WU-30th mar- Mohaneria begins to spread !!! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by rdfan

I dunno guys she dus say hum jise jaisa samajhte hain zaroori nahin woh waisa ho so it can apply to both Mohan and Pratik

But i guess tht precap scene was b4 they go to office...  So i think Megha will take some more time to understand Pratik's true intention... May b after Pratik gift  jewellery  to her, she will realise...
Originally posted by laadoo

But i guess tht precap scene was b4 they go to office...  So i think Megha will take some more time to understand Pratik's true intention... May b after Pratik gift  jewellery  to her, she will realise...

i dunno πŸ˜•..th precap is of the next day bfore goin to work
Tanu drama to over but pratik drama over so soon ...request to home shop 18 waalo ko plz jaldi bej do vo necklace ..megha ko jaldi se jaldi pratik sir ko pehna na heinπŸ˜†
Mohan in the denim shirt in precap looks adorable beyond belief... awww😳
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

Tanu drama to over but pratik drama over so soon ...request to home shop 18 waalo ko plz jaldi bej do vo necklace ..megha ko jaldi se jaldi pratik sir ko pehna na heinπŸ˜†

Ami, tu bhi na🀣  πŸ€£
Originally posted by rdfan

i dunno πŸ˜•..th precap is of the next day bfore goin to work

Yeah... Its next day.. But Megha told Pratik tht Let necklace come first... So i think Pratik will wait for next day... 
Even i have a feeling that she has not realized about the creep's intention and she is just apologizing as sh efeels she and papaji were rude to him whereas he tried to save the family frm earning a bad name.
and it was so cute how mohan blushed when megha was apologizing :D
Thanks for the update Pooja..πŸ€—
So, finally Mohan , Guru and Nanhi finally got Tannu as Monkeyman..πŸ‘
Happy to see Monkeyman track has ended..

Abt Parik and Megha..less said. its better..😳

Ved.. how dare he shout at mohan..?!?!😑 Can't he listen to Mohan even once?😑

Precap..😍 MegHan..😍 Megha apologizing to Mohan..😳
Thanks for the update , I love the Mohan, Nanhi and Guru ? OMG they are freaking adorable as a team! And happy to see Nanhi back...

tannu tho ekdum chup tha...
well this monkey man business isfinally over and tannu , keeping all the stolen things safetly.. hanky too was there will mohan take it back?
Anyways, loved the precap but won't keep any hopes. . I like how Megha always needs nanhi by her side whenever she goes to thank or apologize to Mohan.Edited by suprabhatha - 12 years ago