanchal its so BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!
you wrote it so well...Clap
i got tears in my eyes... Sachchi.Approve

so true. what a guy. And wat love you have for him one can make out reading this.Embarrassed

SilentPromises

AmnaIsh

Goldie

AmnaIsh

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
I know you've written this for your truth or dare gameLOL..but As Karan's Fan - This was beautifully written..!!! Almost as if you were writing poetry! Clap Some talent you have for writing girl!

SilentPromises

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
awesome post - King K is irresistible

SilentPromises

Post Reply New Post

Go to top