Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

My review on Factor K :)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sp666

Sp666

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
LOLHeartIt's been a long time since i've been on the forum! But by coming back, i cam to know about Factor K! I want to give my review about it (even though i'm three days late) and i hope that anyone who hasn't read the magazine, i suggest you read it NOW!

I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to Karans Angels who kindly have put this magazine together for us! ClapI know that there have been plenty of others who also get the credit for the creation of this simply wonderful invention! Smile Also to our King K (Karan Kundra) and Queen K (Kritika Kamra)! Absoloutly wonderful interviews and also plenty of events we have come to know about in their lifeSmile

Firstly, the whole interview with Karan about Pure Punjabi was wonderful! The answers Karan gave were totally fab!Clap It just show's what a loving actor he is! Also the way he always has us updated with his status's on facebook just makes me awwee. I don't really know any down to earth celebrities like Karan and Kritika to be honest... Big smile And also i salute you Angels!Star Because of you girlies we know what goes on in Kk2's lifeEmbarrassed

We all love you Nidhi!Hug Kritika is a huge inspiration to me! Brilliant actress, brilliant model, brilliant personality and also a brilliant inspiration! After KMH, i was literally heart-broken knowing that such a beautiful storyline has come to the end...but then when KTLK came along i was in total shell shock! Shocked I couldn't believe the change! Dr Nidhi taught me alot about lifeThumbs Up She just doesn't give up! Even though KMH will always be my favourite, because if it wasn't because of KMH, then i wouldn't have ever come across two amazing people!Clap Angels, thank you so much for sharing Kritika's amazing photo's of her shooting for Meena Bazaar! Like always, she looks stunning!Wink 

O-M-G Angel's fashion tips get better and better update by update! All i can say is WOW. I can just imagine Angel's transforming a simple girl into the hottest girl in the world!LOL Hehe, totally in love with the outfit shown in the magazine! Especially the accessoriesHeart! And i must say the men's outfit is very hot too! It really reminds me of the 'Karan Kundra' type Smile Seeing as he is the definition of HOT!Wink

Really enjoyed reading about the celebrities, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor etc... they are all wonderful actresses who complete the Bollywood Industry Smile And i keep praying to god that between all these actresses and actors, our King K and Queen K will to be in the same position as them. Day Dreaming Salman Khan also was a huge highlight of Factor K Wink Who can forget the amazing, dashing hot Sallu?Tongue BEING HUMAN is what it's all about! Wow it shows so much about his personality!Smile He's an amazing actor, definitely the favourite! 

The travelling hot spots made me realize so much! Especially Punjab! Thats where i would really love to go!Day Dreaming It looks like such a beautiful destination to visit, and knowing that King K is from there it just brings goosebumps to my skin! Embarrassed

I would just like to say well done to those two lucky fans who got a chance to be in the magazine! SHREE DESAI & NIVEDITA ARORA! It was amazing reading what you both wrote about Karan and Kritika. It was really heart touching Smile So happy that everyone has a chance to be this close to an actor! Being able to interact with two amazing actors feels amazing! And i'm sure everyone on this forum are very lucky to be fans of Karan and Kritika...Big smile 

I burst out laughing reading the Q&A with Karan and Kritika! LOL SO EFFIN FUNNY! 
Q: 'Who was the last you hugged?' 
A: Karan - 'The last person i hugged...HELL i forget her name!'
LOLROFLLOL Awwe such a cute personality! Well, not to forget the humorous answers given! LOL The testimonials given from Angel's to Karan and Kritika was just TOO sweet! How adorable! I now understand the importance of friendship and relations seeing what an amazing bond they all haveClap BRILLIANT!

I still cannot get over this magazine! I'm three days late however i still am hyping over the fact that this is really invented now! AND not only that but there will also be other ISSUES!Big smile Ahh now i can officially say my life is completeEmbarrassed LOL Thank you so much Angels! And anyone who still hasn't read the magazine, PLEASE do! It's worth your time and it's amazingClap
Mwah!!!!

SARA PARMAR!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

KMHlover6annieeee-anzaeram-pprerna18LooshikaMsSweetheart96arjuhi4evrAmnaIshishakumarcooljaya11Bablylovely20Arjuhisiscuttieesreeja_rox

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My review on Factor K :)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KMHlover6

KMHlover6

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
lovely review di! nice to see u back too. missed u a lot :(
i will deffo read the magasine now. excited to see a combo of both karan and kritika.
Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sp666

Sp666

Sp666

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Thanks Rizzy!:) mwah! x

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
loved the review dear!!!!!!!!!!!