Written Update 30th March 2012 - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Gunz.

Anju, i think Mandira is not faking anything this time. I might sound silly but who knows she might be considering him as her brother or something. If they show Mandira faking the whole incident, this track would get meaningless and Indira's sacrifice or struggles to get justice for her sister won't really have a meaning anymore.

Whatever it is, this sacrifice story (if it is true), is going to make the evil win and make Sameer win and happy even if he gets punished, he will succeed in getting Inshi separated as that was his only aim.
You say the most important part,I think he's using Mandira to gain his goal and yeah not to forget he may have propose money to the stupid girl Mandira and as she dies for money she must have accepted,she can't think Rishi as a bro her action before lying her head on his chest was not of sis but something else watch that part again,she first look in his eyes then slowly with full confidence lies her head.
I have my doubts about if Mandira was really raped because she threatened to accuse Sameer of rape to force him to marry her. In real life, everyone reacts differently to rape/assault/molestation, but turning away from anyone just because they are male would generally held to be an extreme reaction, not the normal unless the female victim had no male in her life who could be trusted, I believe.  
Rape occurs when there is no consent on the part of the victim, even if it is between husband and wife - in 1st and second world countries. I imagine rape is a legal classification that has no intention to diminish or exaggerate the effects it has on the dignity of a human being which is devastating and life changing to the victim, regardless.
Originally posted by mystifyre

I have my doubts about if Mandira was really raped because she threatened to accuse Sameer of rape to force him to marry her. In real life, everyone reacts differently to rape/assault/molestation, but turning away from anyone just because they are male would generally held to be an extreme reaction, not the normal unless the female victim had no male in her life who could be trusted, I believe.  
Rape occurs when there is no consent on the part of the victim, even if it is between husband and wife - in 1st and second world countries. I imagine rape is a legal classification that has no intention to diminish or exaggerate the effects it has on the dignity of a human being which is devastating and life changing to the victim, regardless.
In short I'll tll you she must be faking why she left home and walked in middle of the street what for????knowing that Indira is coming and will save her.
Thank so much for the update. Hate the last scene. Why CV need to show Mandiraa with Rishi.
Thank you for the update KajAnj. 
What will Indur do next? And will Kutumb every learn? She is a selfish woman, have not seen such a mother!

I have mixed feelings in regards to a Rishi-Mandira marriage.  Even if a Rishi-Mandira marriage ends up happening, I know it won't last, RIshi & Indu are destined to be with eachother, they will end up together- this is one of the reasons as to why I am not gonna make a big deal out of a Rishi-Mandira marriage if it does end up happening.

Anways, at the end of the day, if Indu ends up having Rishi marry Mandira, I won't say the CV's butchered her character.

Like I said before, I have a feeling that that the CV's are eventually going to have Sameer fall for Mandira & repent & apologize to her.  Of course I don't expect this to happen anytime soon.  I have a feeling post Rishi-Mandira marriage, Mandira will fall for Rishi but she will realize that he still loves Indu & Sameer will get jealous of Rishi taking care of Mandira & him & Mandira's kid (this is if Mandira ends up preggers with Sameer's kid).  

The only girl that Sameer has more of a conscience with is Natasha so I wonder if she is gonna come back into the storyline.  W/ the scenes we saw of him & her, he treated her quite well- where is this Sameer?  I think this Sameer might end up showin' up in the future in regards to Mandira.             

I hope noone throws chappals at me for this post but😆 this is my prediction.                          

THANKS FOR THE UPDATES.
Thank you so much for the update.   Well Done CV'S.

GOOD to see "A Father, accepting and performing his duties well".

Well Done Munna, I love to see the FAMILY United.

I don't think Mandira was raped . I think it was a plan made by Mandira and Sameer . Indira and Rishi are now focused only on this case and not on each other . I think Mandira loves Rishi and wants his sympathy ...and wants to marry him by pretending to be raped by his brother and then defame herself by  media and case ...so finally no one would be ready to marry her ...and she could easily convince Rishi
I think Sameer is also a part of all of this . No wonder he openly told Munna that he raped Mandira . He wants to stop Indira and Rishi love story and what could be a better way than getting Rishi married to Mandira and then creating situation so Indira could be his ...