Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

I HATE TANI I AM NOT GOIN TO WATCH TANI &REY 2GTHR

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

skkm

skkm

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
i hate her Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry  i cannot see tani and rey together its out of my league  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry i just luv kriyansh Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  its impossible to see taani in place of her no ways  and how cud cvs copy everything of kriya and show it fr taani as well this is not fair i am nt liking this i personally luv kunwar re and kriyansh shakti a lot but i cant see rey (kunwar)wid anyone else Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

SORRY BUT CANT WATCH REY LIKE THAT THEREFOR CANT WATCH D3
ALSO...i am extremely sorry guyssAngryAngryAngryAngry
Angry

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nitika786...Pwinch3ss...lover_kriyanshjainnehavaishukarthikaaashi_arshasurbhi_d3taniya_dostiibasket_101luv_arshaSuckerPunch.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I HATE TANI I AM NOT GOIN TO WATCH TANI &REY 2GTHR" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tinatartari

IF-Rockerz

tinatartari

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
even i just cnt/
taani cn b a gud frnd of rey bt love??hell NOOO!!!
i love arsha n kriuyaansh

surbhi_d3

IF-Dazzler

surbhi_d3

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
rite!! I HATE TAANI!

skkm

skkm

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
GUYSS ME TOOO

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
I hate them 

nitika786

nitika786

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
AngryAngry
Originally posted by skkm

i hate her Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry  i cannot see tani and rey together its out of my league  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry i just luv kriyansh Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  its impossible to see taani in place of her no ways  and how cud cvs copy everything of kriya and show it fr taani as well this is not fair i am nt liking this i personally luv kunwar re and kriyansh shakti a lot but i cant see rey (kunwar)wid anyone else Angry

SORRY BUT CANT WATCH REY LIKE THAT THEREFOR CANT WATCH D3
ALSO...i am extremely sorry guyssAngry
Angry
I HATE HER 2...Angry she ruined d whole shw n our bst swaron 2 CryCryCry hate her d mst AngryAngryAngry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top