ArSh OS: Savior.. Happy BDay aish_loves_KaSh! - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Oh did i just say i loved it...cause more than love i adored this OS now
loved the very spoil armaan, with pierces...lol...that surly something so different
loved each and every scene, right from the start till end
how he warmed her up and then Kiss u soon...

πŸ€—
and Riddhima feeling herself attracted to him all the way
❀️
The warming up scene was just written so beautifully...and all the interactions in the class n detention period...i loved it to the core...could imagine each thing so easily
😳😳😳
Armaan's protectiveness towards shilpa was so good
but felt bad for vijay...poor boy

and armaan was just covering his tears and hiding that torn boy by being all wicked was so over-powering...the way he breakdown infront of shilpa was damn teary
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
n OMG!!!
i just could imagine the whole shilpa feeling protective in his arms and the car scene and the kiss...
😍
so *dreamy***

I added you to my buddy list, if you write any other fic, SS or OS, do send me a link...
would love to read you dear

❀️
ana

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

😳 Edited by cool_SK - 12 years ago
Originally posted by cool_SK

Oh did i just say i loved it..Aaawwn! Thank you!!! It really means a lot to me!! .cause more than love i adored this OS now WOW!!! Im feeling soo happy!!!! 
loved the very spoil armaan, with pierces...lol...Hehheeh me loves him too! lol, im the one who creation his character! okay im desperate! πŸ˜† that surly something so different
how he warmed her up and then Kiss u soon...πŸ€—
and Riddhima feeling herself attracted all the way Thank you really a lot! You have no idea how it means too me! People appreciating  my work, its just so, makes me very happy! 

reserved... gonna add more to it in a bit

and till you add more, me is gonna quote this comment! πŸ˜³

Originally posted by DarkDove

and till you add more, me is gonna quote this comment! πŸ˜³

cause you deserve that...n do pm me next time u wrote anything
will hate to miss that😲
and thats not buttering...as i hate that...whatever i m saying is truly from my heart yara...
u r amazing writer

and i almost thought the girls are drug addict in the start while they were talking about the bonbon
🀣

luveddd it

Oh did i just say i loved it...cause more than love i adored this OS now
loved the very spoil armaan, with pierces...lol...that surly something so different
how he warmed her up and then Kiss u soon...

πŸ€—
and Riddhima feeling herself attracted to him all the way
❀️
The warming up scene was just written so beautifully...and all the interactions in the class n detention period...i loved it to the core...could imagine each thing so easily
😳😳😳
Armaan's protectiveness towards shilpa was so good
but felt bad for vijay...poor boy

and armaan was just covering his tears and hiding that torn boy by being all wicked was so over-powering...the way he breakdown infront of shilpa was damn teary
πŸ‘
n OMG!!!
i just could imagine the whole shilpa feeling protective in his arms and the car scene and the kiss...
😍
so *dreamy***

I added you to my buddy list, if you write any other fic, SS or OS, do send me a link...
would love to read you dear

❀️
ana

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

😳

OMG!!!!
Can I like, hug you!!?? Okay me is gonna hug you!! *hugs* 
This comment is so awesome!!!!
You gave me such an beautiful and long comment!!! 
Im truly happy that you like my work!!! 

uuhhm..dont know which couples you like, but here is a link to my writing index, all my work is here! :https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2912598 !!

Thank you for your compliment! 

xxhaffie

cause you deserve that...n do pm me next time u wrote anything
will hate to miss that😲 aawwn thank you and of course i will pm you! 
and thats not buttering...as i hate that...whatever i m saying is truly from my heart yara... thanks my yaar! yeah i know your not buttering! your sweet!!! 
u r amazing writer thank you πŸ˜³

and i almost thought the girls are drug addict in the start while they were talking about the bonbon eheheh i know! i did that on purpose! 
🀣

luveddd it im happy you did! 

Happy belated birthday Aisha!!
I hope you had a great day! :)
Haffie, this was freaking awesome! Armaan is so sexy here!! But his softer side was so sweet! His feelings for Shilpa are sooo intense! Just wow. And Shilpa is so innocent and sweet, just perfect for Armaan! And you totally made his peircings sound hot, even though usually I have an aversion to them! :)
I love the part where Armaan reveals his emotional side, i had watery eyes! But of course the intense ArSh moments were too much! And the ending, just wonderful! Of course at the beginning I thought drugs?? Haww!! But then it ended up being chocolate! That was sooo funny, made me hungry though! :P
Sooo beautifully written! One of my favs!! Amazing OS Haffie!
Thanks for pm!! :DEdited by Bhavya8 - 12 years ago
Oh gosh...why din't u make it an FF??πŸ˜” It's amazing!!!πŸ‘