Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

insia12

IF-Rockerz

insia12

Posted: 12 June 2006 at 7:47am | IP Logged
jUST STARTED READING IT MUST say its going fantastic!!!!!!!!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Iqra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Chup Chup Ke*updated pg 6 (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cool-boy_018

cool-boy_018

Posted: 15 June 2006 at 5:40am | IP Logged
nice. think its david. it s very different. Just love it

Pooja922

IF-Dazzler

Pooja922

Posted: 15 June 2006 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
hey! great part...plzzz cotinue soon

x_Roxy_x

IF-Dazzler

x_Roxy_x

Posted: 16 June 2006 at 5:04pm | IP Logged

Chup Chup Ke

Part 3

Angad was nervously waiting for the doctor to come he came angad could tell that he had bad news.

Angad: so how is Kripa doing?

Doctor: sorry Mr.Khanna she has lost her memory she is conscious but she can't remember anything at all it will take time for to remember things.

Angad: How long will it take?

Doctor: if u take care of properly about a month usually it takes a year 

Angad: Can I meet her and thank you

Doctor: Yes of course

Angad went in and saw Kripa reading a book and then she saw someone coming in she didn't know who it was.

Kripa: hi do I know you

At that time angad felt crying because he couldn't bear seeing his love like this

Angad: yeah im angad khanna your friend

Kripa: Well who am I

Angad: well you're Kripa Sharma you're a chef and we both are friends we own a restaurant

Kripa: I'm

Angad: Yes well are you hungry

Kripa: yeah

Angad: I bought you chicken fries here eat

Kripa: thank you angad

Angad: Alright well bye take cares see you tomorrow.

Kripa: bye

Angad left the hospital and went to his car on the way back he turned on the radio it was playing aashiq banaya aapne as soon it was finished angad remember all the times with Kripa and him together he had tears in his eyes. He reached home he just went to bed.

Then something unexpected happened a phone call from a mysterious person.

G: So mr khanna how does it feel to have your love one in the hospital

Angad:what the hell are you talking about who are you

G: in coming days you will find out im the one who did this to Kripa mark my words mr.khanna you will be destroyed I will not rest till you are destroyed and my revenge will be complete.

Angad: WHAT THE HELL SHUY UP WHOEVER YOU ARE I WILL DESTROY YOU FIRST.

G: By the way is your sister home

Angad: yes of course she is in room why?

G: maybe you should check

Angad went and saw the mess lying around and saw that windows were smashed everything etc.

Angad: WHERE IS MY SISTER I SWEAR ON GOD IF YOU DO ANYTHING TO HER I WILL KILL YOU WHOEVER U ARE

G: here talk to her

Sabina: Bhaiya HELP ME PLEASE GET ME OUT HERE

G: YOU HEARD YOUR SISTER IF YOU WANT HER OUT THEN GIVE ME KRIPA WHATS MORE IMP TOYOU YOUR SISTER OR LOVE AND IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME KRIPA THEN I WILL KILL HER GOODBYE

Angad: LISTEN YOU I WILL KILL YOU

G: Go ahead try mr.khanna you won't be able to do anything your just little baby

Angad: YOU WILL NEVER GET KRIPA UNDERSTAND YOU *******

G: do you whatever you want but I will get her bye

Before angad could say anything he was fuming mad and at the same time crying because he had to choose between his love. Angad went to Tanya's house and usual it was 2 am at night Tanya was sleeping.

Tanya: who could be at this hour?

Tanya opened the door and she saw it was angad

Tanya: angad you at this hour

Angad: sorry Tanya I really need hug

Tanya and Angad were talking angad was crying so much Tanya tried to calm him down but it wasn't working angad cried so much his eyes were red swollen soon angad fell asleep on Tanya. It was morning angad woke up realizing he fell asleep on Tanya also Tanya woke up.

Angad: thanks Tanya you really helped me come with me to the police station I have to get my sister back.

Tanya: ok

Angad and Tanya went to police station they went and they showed the call now they are tracing the phone call and they found the location angad was going to get his sister back at no matter what. The police found the location and they were on there way. Angad went in he saw the person he was shocked it was none other then David and 5 other people. Angad went and david come to face to face they were cussing swearing fighting and everything meanwhile 5 of them were ganging up on angad. Finally angad got his sister out there and the police arrested those 5.Angad saw Sabina crying and he took her home to change eat and she has all this cuts and everything. Angad took a first aid and heal her wounds.he told her everything about kripa Sabina was sad it was night time and ya they went to sleep.

Preview: kripa gets better……..new characters………….and more a.k romance…………..do I hear wedding bells u never noWinkTongue

Edited by shahidlover24 - 29 June 2006 at 10:16pm

Sour Skittles

IF-Dazzler

Sour Skittles

Posted: 16 June 2006 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
omg wedding bells Big smile yayyyyyy.......who wants revenge frrm agad wht did he do???cant wait.cont soon
himani Smile

sgokli

IF-Dazzler

sgokli

Posted: 16 June 2006 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
good

insia12

IF-Rockerz

insia12

Posted: 17 June 2006 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
that was an amazing part!!omg wedding bells thats gr8 Embarrassed

blah_blah