Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

x_Roxy_x

IF-Dazzler

x_Roxy_x

Posted: 12 August 2006 at 6:22pm | IP Logged

Part 5

It was morning in the Khanna House Angad had gotten up way before he went into wake  up Sabina who was sleeping.

Angad: sabz get up now your coming shopping with me

Sabina: what shopping and you whats up bhaiya

Angad just smiles and walks out of there he waited for Sabina.

Angad and Sabina went in there silver Mercedes angad turned off his cell.

Sabina: ok bhaiya will you tell me why did you wake so early in the morning and we are going shopping for what reason.

Angad: ok here is the deal I need your help to choose a outfit and everything for kripa and jewellary and help me pick a ring for her and with this surprise I got my friends and kripa friends so ya.

Sabina: Omg bhaiya im happy for you love you

Angad: love you to sis

Angad and sabz entered the mall they saw there friends all the guys went with angad

And all the girls went Sabina.

Laila: ok so sabz what are we supposed to get for Kripa

Sabina: ok she likes both sarees and western clothes

Tanya: yup she does

Sabina: arite how about we get her nice saree then

L+T+S: Yes that will be good

Meanwhile the guys were shopping with angad they made him go everywhere first they bought him clone now they need a suit which they are going to guess.

Rohit: angad this blue suit looks good

Angad: yes now hurry up man

Angad was getting really bored with the guys now finally they picked a suit and tie and new shoes and headed out.they made angad get a haircut only to trim cause his hair was

Getting bushy after he was done they went and met up wit the girls.

Angad: ok so did u buy everything for Kripa

Sabina: yes bhaiya we did

Angad: now Laila Tanya and sabz come and help me choose jewellary and ring and the Rahul and rohit u can go home or go to my house find a way to keep kripa busy.

Rohit: fine

Rahul and Rohit left the Mall went to kripa's house. Angad was finding the perfect ring for Kripa he found the ring now kripa had woken up she didn't see angad anywhere she got ready when she came downstairs the bell was ringing rohit and Rahul came they took kripa to the movies and she had to see a comedy flim meanwhile angad was buying the ring finally he found the perfect one. Meanwhile kripa was stuck wit the two guys she made an excuse to go to the bathroom but instead she went to get lunch. Angad meanwhile went home he didn't see her so he wrote a letter after he left. Kripa came home an hour later she saw a letter it said:

Kripa meet me at blue water hotel at 4 pm

Love angad,

Kripa was wondering why meet him at the hotel it was 3 pm when she went upstairs to change when she entered she saw a white saree with silver beads and matching jewellary

With matching silver shoes she came outta the shower put on her saree she tied it left some of her hair open and curled it she went in her silver Porsche, when she entered

They told her to go to room 407 which there was another letter saying

Meet me down in the banquet hall now

Luv angad.

Kripa went in the elevator when she went down she opened the doors walked in the whole room was dark just then lights turned on Kripa saw 4 man in black suits and 4 girls in different colour sarees, angad had flowers in his hand he slowly walked over to kripa bend down on one knee holding one hand and saying.

Angad: Ms.Kripa Sharma first I time I met you I thought u were an angel sent to by god as time got by slowly we came the closet friends ever as time went on who knew we would fall in love now that we have I want us to be together forever I want you to hold me kiss me be the mother of my children I want you always fight with me be mine forever so Ms.Kripa sharma will you do the honour of becoming my wife by becoming

Mrs.Kripa Angad khanna. Will you marry me? And he brought the ring.

Kripa had a tear in her eye

Kripa: of course ill marry you

Angad stood up put the ring on her finger both kissed and hug all there friends cheered angad took out his hand.

Angad: may I have dance with the beautiful girl

Kripa: yes

He brought her on the dance floor he put his hand on her waist and she put her hand on his neck they were dancing to pehle se fareb.

Slowly turning around each other

(pehle se ab woh din hain, na pehli si raat hainshayad humare beech, kahi koi baat hain) 2 kya baat hain jo ab tu hume, dekhta nahiho kis haal mein hain , kaise hainkutch pootchta nahilagta hain koi aur, tere aas paas hainshayad humare beech, kahi koi baat hainpehle se ab woh din hain, na pehli si raat hain 

Turning around now she was facing her back towards him he had her hands on her stomach she had her hands on his neck he slowly kissed her neck slowly. Now he

Turned her around both were now facing each other,

jaane kaha se raah mein yeh, mode aa gayaseene mein dabe paon koi aur aa gaya hainjabke har ek kadam hain, tu hi mere saath hainshayad humare beech , kahi koi baat hainpehle se ab woh din hain, na pehli si raat hain pehle se ab woh din hain, na pehli si raat hain Slowly both were dancing and starring into eachother eyes slowly both kissed each otherkripa slowly put her head on angad's shoulderand danced slowly. pehle se ab woh din hain, na pehli si raat hainshayad humare beech, kahi koi baat hainSlowly they turned at the end they both kissed The song endedAngad and Kripa both sat down dinner was served they both had dinner quietTalking laughing after they were done they decided to go back to there room.Angad opened the door kripa went inside she was about to go the bathroomWhen angad caught her hand brought her closer he put hands on her waistHe was about to kiss her when kripa pushed him off. Kripa: let me go angadAngad: kripa whats wrong are you angry at meKripa: yesAngad: whyKripa: because for the whole day I have been looking for you atleast you could have called me.Angad: im sorry now please forgive me now come hereKripa: oh angad I never be mad at you thank you for everything this night has beenMagicful.Angad: No thank you now gives me my kiss and hugKripa: no you will have to catch meAngad: that I can doKripa ran around throwing pillows at him angad finally caught her both fell on the bed angad started tickling kripa was laughing so much after that kripa managed to get up but angad pulled her down both were starring into each other eyes kripa kissed angad that turned into a passionate kiss slowly started taking off her earrings and turned off the lights.Meanwhile you see someone in the dark with a picture its angad and kripa he is ripping the picture and burning itGuy: I will never let you be with him kripa your only mine Preview: Wedding will it happen who is this mysterious guy
Next update will be on friday

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Chup Chup Ke*updated pg 6 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mehandikhan

Goldie

Mehandikhan

Posted: 12 August 2006 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
great plz cont soon. Clap

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 12 August 2006 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clap friday is wayyyyy too long but ill tryy.. continue soon..and if possible, before friday.. hahaha

wildblossom

IF-Rockerz

wildblossom

IF-Crazy Creatives

Posted: 12 August 2006 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Clap

Wow- nice story Big smile

Continue soon please Tongue

girlie18

IF-Dazzler

girlie18

Posted: 13 August 2006 at 7:06am | IP Logged
awesome part.continue soon. who da hel iz da mystery person????

IndianCutie13

Goldie

IndianCutie13

Posted: 13 August 2006 at 8:06am | IP Logged
great part

insia12

IF-Rockerz

insia12

Posted: 13 August 2006 at 11:07am | IP Logged
that was an awsome part

blah_blah

IF-Rockerz