Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

DiehardYMfan

Coolbie

DiehardYMfan

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
ok so this is the os i wrote as a part of the truth and dare game...hope you all like it...dint get much time...so tried to do m best...

"Damn it" he shouted as the cup of coffee split over due to loud banging of the desk.

"What happened ,sir?" Dishank came into the cabin with a look of emergency.

"nothing,Dishank" he said "just get me another cup of coffee"

"Sure sir" smiled an obedient Dishank.

Before going out to take the coffee Dishank asked "Sir you do remember about the media invitation today,don't you?"

"Of course Dishank .Shantanu khandelwal never forgets anything"he made an irritated expression though fully knowing that he had forgotten.

The girl was getting on his nerves. He was not able to do a single assignment properly .Anytime he settled to do some work, the tattered, broken yet passionate face of the girl came to his mind.How good she was at kissing he remembered with a half smile lurching around his lips.How passionately they had done their lovemaking.She was so sensual yet so calm and the anticipation on her face……………STOP IT  he screamed out aloud  and was himself shaken by the magnitude of his own scream.What was her name by the way? His mind wondered.He had earlier had one night stand but none had  had such a deep impact on him, such an intriguing after effect.Oh God please bring her in front of me.I cant stay without her,just one meeting please…………………….

The Amritsar Railway Station wore a deserted look today. No one was allowed in platform number 6 as the shoot of Shantanu Khandelwal s most coveted film was going on.Today media was also  invited to see the shoot and for a general interview with the cast and crew.The director dint put much scenes today as it was a show off shoot.Although  Shantanu Khandelwal always abhorred such publicity hungry practices he had to give in after constant nagging by the director.Everyone was  waiting for his arrival except for a single person who has most probably strayed from somewhere and was not a part of the event.A close inspection could tell that she was lost,broken and ruined  and shattered to pieces all because of one man-the man whom she loved .She had come all  the way from Jalandhar to Amritsar in search of her love-in search of her Dev only to be shooed away ,only to realise that she was no more neede in dev s life instead Dev had got himself a new girlfriend.

She had somehow managed to pull off the security cordons and reach here.What else was she supposed to do???She obviously cudnt backtrack.Her family would never accept her because she has ran away from home.The only option left for her was to leave this world ; to commit suicide.She  had seen it in films and made fun of it like how Dharmendra pronounced suicide in sholay.She  had never thought that this will happen to her for real.Why God???Why??Why of all person did u choose me???What have I done??she tried to reason with her feeble musings.

But she wasn't sure what plagued her more –Dev leaving her or that night with that stranger where she forgot all her inhibitions all her morals and rolled into one with that stranger,she wasn't the sort to do all this but she felt an unavoidable attraction towards the stranger as if he had come to save her in the moment of her need.That day Khanak Kaur had died and today she was going to complete the task physically .What use is living like a zombie!On the contrary if she died she would ask God why he did it to her .

Shantanu was unable to concentrate on his surroundings the only visuals that flashed around his mind were those of him being pulled towards the girl-no doubt he was under alcohol but it was something more than alcohol it was a sort of a divine force that lured him into the trap.She was a seductress no doubt but she was a heavenly one for sure.

What was it??Oh no.His eyes have captured the seductress once more .The one with  which he had had the one night stand but will remain etched in his memory for many more nights to come.Yes there she was-the deplorable figure with a sense of pathos,looking exactly the same way she looked when they met for the first time in the bar-vulnerable.Yes vulnerable will be the apt word.Her boyfriend had cheated on her and she had nowhere to go but lingered onto him for support.

No he had to stop his mind from going haywire but what was the  girl about to do???was she going to jump on the tracks??Oh no he had to stop her for the train  will b coming anytime soon .He rushed and after what seemed like ages  got hold of the slender waist and pulled her back into his arms.She was about to jump but in the last hours of life only the visuals of the stranger flashed across her mind-no there were no images of her family or Dev.It was only the stranger-his roughly  handsome features his half smile which made her go insane and all the things bout him which she loved.Just when she was about to jump she felt a tug and fell in the arms of the stranger.She was definitely hallucinating but do people hallucinate even after death..her mind wondered aloud.

"Why did u leave me and go???Why??dint u crave for me the way I craved for you ??"a painstricken Shantanu asked khanak .

"I am sorry. I am sorry.I will never leave u and go again .Please love me . Please love me. Please save me. Please ."she cried in the embrace of Shantanu .

As the whole world watched ,Shantanu Khandelwal took Khanak Kaur in her arms and had the hottest smooch of their lives as his tongue searched her mouth,her teeth trying to brush against his gums and their lips intermixing as if they din't have a separate identity.The tears from their eyes just got lost as they gave rise to a new wave of happiness 

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny159neethuroseSHANAKFANpc17Shreya.Shanak-Deepali-sudhareddyIF_ridaaasma1ktymniki_rboangelic_leena_3YashAranShaNakjanavi07Miss.Wahianarunsunita_gmRB81simikrOlicityFandestinyloveManeesha_Shanakbones88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SHANAK OS-Kabhi toh yaad aayegi" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IF_rida

Goldie

IF_rida

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
wow

lovely OS

very romantic and passionate

in one update u've penned abt love anger romance feeling of being lost

loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiehardYMfan

aasma1

Goldie

aasma1

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Awww amazing I think u shud write a ff loool

DiehardYMfan

jenny159

Groupbie

jenny159

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
loved it! this was a emotional roller coaster and i think your writing did justice to it. Keep it up!

DiehardYMfan

YashAranShaNak

IF-Dazzler

YashAranShaNak

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
nice one really very romantic 

DiehardYMfan

RB81

IF-Rockerz

RB81

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
nice one sourya..
it was different..
emotional too..

DiehardYMfan

Maneesha_Shanak

IF-Rockerz

Maneesha_Shanak

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
wow a very passionate os...
loved it...

DiehardYMfan

simikr

IF-Rockerz

simikr

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Excellent ...tons of emotions..lajawaab!!:)

DiehardYMfan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top