Page 1 of 111

Page 1
Page   of 111
Page 2 Page 111

*dels*

IF-Rockerz

*dels*

Posted: 25 May 2006 at 5:22pm | IP Logged

lol, i was thinking of starting my own ff in relation to KYPH. its my first attempt to write a ff so kindly bear with meLOL. this one is gonna be different. this starts from angad's and kripa's childhood and let me be truthful, this one has some relation with my real life. one more thing - there won't be romance and stuff for a long timeLOL, mostly its fighting, suspense and love, only at last!!!!!!!

so here goes my first part, i will introduce the characters when u come across them.

PART 1

we see a huge building, on which it is written Bhavans Vidya Mandir its one of the famous school in India ( i don't know abt thatLOL) the camera takes us to different classrooms . on reaching one classroom it stops! year 7 is written outside the classroom. we see two girls sitting at a corner. one of them luks annoyed, the other one is having fun by irritating her. ht egirl who is annoyed now puts her head down not showing her face.

( i will name them G1 and G2)

G1: stop annoying me! how many times i should say i don't like him, then why r u irritating me?

G2:  from 4th year i started this and do u think if u say to me now to stop it , i will? of course not! by the way, i know it very well that u don't like him, but it s really fun u know.

G1: its fun for u, but not for me!!!

(the girl now stands up and we see her face, its our  childhood kripaLOL!!, then we see another girl laughing at her, she is her friend sruthi)

Kripa - K, Sruthi -S

S: don't ask me why i am laughing. i will give u one reason, i like the way ur face luks when u get annoyed.

K: Sruthi, agar wo thoda be handsome hota na tho mein tumse kuch nahin kehthi, lekin he is.....er . he just knows how to play a guitar and he is good in studies, but he is not at all handsomeDead

S: wat?Confused

K:- just kidding! but he is not handsome .

some one enters the classroom, kripa becomes silent, but sruthi can't stop giggling. the boy comes and sits far way from them. he stares at kripa and her friend. now sruthi goes silent. the environment is completely changed when a group of boys and girls enters the room. along with them, came the tutor of the class, Miss  Margherita(M)

M: good morning students!

E: good morning miss!

M: first answer ur names( like we say present miss )

the boy who was staring at kripa was talking to another boy sitting next to him. the boy who stared at kripa, was searchign for something in his bag now, he gets it at last.

B: got it!

now we see his face, its none other than our childhood angad.

M: (miss now reaches kripa's name) Kripa Angad.

Kripa and angad: Present miss.

Sruthi: here they go again! (she starts laughing)

A: sorry miss, i thought u called my name. its really confusing.

M: anagd this is not the first time i am calling the attendance, how much time i have to say kripa comes before u in the attendance, i know kripa's surname and ur name is the same! but if u listen, u wouldn't make any more mistakes.

A: ok miss

K:(kripa to sruthi) stop laughing! there is nothing funny going on here!

S: sorry, but i can't stop laughing. just think abt it from 4th year...........

actually, what the problem is, Kripa's full name is Kripa Angad! and Angad's full name is Angad Khanna. from 4th year both of them have studied in the same class and one or the other gets confused with their full names. it happened that one time miss called kripa angad and both kripa and angad came to her when she actually wanted only kripa! the next time miss wanted both kripa and angad, she called kripa angad and ngad thought she is only calling kripa and he stayed in his seat. so now classmates have started pairing them as thier name goes very well kripa angad khanna! they call this pair KAK. kripa is really annoyed b'coz of this. wherever she goes people started asking abt angad to her.

well, i think i will stop here! i will only continue if someone wants to read it. so i need ur comments please.

del_geo

Edited by del_geo - 02 October 2006 at 4:55pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KYPH FF- PYAAR?PG108! at last" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*dels*

IF-Rockerz

*dels*

Posted: 25 May 2006 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
no one liked it Cry Cry

Pooja922

IF-Dazzler

Pooja922

Posted: 25 May 2006 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
hey great first part!! taht was just awesome ...seems really different...continue soon

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 25 May 2006 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
sounds very interesting and cute continue soon

blah_blah

IF-Rockerz

blah_blah

Posted: 26 May 2006 at 3:25am | IP Logged
fab part!!! Embarrassed Clap

nabz8888

Goldie

nabz8888

Posted: 26 May 2006 at 5:56am | IP Logged
I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!it's such a fantastic idea of pairing up their names!!! omg!! plz plz plz do cont. soon!!!

*dels*

IF-Rockerz

*dels*

Posted: 26 May 2006 at 9:51am | IP Logged
thanx alot for ur comments. i am happy that u people liked it. i will post the next part today itself but it will take time.

cool-boy_018

cool-boy_018

Posted: 26 May 2006 at 10:15am | IP Logged
nice

Post Reply New Post

Go to top