Short update 30th Mar 2012

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Guyz today i'm not able to write the update soo posting this short update..😊

Veena refuses to let Sanchi out of the house with the fear that Indu might kidnap her. Sanchi comes up with a plan to thwart Indu's plans and gets Tarachand's permission to go out. She seeks Abhimanyu's help. She tells Mehak about her plan to meet Indu's mother to stop the wedding. The printing press worker promises to clear Indu's name in the poster incident in front of Sanchi. Indu takes the man to Sanchi's house. He interrogates Sanchi's parents for her whereabouts.

Precap: sanchi and mehek changes their appearances and go to indu's aada...and about to go inside...but yogi stops them.
Thank you so much for the update Ramya 😃

Thanks for the update!

I can't take this tension anymore, this whole will they and won't they marry drama is driving me mad! We probably won't find out till two weeks from now! And to top it off, they most likely won't marry and the next few weeks will be filled with a crying heartbroken, humiliated Indu. Who seems will be beaten and disowned in public by his family, all through the hands of his beloved. Ouch!

On a side note who felt like ripping their hair out when mehak saw the press printer?! Anyone need to guess who she's going to call and result in giving advance warning in how to cover his scheming backside? Mr Prabal Trouble of course! Plus she will inform him about her and Sanchi's plan so now even if they don't succeed in informing Indu's family Prabal will!

I honestly think if Indu is publicly humiliated again, I will quit this show. I know he's not your ideal guy by anyone's standards, but still to have your heart smashed into pieces like Sanchi's going to do him is just too harsh! Still it was the bloody fool Indu who set himself up for his own fall from grace!

Once again curse you CV's I want Insa jodi!

Edited by suki11 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by suki11

Thanks for the update!

I can't take this tension anymore, this whole will they and won't they marry drama is driving mad! We probably won't find out till two weeks from now! And to top it off, they most likely won't marry and the next few weeks will be filled with a crying heartbroken, humiliated Indu. Who seems will be beaten and disowned in public by his family, all through the hands of his beloved. Ouch!

On a side note who felt like ripping their hair out when mehak saw the press printer?! Anyone needs to guess who she's going to call and result in giving advance warning in how to cover his scheming backside? Mr Prabal Trouble of course! Plus she will inform him about her and Sanchi's plan so now even if they don't succeed in informing Indu's family Prabal will!

I honestly think if Indu is publicly humiliated again, I will quit this show. I know he's not your ideal guy by anyone's standards, but still to have your heart smashed into pieces like Sanchi's going to do him is just too harsh! Still it was the bloody fool Indu who set himself up for his own fall from grace!

Once again curse you CV's I want Insa jodi!

I totally agree with you and feel this marriage is gonna take weeks and weeks and if Cutie is humiliated again I shall quit this show.  As for dumbells she  acting bigheaded rather than assertive.

I too want Insa jodi  and soon -- and  would like some romance.

Jay
Even I totally agree If indu is going to be humiliated in public to the core then definitely CURSE U CV's for puttin the thought of insa getting married and then ending it in such a horrible and humiliating way for indu who will be totally broken.Not only indu but everyone of us will be sad.If once again this humiliation occurs to indu then I will definitely quit this show.
thanks for the update.👍🏼
thanks for the short update..😊