Afsar Bitiya

30/3 Episode Discussion

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Sorry my post is going to be small today.

Today it seemed like I was learning life lessons watching the episode.

The harassment of Sarita leads to Krishna slapping Chawani Cahubey. Krishna was the only one who learned anything in today's episode. That she might be younger in her age but the responsibility of her post is bigger than anybody's age. Vidhyapati gives assurance that it is so and tells her daughter to apologize to Chaubey.

Chaubey is not ready to forgive her that easily and his one call to Pinky was a plan to make Krishna life turn into hell. Maybe we will see what kind of plan Pinky and Chaubey has made when the episode returns next week. So No lesson learned by him.

I really don't know what is wrong with TTS until at the end of the episode. He seems to want to climb very high up the social ladder and become a politician at all costs.

The interview he gives to the press made me laugh. He has given one quote to impress the press. That he will not keep Bhagalpur as Bhagalphur but he will turn Bhagalphur into Singapore.

His nautanki is making a caricature of his character now it looks. Lastly he is told by his advisers to bring Pintu back home because the people has started talking, that if TTS is not good enough to look after his family how can he look after the people of Bhagalpur. So I guess now he will start crying over spilt milk.

He should have not overreacted yesterday and stopped Pintu from leaving the house. So no lesson learned by him either.

Ganga seems to have the opinion that Krishna is trying to take Pinu away from them. She does not try to find out the truth either. Also she is gullible to the nautanki done by her husband. So no lesson learned by her either.

Also it looked as if Pintu has heard the conversation between Ganga and Krishna, not sure until the CV's put more light on that situation.

The precap seems that Chaubey and Pinky has created a misunderstanding between Prishna. Also I don't think we would see this particular scene next week Monday as per my opinion. So maybe the precap is a longer story arc for next week, so it would look more confusing to most of the viewers

Will participate as things come up.πŸ˜ƒ

PS. Constructive Criticism is welcome. Your comments will further make me want to write more stuff for you guys. ThanksπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Angel nice Analysis . n very Apt No Lesson learnt by Any1 except Krishna .  I have not much 2 talk abt episode but Yes precap is very Exciting n interesting. Don't know What made Pintu so desperate 2 meet krishna but I am sure he must be having something very importent thing 2 tell Krishna for which he couldn't wait . n As far as I am guessing Pinky is behind this . n They defo succeeded in creating misunderstanding b/w Prishna . I am very excited coz of Precap ..God how i am gonna waitt for monday yaar . It's so Far.  Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

So the plot thickens with Krishna's good intentions being mistaken from all sides. I don't know how the girl manages to keep going, but I guess we got the answer in the form of her father's support and guidance.

Today VP really lived up to what Krishna said in her BDO acceptance speech, that he knows what she needs before she needs it. I really liked Krishna's characterisation today. She is facing brickbats from all angles but the only thing that bothers her for it all is her own incorrect action. The rest she seems to understand cannot be helped and that there is no way to stop it from happening. All she can do is continue to do the right thing for her own personal satisfaction.

Why is Ganga becoming more and more of an idiot, episode by episode? I think she took her own guilt out on Krishna so she could feel better about herself and relieve her own guilt in this situation. As much as she convinces herself that Pintu is being stupid and that he is a hapless boy who will return to the materialistic embrace of his dad, she knows better deep down and this frustration is what comes to the fore when she confronts Krishna, the corporeal symbol of her son growing up and gaining independence, which, all said and done, is the last thing she wants.

I loved how Babloo sort of just ignored Krishna. To me it was like was saying, "don't know, don't wanna know!" πŸ˜³πŸ˜† This was Krishna and Pintu's personal equation and he seemed fine just putting his blinders on and marching ahead. This was a very typically "bro" reaction.

My favourite scene in today's episode was the TTS-Babloo confrontation. I love how, taking inspiration from his brother, Babloo also "left the house" by refusing to engage with TTS any longer. I salute Shahbaz for his acting because here I felt like his shock and remorse was genuine. He really felt the pain of his sons leaving him, especially Babloo with whom for so long he had a relationship only through these heated confrontations. Now Babloo refused to participate any longer and TTS lost that last shred of a relationship.

I am so disappointed in Ganga. When does she get her big revelation?

TTS was hilarious in his press conference. I loved the contrast between him and Krishna who is always so informed and fact-based in her answers. On the other hand he was grasping in the air for the name Singapore while people waited for him to talk about his plans for improvement!

But his brain seems to be in motion for getting Pintu home and why do I feel like Krishna is definitely a part of the plan? Wedding bells vs. IPL?

OMG! When Krishna slapped Chaubey I was saying to myself that that was not needed and wondering why everyone slaps everyone so casually on this show! But then they totally read my mind and gave the character Krishna the necessary validation. I loved VP's justification for it as well. What she did was necessary as a BDO but her apology was necessary as a human being. I am so glad that Krishna has such a sense of self and is able to be aware and conscious of the decisions she makes with respect to other people. And I am glad she has such an unwavering guide and ally in her father. She is going to need him more and more!

If I were to summarise this episode into one theme, I would say it revolved around Krishna building allies and adversaries. Slowly because of her decided stance, everyone is falling into these two categories more and more clearly. If she has created a dangerous enemy in Chaubey, she has also created an loyal ally in Savitri. So as far as I see it, the playing field is level as of now and we will get to witness this great battle, both inside and outside Krishna.

Precap: This DC seems as nave and impulsive as he is idealistic. He is actually a perfect match for Pinky as she seems to be able to manipulate his every move. She can pretend to be that simple, small-town girl the idealistic officer falls in love with for her artless charms. 😳❀️🀣

Sam I loveddd ur analysis . Specially the part that slapping was needed as Krishna was BDO but the apology was needed as well coz she was a human being . I am sure Wedding Bells are near . This all is leading to Prishna's marrige . But Want 2 ask one ques that Will Pintu will achieve his goal before marrige or Will he do that after marrige ?
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
I thought of putting this along with my take but thought better of it.πŸ˜ƒ

But I'm now going to put this here after reading Sam's analysis.

This is from facebook afsar bitiya page.

http://www.facebook.com/afsar.bitiya

Chhodenge nahi Is BDO Krishna Raj ko... iska jeena dekho kese muskhil karte hain hum - CHAWANNI CHAUBAY

Samanalyse thumbnail
@Angel: I loved your take and the way you looked at the episodes through the lessons learned, or not learned by each of the characters. It is true that in all of this, Krishna is the only one who is learning lessons and actually having personal growth and development.

But to add to your list, I think we can see we saw Babloo also learning a lesson in today's episode. We have always seen him fighting with TTS and dying to have the last word in their arguments, which never went anywhere because TTS was never actually listening. And today Babloo instead of baath badhana, decided to take the high road, giving up on the possibility that he could make TTS understand. Lesson successfully learned by Babloo Singh! πŸ˜ƒ
Samanalyse thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Sam I loveddd ur analysis . Specially the part that slapping was needed as Krishna was BDO but the apology was needed as well coz she was a human being . I am sure Wedding Bells are near . This all is leading to Prishna's marrige . But Want 2 ask one ques that Will Pintu will achieve his goal before marrige or Will he do that after marrige ?

Good question. I hope that Pintu at least has some tarakki before he gets married, for his own self esteem. He wants to be Pintu Singh and if he gets married to Krishna before he achieves that, then he will resent becoming Krishna Raj's husband and nobody wants that.

They did manage to convince me about the Prishna romance in a matter of weeks so maybe they have something up their sleeve for this too. But at least next week, I see an MU in their path.

I think it would make more sense for Pintu to get a job right now than try to open his own business. He should earn the capital for the business through naukri. That would be a struggle worth watching!
@Sam

Totallly Agreed Sam . Even i would want Pintu 2 achieve atleast something before He gets married 2 Krishna else More Problems will come b/w Prishna in future . As far as MU is concerned ..yes Even i am seeing it but More then i am seeing Prishna's name 2 be used by all Evil peoples in bad form which will lead 2 their marrige . Second thing Job ..hmm nice idea thru which Pintu can get his finance for starting bussiness and it would be very interesting also 2 see Pintu struggling for job n it would be seriously worth watching n a very nice Pintu Track But then I also think tht Will TTS so easily let Pintu getting job ? He will see that Pintu neither gets any job nor He gets any success .

Infact U know what i am thinking ? TTS will intentionally ruin Prishna's name infront of every1 and when Pintu will come 2 know abt this ..I think Pintu will surely decide 2 be away from Krishna 2 save her image . This guy is in so much love for krishna tht He will choose 2 get hurt himself by staying away from krishna but he will never ever let Krishna's image getting ruined infront of every1 . So I am scared that TTS can use dis weakness of Pintu 2 get him back.
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
MY PREDICTION FOR MONDAY (A/c to PRECAP)

May be Pinky will show Pintu intentionally tht She wants 2 harm Krishna n She have plan n she will intentionally make Pintu hear the plan may be of killing Krishna n may be this will make Pintu scared to the hell n so May be Yahi bataane woh dauda dauda Krishna ke paas aayega 2 make her alert . Pintu waise hi dara hua tha regarding Pinky hurting Kri n upar se he had so much doubts on her also since the day he saw Pinky feedng sweets 2 Krishna . I think infact I am sure that the thing for which Pintu came will be related to krishna n not him . Coz Apne liy woh itna jaada kabhi rush mein nahi hoga tht He couldn't even wait So it defo hav 2 be related 2 Krishna . So I was thinking abt dis possibility only . 
AngeloScuro thumbnail

@Sam:Don't know why I left Babloo off in my take. At the moment he felt more like an extension into Ganga's character but you are right with that he learned it is best to not argue with a person who is not willing to understand.

But also his leaving has left Ganga in very sensitive position but like you said Ganga needs to find her voice rather than ride the waves as it comes. Why is Ganga always needing a crutch either it's Pintu, Babloo or TTS?

There is a stark contrast between this woman who needs support to find a voice and the woman Krishna is, who only needs support to thrive.

Oh loved your analysis very much tooπŸ˜ƒ

@Moni: I think you have a point there but I also feel that this scene might not come up on Monday yet. Look what happened with the last two days. The slap for Chaubey was shown 2 days ago but it happened today. And we also now have misleading precaps.πŸ˜†

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago