Fan Fictions

*Chup Chup Ke*updated pg 6

x_Roxy_x thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Chup Chup Ke

Characters:

Angad Khanna: A Famous chef no parents has 1 sister and his a sweet humble guy who has a childhood Kripa he loves her a lot but she just doesn't know yet

Kripa Sharma: A famous chef her has 2 sisters a sweet bubbly gurl her childhood friend angad she luvs him but he doensnt know it yet

Sabina Khanna: A model luvs her brother and has boyfriend raj luvs him a lot wishes she and her bro angad and Kripa were 2 gether.

Asha Sharma: A businesswoman luvs her sisters a lot and angad and has boyfriend name Aryan

Selina Sharma: married has 2 kids name sasha and Natasha lives in canada luvs her sister a lot and angad 2

Angad's friends

Josh

Rahul

Rohit

Tanya

Kripa's friends

Josh

Rahul

Rohit

Laila

Will start part 1 2morrow

Edited by x_Roxy_x - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*dels* thumbnail
it luks interesting. i bet it will be! i am waitng for the first part.
Pooja922 thumbnail
hey that sounds brilliant nisha!! start soon
muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sounds interesting! please cont soon!
x_Roxy_x thumbnail

Part 1

One day a beautiful nice sunny day we see a house near beach and 2 cars one a silver Ferrari and purple Lamborghini both convertibles a pool and hotub with 8 rooms they were 2 chefs and 2 maids and 2 people living in there. One a guy and gurl they were both brother and sister living the life of luxery.

Angad khanna one of the most eligible bachelors of London is one of the best chefs he is known all over the world and very famous for it. His best friend Kripa and he own a restaurant which is highly successful everybody just loves the food there all the celebrities they are usually busy Kripa and angad have been friends forever.

Angad: Sabina where are you

Sabina: coming bhaiya

Angad never liked Sabina's boyfriend raj because raj made a girl pregnant he tortured her till death she committed sucide but the fact is Sabina doesn't know about that

Sabina: sry bhaiya I was talking to raj

Angad (thinking): OH GOSH HOW I HATE RAJ I SWEAR IF HE DOES ANYTHING TO MY BABY SISTER ILL KILL HIM.

Angad: hmm that's nice anyways breakfast is on the table eat it really quick

Sabina: ok bhaiya are you going to work your already late Kripa is goin to be so mad

Angad: I know

As Angad was leaving Kripa calls

Angad: oh god here comes yelling queen

*Phone*

Kripa: ANGAD WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU MAN I HAVE BEEN WAITING SINCE FOREVER GET UR BUTT OUT OF BED RIGHT NOW AND COME TO THE RESTAURANT NOWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angad: Kripz chill im comin im not in bed I was talking to Sabina

Kripa: OH YA I NO YOUR EXCUSE YOU WERE PROBABLY SLEEPING

Angad: no…..i was getting ready come on baby girl im coming in 15 minutes

Kripa: DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME BABY GIRL I DUNT WANT TO TALK TO YOU IDIOT JUST COME NOWWW

Angad: k im coming bye

Angad went in his car he was listening to music just then his cell rings its Tanya

*phone*

Angad: Hey Tanya how are you

Tanya: oh my god angad where are you the restaurant is so busy

Angad: what did Kripa Madame tell you to call me

Tanya: angad im serious rush or do something Kripa is really getting mad

Angad: k im coming let me drive now bye

Tanya: ya bye

Angad: gosh these women never leave you alone

Angad finally reached the restaurant as soon he came he found the place all mad and crazy everybody running around everywhere.

Kripa: angad you finally came please come and help me

Angad: alright im coming

Angad entered the kitchen the crew was so happy same with Kripa

Kripa: oh my god thank god you came everybody is making a huge mess the dishes are turning bad one person put salt instead of sugar and when they are making veggie dishes they are adding meat and all the customers are leaving and getting mad and everything all I can say is everything is a disaster.

Angad: OH MY GOSH AND YOUR TELLING ME THIS NOW?? WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL MY HOUSE PHONE I WOULD HAVE BEEN HERE EARLIER

Kripa: I did like a million times but the tone kept on saying busy also your cell you weren't picking up

Angad: what that's cuz my cell battery died and Sabina was talking to raj

Kripa: oh god I hate raj

Angad: I also do to alright im getting to work

Angad and Kripa made an anncoumnet

Angad Kripa: listen everybody we have something to say important we are laying off people im sorry but we have no choice because we found that someone has been adding poison into the foods therefore we firing these people and we reported them to the police they will not get a job and they are going to jail.

David

Samantha

Danielle

Derek

Angad: That's it

Just the police came and arrested those 4

David: you will pay for this angad and Kripa

Angad: whatever get out here never show us your face again

The police took away those four the restaurant was still disaster angad and Kripa cooked everything givin all the workers are break

Angad: Kripa hand me the fish

Kripa: here pineapple

Angad: thanks baby girl

Tanya: hey guyz just checking haila you guyz are the only two who are working where is your staff

Kripa: we gave them a break

Tanya: k well need help

Kripa: please ask all the waiters to come take the food

Tanya: ok

All the waiters came and took the food the customers were happy

Kripa: oh my god we did it angad our restaurant is back to normal

Angad: I know baby girl we did it

Angad and Kripa gave each other nicknames angad's was pineapple and kripa's was babygirl and angad also gave a nickname to Tanya which was babydoll.

Tanya: heyy Kripa wow you guyz are finally done so where are you headed

Kripa: hey tanu nothing after im gonna go catch a movie with laila come with us we are going to see fanaa.

Tanya: omg yeah im coming what about angad

Angad: what about me I dunt wanna see no chick flick ill hang out with the guyz

Kripa: alright we will see you at 9 love you pineapple

Angad: love you both bye baby doll and baby girl

Kripa went home and changed into something just then laila called

Phone

Laila: hey you guyz coming or what

Kripa: yeah we are on are way

Kripa laila Tanya they went to see fanaa Kripa as you know loves popcorn goes crazy for it she orders large for herself.

Tanya: Kripa are you crazy are you sure your gonna eat that

Kripa : umm ya

Tanya and laila just ordered nachos and they went and sat in the theatres while they were watching a movie some fat guy drops coke all over kripa got so mad

Kripa: WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM MAN CAN'T YOU SEE IM WATCHIN A MOVIE OH MY GOD YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR MY DRESS

Guy: what ya gunan do about little girl its my seat I can do whatever I want

Kripa : OH SHUT UP FATTY GO TO HELL

Tanya and Laila: yeah FATTY GO TO HELL

Laila Tanya and Kripa went to the office and get there ticket refunded.

Lady: excuse me miss how may I help you

Kripa: yes I want my ticket refunded and my money back please someone spilled coke all over my dress.

Lady: oh my god here is your money please come back Madame sorry this happened

Kripa: its ok

Laila kripa and Tanya went to angad's house seeing kripa's house is being fumigated for termities. They saw josh rohit Rahul angad playing cards

Josh: hey kripa laila Tanya

Ladies: hey

Angad: babygirl you came from the movie already how was it

Kripa: LEAVE ME ALONE

Kripa stormed off went to her room and took a shower trying to take a shower when she came out she is refresh then she realized she spazzed out at angad. Kripa came downstairs

Kripa: pineapple im sorry

Angad ignored her and was mad

Kripa chased after angad kripa couldn't handle the silence so she made angad turn he had his arms folded without that kripa gave angad a long kiss on lips. After 5 minutes they pulled apart kripa was blushing angad could see that they looked in each other eyes they saw mixed feelings for each other.

Angad: kripa what was that for

Kripa: umm uh……im tired going to sleep now

Kripa was just to embarrassed that she couldn't say anything and ran upstairs to her room meanwhile angad sat on the couch kept picturing that kiss

Angad: kripa ur crazy that's what one thing I love about you is you make me go crazy

Kripa was in her room just thinking about that kiss she knew what angad was thinking

Kripa: omg why did I do that angad must be thinking why can't I tell him that I love him

Why cant he figure out my love for him did that kiss mean anything to him I don't know oh angad I just wish you understood my love I want to mean more something then a friend I guess Im hoping it for it to happen.

Angad came upstairs went straight to his room to sleep but before that he really wanted to tell kripa something important.

Angad knocks on kripa's door

Angad: kripa can I come in I want to talk with you

Kripa: come in

Kripa felt awkward talking to angad after that incident

Kripa:so erm..uh what did you want to talk about

Angad: ok kripa from the first time I met you were like an angel came from above ever since childhood I have always had crush on you even when you danced with all those guys it made me jealous kripa I love you more then a friend until you hadn't kissed I would have never figured out that you loved me all I want to say is kripa that I want you to more then a friend I want to be my girlfriend kripa im saying this from my heart I love you forever will if u reject my love we can always remain friends I have kept quiet about my love for you until you hadn't kissed me I wouldn't have the strength today to tell you how much I love you.

Kripa was in tears she was waiting for the same words

Kripa: angad do u know how long you took in saying that to me I have always loved you since childhood ur the one I want to spend the rest of my life with I love you a lot

Angad: I love you kripa

Kripa: aww pineapple you will always be knight and shining prince

Angad: And baby girl you will always be princess

Angad and kripa were really close to each other they could feel each other heart beats they kissed you know what happens next

Note this fan fic will be updated every Friday

Preview: New characters

shahidlover24 thumbnail
oye hoye...Nisha ji, ur on a roll! A kiss in the first part 😃

Awesome job!....hmm...the preview kinda scares me....are the new characters gonna be positive or...?
x_Roxy_x thumbnail

Promo 1

We see a girl she is running down the fields with her boyfriend next thing you know they here gun shots and the girl gets shot he is yelling PREETI!!! Just then angad and kripa saw this he takes the girl to the hospital also kripa gets shot and the guy takes her to the hospital.

shahidlover24 thumbnail
Shots!😲...whoa..I'm getting really curious to know how everything came about Looking forward to reading about it 😛
muqualp thumbnail
great part! i am also gonna see fanaa tonight! ihope no fat guy drops coke on me! 😆 i dont like the look of that promo! cont soon!
muqualp thumbnail
great part! i am also gonna see fanaa tonight! ihope no fat guy drops coke on me! 😆 i dont like the look of that promo! cont soon!