Page 1 of 21

Page 1
Page   of 21
Page 2 Page 21

Pinkionly

Groupbie

Pinkionly

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys! So after watching today's episode, I think I just won't comment on it lol but here is something I think Khushi should do to piss Arnav off.

Let me know what you guys think Smile.

A tear slipped down her cheek as he harshly pushed her away from himself and walked back into the room. He doesn't want me to take credit for this? When did I even say I wanted to take any sort of credit?

At that point, she realized she had had enough. She was literally banging her head against a wall, hoping it would crack but that wasn't about to happen.

Wiping away her tears furiously, she walked back into the room and just as he was about to walk into the bathroom, he felt himself being grabbed by the shoulder and turned around. She stood there, her eyes full of rage and before he could open his mouth to say anything, she raised her hand to stop him. The anger in her eyes was so evident that for a split second, he felt like she might even slap him but instead, she clenched her fists and took a few deep breaths.

"Aap apne aap ko samajthe kyaa hain? Just who in hell do you think you are? I understand if you didn't want to talk. It was absolutely ok if you decided to pull a prank on me after what I did in the office today, lekin aapne yeh soch bhi kaise liya that I did all this to take some sort of a credit?"

"Look Khushi'" but his voice was cutoff with her deadly whisper.

"I. Wasn't. Done. Yet" she told him as she raised her index finger and jabbed it in his chest, grounding out each word. As he stared at her dumfounded, she continued.

"Aap apni duniyaan mein har cheez ka hisaab kitaab rakhte honge Mr. Raizada but I don't. It was my fault that you lost your voice and I apologized for it. I helped you in your office, did sit-ups in the middle of the road fully knowing that you were pulling my leg, but I still did it all because I know you were having a tough day and I didn't want to piss you off even more by refusing. I ran around the whole damn room scrubbing it off. I ran around the whole damn house, trying to make things for you so that you could get your voice back, and maybe everything I did was pointless and you would have just got your voice back without it all. HOWEVER, if you don't have enough manners to say thank you to someone for trying to do something for you, for God's sake, just don't bother opening your mouth!" she yelled.

Shocked out of his wits, Arnav stared at the audacity of this woman infront of him. She was going to teach him how to talk? Anger pumped through him and like always, he roughly grabbed her forearms. This time she stared at him without flinching and the next second, she raised her hands and brushed his hands off her as if she was trying to shoo away a fly.

"I am done talking to you. I always knew you didn't like me, but there is something called humanity in this world, which I think you either weren't taught about, or that thick brain of yours doesn't comprehend it.  For the next five months, I don't want to talk to you. You do your own thing and I will do mine. You take the bed and I will sleep outside since being in the same room as me disgusts you. Aapko khaamoshi bahut pasand hai na? Toh ab apko vahi milegi. I will fulfill my duties as a wife in front of everyone in the family and at 9:35pm on August 14, I am going to walk out of this house. Not a second more or less. Sounds good?" Glaring at him, she turned around to walk out of the room but stopped at the door.

"Oh and by the way, if you married me because of Shyamji, I strongly advise you to go get your facts straight before it's too late." Saying that, she walked out of the room, leaving a stunned Arnav behind.

A few hours later when Arnav walked into the dining area after making numerous phone calls to get more information on Shyam's daily whereabouts, he heard mami bickering about something to mamaji and the rest of the table engaged in some sort of a discussion about a fancy dress party. The only person missing at the table was his wife and as he looked around, he found her coming out of the kitchen with a jug of water in her hands. As he looked at her hands carefully, his stomach dropped. However, Khushi went about her business, going around the table pouring everyone water. When she got to Anjali, Khushi felt Anjali's hand take a hold of her wrist and immediately asked what happened to her chudiyaan.  She gave Arnav a sweet smile as she noticed the look of alarm on his face.

"Kuch nahi Di, my choodiyaan and payals made too much noise... aur Arnavji ko khaamoshi bahut pasand hai...haina Arnavji?" she asked Arnav while pouring him a glass a water while the rest of the table grinned at the lovebirds, unaware of the storm brewing between them.

Edited by Pinkionly - 31 March 2012 at 9:25pm

The following 281 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsudumonpinklilliessvishnukscjkgeniuslibralaila889farha451288zealous_shaqrempyRogerfedererLovenallswtgirl_tinarithuparnava20171pianodocsweety3773mbobby2011arjuhi_143diyaARSHIsan912anichaRRCMkhushi118susamsligidhalostintheashesdeepa.h1robbieREErabiacasaNeeluaries2012confusion2raindropsJV21chamkili03ArnavKiKhushixyzw231gudiya74bubblydollgrrrpinderx3luckybirdSara.Khanlovingangeltruth1-1Vampsarshi95kp123manjusha_92Parker27Aym7naz2247mistletoe22gagsysumi1234malfoyvmppLovely_Divasonupatritz21iwkknd12arshifan91pran28671lankandinglejoa123coolgirl3lmathew77A...DEE2803peremischief-Shalu-melovemayuralu5123pallavisarkarAsmara.lollipop4uramonamshona16greenbutterflychandarani1WiseGirlpearlietaklima_najChocoBloc_12princesssarahanusha.nushJosupranj123winchfirebnvsBajaj.rblimitlessqueenie11tasminechahat128jankisoni86hatathbristitinkerbelKhuarvinluvwivARHIDreamcatchersruthirishiskp2007payal.12amritabchoti1chupachuprosalinda92Ipkkndworldsushanrandom94kammy63saikrishnarscuteheart96sslmay11IF_Rocksjazzpreetddee1001disha7saj111jnfrjnfrArshi_lovergalPrincessDanuprikaCrinklez.TRND86bluewater07RandomGirlavantika_2012sochanatharockinggirl51DAlicesukirtiraizadaOnlookerroldcParshaswati-89bluetajaashshhsyusamniaprincessfascinationLucyLindaDew-Siaa-abraxosshagun-rocksinsanelycrazytennismaniac19prabha75neverbeforekarismacoolie001Apples94meghnasgom3090nilmiAshavib.sarika2crackerszonemeera06sun2011appy_12hemvbmirnaliniMina420jacobharry10011_G1234_roohi_lovenims6cpervaizkarankarankaranmeradilsweet_butterflyvikadesigirlarnavluvaOLGNESSallu-..sur..SunriseGreenYummymummyHeebsjpatelshiv-gauri4evalove_kuki-kavita-Sidarth_lover1Allbut1--softyy--ShaitaanSundariprincess84arhi1019staroneserialsevenjleena28..Smita..aakriti120Lily2011-Dee-RhysennKareena1994nareshSVdevsumhoopoepurplekidsanny-beautifulhararnavN0306zaniaxsmileyhug7679MsCeylonBunny_BearemistryHriju321Bibliobibulusmayabegumaycma98Asyaloverachu_arshisuds.A.Hajnalsnoopy84tia.ocoronapsychePunkin22BlueMystique-zozo-dennisdmenaceFAYKHAN29zafiHot.Pink.Heelsmolten_lavanewmoon2011monsi08casker.vrshn.roops82lara3110cherry227dannosanu3108subiscsjakhushishaaranya-monalisa-mommamiamalluangeldebby_11ilive2laugh.Euphoria.NaBoleTumNa...hindu4lyfashred12Javeria3991swetha10ShafooAngelTeenflowers4uSobtiObsessionMissArshi-applesauce.mandy15keenu_kkyoga23priyaNidsubh007ArjuhisisSuchi.R-JollyJabeen-CravingKhanaKookiemonster-Vee05-ASR6262Wahian4lyfpolly_mkArshi.Sugi.IPKchavvi16mishti_17IsleOfCapriMysticRiverdobrevagasmsprincessunara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: Khaamoshiyaan- Final Part Updated" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jpatel

IF-Dazzler

jpatel

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Ah loved this! :) You write so well! Please do continue soon! Add me to your PM list aswell :) Well done! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pinkionlysun2011

naddiya26

IF-Sizzlerz

naddiya26

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
beautiful 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pinkionly

devsum

IF-Dazzler

devsum

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
I don'tknow if you intend to contunue, but my heart ached for Khushi, in this one shot, and for Khushi i n today's episode.U brought back the episode to life.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abha36Pinkionlysun2011

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
I love it! You go for it Khushi! Give Arnav a piece of your mind!Big smile Please continue and if you do, PM me please! : )

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pinkionlysun2011

tinsel

IF-Sizzlerz

tinsel

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Beautiful!Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pinkionly

monsi08

IF-Rockerz

monsi08

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
best i hv read today !!!! she needs to gv him silence... i too want her
to stop talking to him...
this whole track is simply annoying

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashna_ChandPinkionlysun2011

cherry227

IF-Rockerz

cherry227

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
bang on! i hope khushi gives it to him this way Clap sick and tired of him acting like a brainless egoistical jerk!

this is one thing that will work... khushi ignoring arnav completely! unfortunately its not in her nature to do it... but the way he's killing her spirit everyday i think this may happen soon!

Edited by cherry227 - 30 March 2012 at 2:09pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pinkionlyconfusion2sun2011Arjuhisis

Post Reply New Post

Go to top