F.I.R
F.I.R

India-Forums

Haye Dayya kahan jaoon main FIR likhaoon? :P

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
So, I've been missing this song recently. It's from the first season of FIR (by which I mean the Hanuman Pandey times). I wish they'd bring back the song with our CC, BP, Gops and GG in it.

How many of you remember it? 

Edited by elle45 - 30 March 2012 at 4:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prachi25

dhinga1 Goldie
dhinga1
dhinga1

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Don't think I ever saw it in full.

When I started watching FIR, they had an extremely edited version of this song. Just the "Hai hai hai daiya" part (shown during transitions - where currently that glass wall featuring CC, BP  with the bullet holes shows up).

I don't know why Sab removed it? I thought for some time that it might have to do with the backup dancers wearing hotpants (it's the standard police dress but with hot pants instead of trousers - Awesome idea btw. ;-) ) and that makes it slightly less-family-friendly and after all SAB Tv is all about watching shows with the family.
KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Actually they may have removed it because it didn't showcase any of the main characters.
-DreamzGirl- IF-Sizzlerz
-DreamzGirl-
-DreamzGirl-

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
hahau hillariousu oneu ..stillu missedu thatu dayu,...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index