India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

6th July Update

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 06 July 2004 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

Armaan drags Jassi with him. Then he forces her to sit on his chairman seat. Jassi tries to gets up really nervous but is forced down again on the seat by Armaan.Armaan tells her to wait. He goes and get some books. He keeps the first book on Jassi's head and then says that this Gulmohur. Jassi holds the book on her head. Then he keeps another book and says that this "Malika". Another book is again kept on her head and this time it is his dad. Then another book which is " Aryan". The last book is " Kohinoor". Then he asks her how does it feel like. Jassi replies "heavy". And Armaan then tells her this is his exact feeling as a chairman. ( Hello Armaan Suri ! Have you ever heard of the word called "responsibility") Jassi is sad hearing this. Armaan continues and says that he can't take it any longer since every thing is so connected. And if he mess up one thing like his relationship with Malika then it ends up destroying everything. So he has decided to take some actions. The scene changes and then we see Armaan with his dad. He tells his dad how he has problem apologizing every time but he feels that he was really wrong and so he says "sorry". He continues and says that he needs another chance that this time he will make Gulmhur and Malika work out. Puru ask him if he is doing this out of pressure. Armaan says "No because this my responsibility and I bear to see you getting hurt". Then he promises that everything will be back to normal. Puru says that he is glad. Then Armaan asks his dad if he remembers how he use to tell that Armaan that  is his best son in the world and then Armaan use to reply that he is Puru's only son. Then Puru says " I use to say that you are the best and you still are". Both of them smiles.

Jassi is back worrying in her room. Nandu again asks her what she is doing there worrying again. Jassi replies " Armaan". Nandu then wisely says that Jassi should n't get involve in other people's relationship. Jassi says that she gets worried. Nandu says that other people are not as good as in heart like Jassi. And that Armaan's relationship is between two people and that is only between Armaan and Malika so Jassi doesn't need to go there as a third person. He also says that how people just uses Jassi and then throws away her after they her done with her. He reminds her of "Purab". He tells Jassi that if he ever see Purab again he will make tandori out of Purab. Jassi asks him why is he dragging Purab into the conservation. Nandu replies "Because I can't bear to see other people hurting you". Jassi tells Nandu not to get serious but Nandu says that this is serious so he will be serious.

Think of the devil and the devil is here. Purab is staring at some airlines tickets. He has all the flashback of Jassi. Of all the fun they had. Purab then thinks that what fun they had when they were together. That good memories are just not enough for him because he wants that fun and good time forever.( The case is definitely getting serious. I have heard obsession is one of the symptoms to become mad. I think I will go and call the doctor just to check how to identify a psychopath killer. Just in case.J )

Then we are back in Doctor Deepak's office. Armaan tells the doctor that he is ready to give the relationship one more try. Then Dr Deepak says something very surprising " Armaan I can clearly see that you are selfish". Armaan is left speechless. And then the smart Doctor holds up a small black board in which the word "Selfish" is written. Armaan asks him how can he say that. The doctor replies that Armaan is selfish because he can clearly see that Armaan is not there for Malika so which proves that he is there only for himself. Armaan is outrage. So is Malika and totally stands up for Armaan defense. Then the doctor steers away the subject and tell the couple that they are going to do a homework which they never done before. And that is have lunch together.

The couple looks surprised. The scenes changes and we are in Armaan house now. Armman and Malika are both staring at each other. Malika then thinks to herself that Armaan had to come back to her even if it is for Puru uncle. Then Armaan apologizes to Malika.Malika says how she does n't like to look like a fool. Armaan tells her that this happens to everybody but then Malika says that this does not happen to "Malika Seth". Then Malika says that there next engagement will be amazing. That it will be really grand and everybody will just stare at them.

Armaan is back in the office. Raj walks in. He bring coffee with him for Armaan. When Raj offers it to him Armaan declines it rudely. Raj notices Armaan face and then says that Armaan needs to have a man to man talk. Raj asks him to spill out what ever he is feeling. Armaan then just says that his life has too much problems. That he is back with Malika. Raj asks Armaan that has he ever seen a man reading a book again backward after the man has finished the book. Armaan tell Raj to talk straight. Raj says " What I mean is that when one is finished with book it is the end. And so was your relationship with Malika. But you had to go and start the same story all over aging by going back to Malika." Armaan says that he can't help it. He is doing this because of his dad. That he has upset his dad many times but he has never seen his dad get so upset and broken down. He knows that he is a user and blah blah but under no circumstances will he hurt his dad. Raj pats on his friend's back truly understanding him.And jokes that it is not good for him to get emotinal like that. Then Armaan changes the subject and asks him about the store. Raj says that he is handling it. Armaan asks about the financers. Raj smiles and says that he has something big in his mind. Then the topic of Kohinoor comes out. Raj warns Armaan again to tell the puru the truth. Armaan says that this is not the right time but that will come as the curtains has to open some day. Raj warns Armaan that he better open the curtain only when he has Gulmohur back in his hands. Armaan says that there is no need to worry and that he completely trust Jassi. ( Then why does Armaan love to spy on her?) Raj says that trust is different in business. That he never trusts anybody in business and how in the world can Armaan guarantee that Jassi won't change. Armaan says that nothing like that will happen. Raj insist and says that it could happen. That what if Jassi does it under somebody influence? Armaan logically replies that he will remove that person from Jassi's life.

The scene changes. Purab is desperate to talk with Jassi. He dials her home number hoping that it would be Jassi but no luck. Its her dad who I think is getting suspicious now. Then Purab ask himself or rather an imaginary Jassi would she talk to him if he calls her now.Back in the office Armaan tells Jassi what a bad person he is. That hurting Malika and his dad and his increasing hate for Aryan are not a the signs of a good man. Jassi says that he might not be a good man but a very truthful one because not everybody has the courage to tell their faults. Armaan asks if Bebe had told her that. Jassi's smiles and say that it is something which she believes in. Then Armaan tells her that he has decided to correct his faults so he is getting engaged to Malika again. Jassi whole world falls apart for about the millionth time. The phones rings. Its Maria telling Armaan there is a call. Armaan cuts her short and puts the phone. Again the phones ring and Maria says that the call is for Jassi. Armaan hands the phone. Jassi asks who it is. Malika says that she doesn't know but it is urgent and the poor guy ha been holding for a long time. Maria connects the call. Jassi says " hello". Purab says " Hello Jassi ! This is Purab". Jassi whole world starts falling again and for some stupid reason she looks afraid. As if this is not a phone call but a knife cutting her throat. She loudly exclaim "PURAB". Armaan overhears and his world also falls down as if Gulmohur is already snatched away for him.

Edited by deadly - 06 July 2004 at 1:23pm

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 06 July 2004 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
I guess I needed to try again and again. My paste button is finally working.
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 06 July 2004 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

LOL For the first time, the spoilt Chairman (whose only job is sitting in his chair) is told about his faults to the face! Wow, can't wait to watch this episode!

Three Cheers for Dr. Deepak Clap

Seems like a sensible chap.

But, I am a bit worried about Purab...his behaviour appears to be bordering on the obsessive!Confused

navika Senior Member
navika
navika

Posted: 06 July 2004 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

Why Jassi screams so loudly when purab says hello to him oh man i don't what is going to happen next guys

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 06 July 2004 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
You know Mystica I am going to start keeping a box of tissue and a bar of choclate with me when ever I watch JJKN. Becoz I will start crying Cry if they turn Purab mad or if they send him to an asylum. And if they showed a negative side of him and turns him into a villian
lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 06 July 2004 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

Hi,

I am sure they cannot do anything of that sort. Hey, we didn't see anything of that sort last time when Purab was around. Why should they show something like that now. If they do go ahead and show something like that, i think JJKN will become a flop show. They cannot bring Purab back on people demand but make him a bad guy all of a sudden.  Just my thoughts.

BTW, Vijay, how do we start one more thread like this for the serial "Yeh Meri life Hai"?

Deadly, thanks for the update. I have started checking for updates from 10 AM (US) now that Purab is back Big smile

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 06 July 2004 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

Hopefully ur right Lakshmi!

Otherwise, I'm probably going to join deadly in mourning!Cry

Anyway, do you guys find Jassi a bit irritating these days or is it just me? I mean the episode where she talks to Armaan's chair was a bit freaky! If this is how people act when they fall in love, I'm worried (seriously!)...

navika Senior Member
navika
navika

Posted: 06 July 2004 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Guys i don't think so he will turn back into villion just relax and see what happens next do not get seriously he just want jassi to get into his life that is all and that's what love is ok so think before you guys right

Go to top