Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

Help needed

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Sorry for posting this way.Just couldn't find/see any HD so posting.

Can anyone knows how to DL SG episodic videos posted by Sonyfan.I cant seen to find any DL key for that.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Help needed" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
hey priya, i don know wat DL key means, but yea if ur asking for the videos of Suvreen guggal, take it from here.
~!*!Written/Video Updates Archieve!*!~ 

N if ur asking how to make the posts sticky, well for ,making the video links sticky, sonyfan need to be a DT member of this forum or GM have to do it. 

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Thanks Asmi.What I meant I dont know how to DL those videos.If you or anyone could help that 'd be great.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.