F.I.R

Haye Dayya kahan jaoon main FIR likhaoon? :P

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

elle45

Goldie

elle45

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
So, I've been missing this song recently. It's from the first season of FIR (by which I mean the Hanuman Pandey times). I wish they'd bring back the song with our CC, BP, Gops and GG in it.

How many of you remember it? 

Edited by elle45 - 30 March 2012 at 4:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prachi25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Haye Dayya kahan jaoon main FIR likhaoon? :P" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dhinga1

Goldie

dhinga1

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Don't think I ever saw it in full.

When I started watching FIR, they had an extremely edited version of this song. Just the "Hai hai hai daiya" part (shown during transitions - where currently that glass wall featuring CC, BP  with the bullet holes shows up).

I don't know why Sab removed it? I thought for some time that it might have to do with the backup dancers wearing hotpants (it's the standard police dress but with hot pants instead of trousers - Awesome idea btw. ;-) ) and that makes it slightly less-family-friendly and after all SAB Tv is all about watching shows with the family.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Actually they may have removed it because it didn't showcase any of the main characters.

-DreamzGirl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DreamzGirl-

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
hahau hillariousu oneu ..stillu missedu thatu dayu,...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.