WU 30thMarch 2012 - SMOKE - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by I_luv_pretzel

let me add some more...and these are actually the traits of our politicians...sinister, shrewd, machiavellian, crafty, self centred, ...
I'm sure its BBP who got Rangoli shot...and somehow I'm getting this uneasy feeling that maybe its BBP again who gets pooja shot. 

yes, after reading Bumtrinket's post, I too think BBP will be responsible for shooting Rangoli.

But Pooja - Nope, that would be too easy.   I actually think BBP will be set up very badly...though he will display some negative emotion towards Pooja which will set Arti down the wrong trail.  It will be important that Pooja comes out of her coma to clear BBP.
Edited by durum - 12 years ago
will arthi reach hotel safely or remain in rangoli prison❓.may be that man mking video will give this to bbp and he will blackmail rangoli and mritunjay.
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

will arthi reach hotel safely or remain in rangoli prison❓.may be that man mking video will give this to bbp and he will blackmail rangoli and mritunjay.

I really hope so!! or even blackmail daddaji...Rangoli needs a taste of her own medicine...
plus BBP needs proof to build up towards a divorce eventually...
Edited by durum - 12 years ago
Honestly speaking., i think Skbm is realy unpredictable show.and i have no idea about their story.but i want brija forver together...chahe next kuch bhi ho...
muje bhi mere brij pooja sath me chahiye fir chahe kuch bhi story me
i just wonder what will aarti do❓ will she take pooja to pachhmarhi even before the program??? please sumone answer this question of mine... Edited by mishh007 - 12 years ago
aarti cums bak  puja is in deep trouble..  i dont  think  aarti will spare Brij ,
yeah!!! Aarti definitely knows now that some mad female is kidnapping females who r close to Brij...so definitely something big is bound to happen and there will be a rift b/w the sisters...

wonder if aarti will think Brij has an affair with some MLA's daughter for whom these ppl r looking for...let's c what happns next...

but the BRIJA scene  though was very short as is most of the times was awesome😳😳😳😳
Thanks!! This is getting really interesting...