Fan Fictions

OS: TIC TAC TOE -- PART 8 UPDATED PG 64 LAST PART (Page 78)

Post Reply New Post

Page 78 of 79

MOHIBMAHIR

MOHIBMAHIR

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue.candy

OMG..that was 2 h0t.awsm.plz plz pm me wn u update..its a humble reqvst.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: TIC TAC TOE -- PART 8 UPDATED PG 64 LAST PART (Page 78)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MOHIBMAHIR

MOHIBMAHIR

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GodsEye

PART 7 (WARNING: 18+)

Khushi: Hum chahte hai.. Ki joh kapde aapne abhi hume utaarne ke liye kahe.. Wohi ab aap hume pehnaaye..

Arnav was dumbstruck again.. WHAT THE..!! (He screamed)

Khushi: Haan Arnavji.. Aur yakeen kijiye.. Kapde Utaarna jitna aasaan hai.. Pehnana usse kai jyada mushkil..

Arnav: What the Hell..Khushi.. Do you even know what you asking me to do?

Khushi: Haan.. Kyon Aap nahi kar sakte? Toh koi baat nahi.. Zabardasti nahi hai.. Agar nahi kar sakte toh phir hum bathroom jaakar apne Kapde pehen lete hai aur phir sojate hai.. Aapko Good Night..

Arnav: Wait.. Wait.. I didnt mean I cant do.. But Khushi.. still.. Tum theek toh ho naa.. Tum aise kaise mujhe yehh...!!

Khushi: Arnavji.. (She came near him still wrapped in that shawl whispered in his ears) Aap baatein zyaada karte hai aur kaam kam.. She bit his ear lobe and then looked in his eyes.

Arnav could not bare this slow torture Khushi had started with him. He just stood there.. with no words to utter. Khushi went near the bed and bent down to get the 2 pieces lying on it. The Shawl was actually short.. When she bent on the bed to get the things, he could almost see the upper thighs. If she would still bend further, he could see even more.. He thank God that she did not have to bend to that angle. He was sweating. Did she actually mean what she said.. No no.. This must be a prank.. Khushi was good in that he thought. She sat at the edge of the bed and showed him her bra.

Khushi: Arnavji.. Aap abhi tak wahan khade hai.. Aaiye naa.. Hume thand lag rahi hai... Hume yeh jaldi se pehnaiye..

Arnav: Khushi.. main..woh...

Khushi: Accha main samajh gayi.. Aapko yeh nahi balki yeh pehle pehnana hai.. Hai naa? (She kept the Bra aside and showed him her panty)..

Arnav was aroused to his last extent.. he knew she was getting naughty.. But he was feeling shy now. Though she has lost all the 4 rounds.. just this 1 round in which she Won was making her Boss him. He started walking towards her. Khushi on the other hand, tried showing off all the courage and naughtiness on her face but internally she was damm shy. But she was enjoying this side of Arnav. He came near her took her bra (as he had no courage at all in choosing the other one yet) and kneeled down beside the edge of the bed. The site in front of him was breath-taking. She was sitting on the bed staring in his deep brown eyes asking him to do the honors. She still had wrapped the shawl around her but it covered her from her neck barely till her lower feminine parts.. He held her Bra in his hands which were still trembling at the fact that he has to make her wear it.. She was surely playing with him. A naughty smile played on his lips and he whispered to her:

Arnav: Khushi .. you would need to take off the Shawl so that I can make you wear this.

He knew she would feel shy and deny and then may be pick her stuff and wear it on her own. But no.. to his surprise.. she flung open her shawl and  now once again she lied naked in front of his thirsty eyes for nothing but to get pleasured by him.. She didnt know what that pleasure will be.. But she knew that her Arnav is the best in that. If he can Hurt her to the depth then he can also serve her, pleasure her to the core. That thought itself was so comforting then what would be her state when he actually starts doing it.. She licked and bit her lip and closed her eyes in anticiaption of his next moves.

Arnavs eyes were soothed again to see her bare form. She was inviting him to invade her and he was not sure if he should move on. He had started all this by taking her Mobile phone from her and this was ending up somewhere else. He got up and was about to walk to the closet to get her mobile phone when Khushi opened his eyes and held his hand.

Khushi pulled him towards her and opened the top button of his jeans. She didnt knew why she did this. But she did not wanted him to move away from her and she knew doing this would stop him. She placed again a warm moist open mouth kiss at the start of his boxers and could feel Arnav Clenching his fists to control himself.

Khushi: Enough of this Self Control Arnavji.. I cannot bear it more now.. Either Do it or Deny.. (Saying this she bit him where she kissed him on his boxers only to hear him groan.)

This was limits.. Nope not limits.. but the end of Limits.. He pushed her on the bed and jsut bent on her to whisper

Arnav: 8 months Khushi.. since we met the first time, I waited for this night to come. You always have been attracting me in all your kiddish ways. Everytime I took you in my arms after you lost consciuosness, I have prayed to God for this day to come when you would actually fall unconsciously in my love, beneath me, craving for me and my soul to meet yours. Everytime you have hurted me, like the day you spilt the tea on my chest, bruising me, I have always wished to leave innumerous marks by my teeth on every inch of your body, Every time you have cried before me, I have prayed for the nights where tears of joy and pleasure would fill your eyes. Everytime you have bumped into me making me hold you, I have wished to pleasure you in all the possible positions we can try.. Trust me Khushi.. I needed you soo badly then .. and now..

TO BE CONTINUED..

Edited by MOHIBMAHIR - 24 November 2013 at 5:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prabha75

MOHIBMAHIR

MOHIBMAHIR

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged

PART 8 (WARNING 18+) (THIS IS THE LAST PART)

Arnav: 8 months Khushi.. since we met the first time, I waited for this night to come. You always have been attracting me in all your kiddish ways. Everytime I took you in my arms after you lost consciuosness, I have prayed to God for this day to come when you would actually fall unconsciously in my love, beneath me, craving for me and my soul to meet yours. Everytime you have hurted me, like the day you spilt the tea on my chest, bruising me, I have always wished to leave innumerous marks by my teeth on every inch of your body, Every time you have cried before me, I have prayed for the nights where tears of joy and pleasure would fill your eyes. Everytime you have bumped into me making me hold you, I have wished to pleasure you in all the possible positions we can try.. Trust me Khushi.. I needed you soo badly then .. and now..

Khushi was speechless. He felt the same for her as she did right from day 1. Arnav comtinued..

Arnav: Everytime you prepared Lavanya to get married to me, thorns pricked my heart to confess to you how could you forget the day I broke your fast as a husband. Everytime I saw your hair strand blocking my view to your face, I became impatient to touch it and crook it behind your ears. Everytime I dropped you home from my Car, I felt like to drive some unknown location, Stop the car, Pick you in my arms, throw you in the backseat and make love to you. Everytime you came near me, I could hear our heartbeats unite and the sound was damm loud enough for me to go deaf. I knew why it was so but never confessed to you. The day you cried seeing me hug Lavanya, I cried too for not letting you know that not just the hug but my entire soul is just yours and was never hers. The day I put the sindoor and Mangalsutra to you in the temple, I vowed to be yours for the next 7 births. Everytime you slept near the poolside, I was always ready with my pillow to sleep beside you. Everytime you played your naughty pranks on me, I wished for some more. You mean everything to me Khushi and much more..

(Khushi placed her hand on his lips to stop him). She was in tears. She hugged him tight to her heart. He lied on her breast and he slid his hands behind her to hold her waist properly. They lied like that for some minutes and then when Arnav got up. She looked at him and said naughtily.

Khushi: Arnavji.. yeh sab baatein kehne se aap yeh mat sochiyega ki main apna challenge wapas lungi..

Arnav: What The..!! Khushi.. Maine kab kahan ki I wont fulfil the challenge?

Khushi: Accha toh phir uthiye aur pura kijiye.. (She said that pushing him)

Arnav knew that he had to complete it or else she will never let him his next moves. He got up and started unzipping his jeans and threw it aside. He was just in his boxers now. Khushi's eyes opened wide on seeing him like that.

Khushi: Maine aapko hume kadpe pehnaane ke liye kahan tha naaki apne khud ke kapde utaarne..

Arnav: I know that Khushi.. Actually know what.. tumhe kapde pehnane ke baad, I dont want to waste my time.. Toh issiliye abhi kar raha hoon.

Khushi blushed. She knew why he did not wanted to waste time.. But no Arnavji it was not that easy to make her wear these clothes. She was still lying on the bed and Arnav neared her. He held her hand and slid the Bra on her. He made her sit on the bed and hugged her while he fastened the hook behind. His hands then traced her creamy back. She was soo soft. She started placing warm kisses on his neck, cheeks, jaw and chest. He tightened his grip on her and repeated the same. He made her lie down on the bed and kissed her on her lips. She parted her lips to accomodate his tongue. They played their tongues inside each other, savouring each others taste, she was unable to breathe now. But this guy was not ready to finish that kiss. She finally bit hard on his lower lip making him pull back and stare at her angrily..

Khushi: Hume maaf kijiye.. Woh hum saasein nahi le paa rahe the..

Arnav was in no mood of talking. As soon as she freed him from her lips, he bent down to kiss her jaw. He bit her neck, her collar bone, her heaving chest, her bosoms, her nipples. He was about to remove her bra again when she interrupted

Khushi: Arree.. Yehh aap kya kar rahe hai.. Ek minute.. (She held his hands) Aapko dusri waali cheez bhi pehnaani hai.. Bhool gaye?

Arnav groaned in frustration. Here he tried to remove her clothing for getting more access on her and she was still interested in asking him to make her wear the remaining clothes..

Arnav: Ok,.. If thats what you want then wait...

He got up from the bed, picked her panty and stood at the edge.. She was just trying to irritate him and being naughty, but he was getting serious now and was definately not backing off untill he made her wear it.

The thought of having her panty in his hands were enough for her to get all wet. She could not imagine the sweet assault it would be to wear it from his hands. He kneeled again at the bed edge and slid her legs inside the panty and started kissing her from her toes to her knees slightly pushing the lacy thing up. One thing to note here in his actions for Khushi was that he kissed and licked all the parts before and then pulled the panty up, which meant before her panty will reach its destination, Arnav would have kissed, nibbed and licked it to its core and this thought itself got goose bumps on Khushi. She tried pulling the lacy material up just to avoid him reaching there first.. but Arnav Stopped her hand and pinned it to the bed without letting himself get disturbed.

She was totally wet. And he knew that now.. He started kissing and licking her thighs now..

Arnav: You yourself have asked me Khushi to do this.. Now repent .. But I will not stop. What do you think.. you are smarter than me? No way.. U cannot beat me Khushi.. I will always be ahead in pleasuring you..

Yes he was right, Khushi thought. But she did not want him to stop.. She wanted him to continue untill they both reached the bliss together.

Here he was now right on her feminine part and without any further delay he kissed her gently there and heard her moan his name.He kept kissing her, licking her and finally slid his finger in it to make her adjust to some alien part enetring her. She was filled with unknown pleasure. Her moans proved that she liked it. He then parted her legs to enter her. With slow then gentle and then wild thrust he completely entered her and they kept repeating this taks for few hours when finally they broke down in each others arms and slept peacefully. This was surely a memorable night for them. And all thanks to the TIC TAC TOE which now had turned from a simple childish game to a seducing one...

prabha75

MOHIBMAHIR

MOHIBMAHIR

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">
PART 1
</font></font>
<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">The misunderstanding between Khushi and Arnav had been cleared. Though they did not let the other family members know about Shyams deeds. Khushi and Arnav still did not consumate their marriage even after this misunderstanding was clear since Khushi was still firm on her leaving this house after 6 months of their relationship. </font></font>

</p>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Arnav tried his best to make her understand but all in vain. It was not that he ignored him after all this,. She still was the same sweet and chirpy Khushi to him and to all. </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">It was afternoon time and everyone had reported to their respective rooms after finishing the household stuff for some rest. Arnav is working from home today. Khushi is wearing the same saree she wore during the song Teri Meri.. sitting in her room on their bed engrossed in her mobile phone..Arnav on his famous recliner with laptop in his front.. </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">A: Khushi jara meri file paas karna. Woh joh bed par hai..</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">K: Hum kyon de?? Humaare paas waqt nahi hai.. Aap khud le lijiye..</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">A: What The..!!Khushi tum aisa bhi kya kar rahi ho ki ek File pass nahi kar sakti?</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">K: Hum Phone par Tic Tac Toe game khel rahe hai..</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">A: Dammit Khushi.. Just pass me the file ok?</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">K: Nahi..Hum nahi denge. Aur aap hume baar baar bulaiye mat. Humara Dhyan hat jaata hai. Hum Haar jayenge is khel mein.. Aur aaj tak hume iss khel mein koi hara nahi paya hai.. Ab iss phone se hume nahi haarna. Samjhe aap?</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Arnav was now damm furious. How could she ignore him or his works just for that God Damm Stupid game? He immediately got up from the recliner and went to Khushi, snatched her phone and kept it in his pockets. </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">K: Arre.. Aap kya kar rahe hai? Humaara phone wapas dijiye. Abhi. </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">A: Nahi. Game khelne ka bahut shauk hai naa.. So I wont give you your phone unless you play this same game with me..NOW...</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">K: Kya? Aap aur Tic Tac Toe.. She started laughing loudly.</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Arnav could not believe she was laughing at him for that silly game. </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">A: Haan main, tum aur tic tac toe. U need to play this game with me.. 5 Rounds..</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">K: hahhahaaa.. 5 rounds? Aap toh humare saath pehle round mein hi haar jayenge.. </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">A: Accha? Itna confidence hai? Theek hai.. So let me modify this a bit. Har round ke baad joh Haarega.. jitne wala usse kuch bhi karva sakta hai. Allright?</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">K: Dekhiye waise toh hum haarenge nahi. Hum Jaante hai.. Aur chaliye maan lijiye ki hum haar bhi gaye... toh kya?? </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Aap humse kahenge ki gaana gao yeah phir dance karo.. Woh sab karne mein toh hum maahir (Expert) hai.. So isse aapko kya milega? </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">A: Khushi bakwaas bund karo aur bolo ki "Haan" yeah "Naa"?</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Khushi thought for a while. She knew Arnav was not at all good in playing such childish games but what if he really won? Will he just ask her to sing and dance( as she thought) or will it be something else? She was a bit scared.. So she thought of denying.</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">K: Naaa.. Naa.. Naaa</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">A: Theek hai toh phone nahi milega.. </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">He said that and walked outside with her phone in his pockets...</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">It was 07:00 in the evening and Khushi was in the kitchen making the dinner ready with Payal. Her mood was a bit bad since she was not finding a way to get her phone back from Arnav.. Afterall she had her business to do.. She had to call Shuklaji from her phone to confirm the dabba orders for the next day. Shuklaji's number was saved on her mobile and she didnt remember it at all so that she can use some other phone..</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Arnav was in the Living Area with his Di and they were discussing some outing plans for the coming weekend. Khushi went to Arnav and stood before him.</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">A: What?</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">K: Humara Phone.. De dijiye naa.. Aapko humaara phone apne paas rakhkar kya milega?</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">A: Peace of mind...</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">K: Kya?</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">A: Sukooon...</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">K: Arnavji.. yeh acchi baat nahi hai.. Dekhiye humne aapke saath aisa kabhi nahi kiya.. Toh aap aisa kyon kar rahe hai? ( She said this in a very sweet tone.. unable for Arnav to ignore it)</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">But Arnav was adamant. Initially he thought to return her phone to her for a moment but then some mischief flashed his mind. He immediately turned to Anjali to continue his earlier conversation with her..</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">A: Di.. Where were we?</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Anjali: Chotte?? Tum bhabhi ka phone unhe de kyon nahi rahe ho?</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">A: Di forget her. I have told her my conditions. Ask her to follow them and I will return her the phone..</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">K: Kya?? Aap abhi bhi wohi par atke hai? Hey Devi Maiyaa.. jab umar thi tab toh aapne khela nahi hoga.. Ab 6 foot ke hogaye hai.. aur ab khelne ka khayal aaraha hai aapko..</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Anjali: Khel? Kaunsa Khel? Hum bhi toh jaane..</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">A: Nothing Di.. Its just Tic Tac Toe..</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Anjali: Accha? Chotte tumhe kabse iss Tic Tac Toe mein interest aane laga? Chalo Khushiji ko choddo. Hum tumhare saath khelte hai.. Theek hai?</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Arnav couldnt even think of the idea of playing this with his Di. He knew all the practices of winning this game and what all he would ask Khushi to do as a loser.. He immediately got up and said</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">A: Forget it Di.. If not Khushi then no one.</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">K: Theek hai.. Chaliye.. Aap apna laptop leke aaiye.. Hum us par yehi khelenge.</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">A: Yahan? Sabke saamne? (He whispered this in her ears in his sexy husky voice )</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Khushi who was now getting to know his intentions was a bit worried. Anjali went to the Kitchen as Payal called her for her assistance.</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">K: Ha..an toh.. Uss mein kya hai.. Hume aapko sabke saamne haarte dekhna hai.</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">A: Dont be that sure Khushi. Kyonki main tumhe sabke saamne woh karte nahi dekh sakta jo main tumse haarne ke baad karvaunga..( He said that again in her ears so that no one else could hear it except them). </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">K: Aap humse Kya karvaenge?</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">A: Well.. woh toh haarne ke baad hi pata chalega.. And I am not in a mood to play it now.. So may be after Dinner.. And that too in our room.. Just two of us...Till then let me work. Who knows I would be able to work at night or not..( He winked at Khushi and headed back to his room leaving a stunned khushi with a What The expression).</font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">PART 2 - ------- PAGE 4.. ENJOY..

</div>PART 3 --------- PAGE 17..</font>

<div>

PART 4 PRECAP ON PG 22

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">PART4 --------- PAGE 25..</font>

PART 5 PRECAP ON PG 30

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">PART5 --------- PAGE 34..</font>

PART 6 PRECAP ON PG 38

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">PART6 --------- PAGE 45..</font>

PART7 PRECAP ON PG 50

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">PART7 --------- PAGE 55..</font>

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">Part 8 Precapon Pg 61</font>
<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">PART8 --------- PAGE 64..</font>

<p>

MOHIBMAHIR

MOHIBMAHIR

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">
PART 1
</font></font>
<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">The misunderstanding between Khushi and Arnav had been cleared. Though they did not let the other family members know about Shyams deeds. Khushi and Arnav still did not consumate their marriage even after this misunderstanding was clear since Khushi was still firm on her leaving this house after 6 months of their relationship. </font></font>

</p>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Arnav tried his best to make her understand but all in vain. It was not that he ignored him after all this,. She still was the same sweet and chirpy Khushi to him and to all. </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">It was afternoon time and everyone had reported to their respective rooms after finishing the household stuff for some rest. Arnav is working from home today. Khushi is wearing the same saree she wore during the song Teri Meri.. sitting in her room on their bed engrossed in her mobile phone..Arnav on his famous recliner with laptop in his front.. </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">A: Khushi jara meri file paas karna. Woh joh bed par hai..</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">K: Hum kyon de?? Humaare paas waqt nahi hai.. Aap khud le lijiye..</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">A: What The..!!Khushi tum aisa bhi kya kar rahi ho ki ek File pass nahi kar sakti?</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">K: Hum Phone par Tic Tac Toe game khel rahe hai..</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">A: Dammit Khushi.. Just pass me the file ok?</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">K: Nahi..Hum nahi denge. Aur aap hume baar baar bulaiye mat. Humara Dhyan hat jaata hai. Hum Haar jayenge is khel mein.. Aur aaj tak hume iss khel mein koi hara nahi paya hai.. Ab iss phone se hume nahi haarna. Samjhe aap?</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Arnav was now damm furious. How could she ignore him or his works just for that God Damm Stupid game? He immediately got up from the recliner and went to Khushi, snatched her phone and kept it in his pockets. </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">K: Arre.. Aap kya kar rahe hai? Humaara phone wapas dijiye. Abhi. </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">A: Nahi. Game khelne ka bahut shauk hai naa.. So I wont give you your phone unless you play this same game with me..NOW...</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">K: Kya? Aap aur Tic Tac Toe.. She started laughing loudly.</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Arnav could not believe she was laughing at him for that silly game. </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">A: Haan main, tum aur tic tac toe. U need to play this game with me.. 5 Rounds..</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">K: hahhahaaa.. 5 rounds? Aap toh humare saath pehle round mein hi haar jayenge.. </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">A: Accha? Itna confidence hai? Theek hai.. So let me modify this a bit. Har round ke baad joh Haarega.. jitne wala usse kuch bhi karva sakta hai. Allright?</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">K: Dekhiye waise toh hum haarenge nahi. Hum Jaante hai.. Aur chaliye maan lijiye ki hum haar bhi gaye... toh kya?? </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Aap humse kahenge ki gaana gao yeah phir dance karo.. Woh sab karne mein toh hum maahir (Expert) hai.. So isse aapko kya milega? </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">A: Khushi bakwaas bund karo aur bolo ki "Haan" yeah "Naa"?</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Khushi thought for a while. She knew Arnav was not at all good in playing such childish games but what if he really won? Will he just ask her to sing and dance( as she thought) or will it be something else? She was a bit scared.. So she thought of denying.</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">K: Naaa.. Naa.. Naaa</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">A: Theek hai toh phone nahi milega.. </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">He said that and walked outside with her phone in his pockets...</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">It was 07:00 in the evening and Khushi was in the kitchen making the dinner ready with Payal. Her mood was a bit bad since she was not finding a way to get her phone back from Arnav.. Afterall she had her business to do.. She had to call Shuklaji from her phone to confirm the dabba orders for the next day. Shuklaji's number was saved on her mobile and she didnt remember it at all so that she can use some other phone..</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Arnav was in the Living Area with his Di and they were discussing some outing plans for the coming weekend. Khushi went to Arnav and stood before him.</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">A: What?</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">K: Humara Phone.. De dijiye naa.. Aapko humaara phone apne paas rakhkar kya milega?</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">A: Peace of mind...</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">K: Kya?</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">A: Sukooon...</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">K: Arnavji.. yeh acchi baat nahi hai.. Dekhiye humne aapke saath aisa kabhi nahi kiya.. Toh aap aisa kyon kar rahe hai? ( She said this in a very sweet tone.. unable for Arnav to ignore it)</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">But Arnav was adamant. Initially he thought to return her phone to her for a moment but then some mischief flashed his mind. He immediately turned to Anjali to continue his earlier conversation with her..</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">A: Di.. Where were we?</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Anjali: Chotte?? Tum bhabhi ka phone unhe de kyon nahi rahe ho?</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">A: Di forget her. I have told her my conditions. Ask her to follow them and I will return her the phone..</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">K: Kya?? Aap abhi bhi wohi par atke hai? Hey Devi Maiyaa.. jab umar thi tab toh aapne khela nahi hoga.. Ab 6 foot ke hogaye hai.. aur ab khelne ka khayal aaraha hai aapko..</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Anjali: Khel? Kaunsa Khel? Hum bhi toh jaane..</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">A: Nothing Di.. Its just Tic Tac Toe..</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Anjali: Accha? Chotte tumhe kabse iss Tic Tac Toe mein interest aane laga? Chalo Khushiji ko choddo. Hum tumhare saath khelte hai.. Theek hai?</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Arnav couldnt even think of the idea of playing this with his Di. He knew all the practices of winning this game and what all he would ask Khushi to do as a loser.. He immediately got up and said</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">A: Forget it Di.. If not Khushi then no one.</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">K: Theek hai.. Chaliye.. Aap apna laptop leke aaiye.. Hum us par yehi khelenge.</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">A: Yahan? Sabke saamne? (He whispered this in her ears in his sexy husky voice )</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Khushi who was now getting to know his intentions was a bit worried. Anjali went to the Kitchen as Payal called her for her assistance.</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">K: Ha..an toh.. Uss mein kya hai.. Hume aapko sabke saamne haarte dekhna hai.</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">A: Dont be that sure Khushi. Kyonki main tumhe sabke saamne woh karte nahi dekh sakta jo main tumse haarne ke baad karvaunga..( He said that again in her ears so that no one else could hear it except them). </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">K: Aap humse Kya karvaenge?</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">A: Well.. woh toh haarne ke baad hi pata chalega.. And I am not in a mood to play it now.. So may be after Dinner.. And that too in our room.. Just two of us...Till then let me work. Who knows I would be able to work at night or not..( He winked at Khushi and headed back to his room leaving a stunned khushi with a What The expression).</font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">PART 2 - ------- PAGE 4.. ENJOY..

</div>PART 3 --------- PAGE 17..</font>

<div>

PART 4 PRECAP ON PG 22

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">PART4 --------- PAGE 25..</font>

PART 5 PRECAP ON PG 30

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">PART5 --------- PAGE 34..</font>

PART 6 PRECAP ON PG 38

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">PART6 --------- PAGE 45..</font>

PART7 PRECAP ON PG 50

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">PART7 --------- PAGE 55..</font>

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">Part 8 Precapon Pg 61</font>
<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">PART8 --------- PAGE 64..</font>

<p>

[Font][/FONT]

Edited by MOHIBMAHIR - 04 December 2013 at 10:27am

sanayagn

sanayagn

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">PART 8 (WARNING 18+) (THIS IS THE LAST PART)</font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Arnav: 8 months Khushi.. since we met the first time, I waited for this night to come. You always have been attracting me in all your kiddish ways. Everytime I took you in my arms after you lost consciuosness, I have prayed to God for this day to come when you would actually fall unconsciously in my love, beneath me, craving for me and my soul to meet yours. Everytime you have hurted me, like the day you spilt the tea on my chest, bruising me, I have always wished to leave innumerous marks by my teeth on every inch of your body, Every time you have cried before me, I have prayed for the nights where tears of joy and pleasure would fill your eyes. Everytime you have bumped into me making me hold you, I have wished to pleasure you in all the possible positions we can try.. Trust me Khushi.. I needed you soo badly then .. and now..</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Khushi was speechless. He felt the same for her as she did right from day 1. Arnav comtinued..</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Arnav: Everytime you prepared Lavanya to get married to me, thorns pricked my heart to confess to you how could you forget the day I broke your fast as a husband. Everytime I saw your hair strand blocking my view to your face, I became impatient to touch it and crook it behind your ears. Everytime I dropped you home from my Car, I felt like to drive some unknown location, Stop the car, Pick you in my arms, throw you in the backseat and make love to you. Everytime you came near me, I could hear our heartbeats unite and the sound was damm loud enough for me to go deaf. I knew why it was so but never confessed to you. The day you cried seeing me hug Lavanya, I cried too for not letting you know that not just the hug but my entire soul is just yours and was never hers. The day I put the sindoor and Mangalsutra to you in the temple, I vowed to be yours for the next 7 births. Everytime you slept near the poolside, I was always ready with my pillow to sleep beside you. Everytime you played your naughty pranks on me, I wished for some more. You mean everything to me Khushi and much more.. </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">(Khushi placed her hand on his lips to stop him). She was in tears. She hugged him tight to her heart. He lied on her breast and he slid his hands behind her to hold her waist properly. They lied like that for some minutes and then when Arnav got up. She looked at him and said naughtily.</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Khushi: Arnavji.. yeh sab baatein kehne se aap yeh mat sochiyega ki main apna challenge wapas lungi.. </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Arnav: What The..!! Khushi.. Maine kab kahan ki I wont fulfil the challenge? </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Khushi: Accha toh phir uthiye aur pura kijiye.. (She said that pushing him)</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Arnav knew that he had to complete it or else she will never let him his next moves. He got up and started unzipping his jeans and threw it aside. He was just in his boxers now. Khushi's eyes opened wide on seeing him like that. </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Khushi: Maine aapko hume kadpe pehnaane ke liye kahan tha naaki apne khud ke kapde utaarne..</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Arnav: I know that Khushi.. Actually know what.. tumhe kapde pehnane ke baad, I dont want to waste my time.. Toh issiliye abhi kar raha hoon.</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Khushi blushed. She knew why he did not wanted to waste time.. But no Arnavji it was not that easy to make her wear these clothes. She was still lying on the bed and Arnav neared her. He held her hand and slid the Bra on her. He made her sit on the bed and hugged her while he fastened the hook behind. His hands then traced her creamy back. She was soo soft. She started placing warm kisses on his neck, cheeks, jaw and chest. He tightened his grip on her and repeated the same. He made her lie down on the bed and kissed her on her lips. She parted her lips to accomodate his tongue. They played their tongues inside each other, savouring each others taste, she was unable to breathe now. But this guy was not ready to finish that kiss. She finally bit hard on his lower lip making him pull back and stare at her angrily.. </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Khushi: Hume maaf kijiye.. Woh hum saasein nahi le paa rahe the.. </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Arnav was in no mood of talking. As soon as she freed him from her lips, he bent down to kiss her jaw. He bit her neck, her collar bone, her heaving chest, her bosoms, her nipples. He was about to remove her bra again when she interrupted</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Khushi: Arree.. Yehh aap kya kar rahe hai.. Ek minute.. (She held his hands) Aapko dusri waali cheez bhi pehnaani hai.. Bhool gaye?</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Arnav groaned in frustration. Here he tried to remove her clothing for getting more access on her and she was still interested in asking him to make her wear the remaining clothes.. </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Arnav: Ok,.. If thats what you want then wait...</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">He got up from the bed, picked her panty and stood at the edge.. She was just trying to irritate him and being naughty, but he was getting serious now and was definately not backing off untill he made her wear it.</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">The thought of having her panty in his hands were enough for her to get all wet. She could not imagine the sweet assault it would be to wear it from his hands. He kneeled again at the bed edge and slid her legs inside the panty and started kissing her from her toes to her knees slightly pushing the lacy thing up. One thing to note here in his actions for Khushi was that he kissed and licked all the parts before and then pulled the panty up, which meant before her panty will reach its destination, Arnav would have kissed, nibbed and licked it to its core and this thought itself got goose bumps on Khushi. She tried pulling the lacy material up just to avoid him reaching there first.. but Arnav Stopped her hand and pinned it to the bed without letting himself get disturbed. </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">She was totally wet. And he knew that now.. He started kissing and licking her thighs now..</font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">Arnav: You yourself have asked me Khushi to do this.. Now repent .. But I will not stop. What do you think.. you are smarter than me? No way.. U cannot beat me Khushi.. I will always be ahead in pleasuring you.. </font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Yes he was right, Khushi thought. But she did not want him to stop.. She wanted him to continue untill they both reached the bliss together. </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Here he was now right on her feminine part and without any further delay he kissed her gently there and heard her moan his name.He kept kissing her, licking her and finally slid his finger in it to make her adjust to some alien part enetring her. She was filled with unknown pleasure. Her moans proved that she liked it. He then parted her legs to enter her. With slow then gentle and then wild thrust he completely entered her and they kept repeating this taks for few hours when finally they broke down in each others arms and slept peacefully. This was surely a memorable night for them. And all thanks to the TIC TAC TOE which now had turned from a simple childish game to a seducing one...</font></font>

Kinu22

IF-Dazzler

Kinu22

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Cry

Edited by Kinu22 - 16 May 2013 at 11:18am

sanayagn

sanayagn

sanayagn

Posted: 26 May 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged

PART 1
The misunderstanding between Khushi and Arnav had been cleared. Though they did not let the other family members know about Shyams deeds. Khushi and Arnav still did not consumate their marriage even after this misunderstanding was clear since Khushi was still firm on her leaving this house after 6 months of their relationship.

Arnav tried his best to make her understand but all in vain. It was not that he ignored him after all this,. She still was the same sweet and chirpy Khushi to him and to all.

It was afternoon time and everyone had reported to their respective rooms after finishing the household stuff for some rest. Arnav is working from home today. Khushi is wearing the same saree she wore during the song Teri Meri.. sitting in her room on their bed engrossed in her mobile phone..Arnav on his famous recliner with laptop in his front..

A: Khushi jara meri file paas karna. Woh joh bed par hai..

K: Hum kyon de?? Humaare paas waqt nahi hai.. Aap khud le lijiye..

A: What The..!!Khushi tum aisa bhi kya kar rahi ho ki ek File pass nahi kar sakti?

K: Hum Phone par Tic Tac Toe game khel rahe hai..

A: Dammit Khushi.. Just pass me the file ok?

K: Nahi..Hum nahi denge. Aur aap hume baar baar bulaiye mat. Humara Dhyan hat jaata hai. Hum Haar jayenge is khel mein.. Aur aaj tak hume iss khel mein koi hara nahi paya hai.. Ab iss phone se hume nahi haarna. Samjhe aap?

Arnav was now damm furious. How could she ignore him or his works just for that God Damm Stupid game? He immediately got up from the recliner and went to Khushi, snatched her phone and kept it in his pockets.

K: Arre.. Aap kya kar rahe hai? Humaara phone wapas dijiye. Abhi.

A: Nahi. Game khelne ka bahut shauk hai naa.. So I wont give you your phone unless you play this same game with me..NOW...

K: Kya? Aap aur Tic Tac Toe.. She started laughing loudly.

Arnav could not believe she was laughing at him for that silly game.

A: Haan main, tum aur tic tac toe. U need to play this game with me.. 5 Rounds..

K: hahhahaaa.. 5 rounds? Aap toh humare saath pehle round mein hi haar jayenge..

A: Accha? Itna confidence hai? Theek hai.. So let me modify this a bit. Har round ke baad joh Haarega.. jitne wala usse kuch bhi karva sakta hai. Allright?

K: Dekhiye waise toh hum haarenge nahi. Hum Jaante hai.. Aur chaliye maan lijiye ki hum haar bhi gaye... toh kya??

Aap humse kahenge ki gaana gao yeah phir dance karo.. Woh sab karne mein toh hum maahir (Expert) hai.. So isse aapko kya milega?

A: Khushi bakwaas bund karo aur bolo ki "Haan" yeah "Naa"?

Khushi thought for a while. She knew Arnav was not at all good in playing such childish games but what if he really won? Will he just ask her to sing and dance( as she thought) or will it be something else? She was a bit scared.. So she thought of denying.

K: Naaa.. Naa.. Naaa

A: Theek hai toh phone nahi milega..

He said that and walked outside with her phone in his pockets...

It was 07:00 in the evening and Khushi was in the kitchen making the dinner ready with Payal. Her mood was a bit bad since she was not finding a way to get her phone back from Arnav.. Afterall she had her business to do.. She had to call Shuklaji from her phone to confirm the dabba orders for the next day. Shuklaji's number was saved on her mobile and she didnt remember it at all so that she can use some other phone..

Arnav was in the Living Area with his Di and they were discussing some outing plans for the coming weekend. Khushi went to Arnav and stood before him.

A: What?

K: Humara Phone.. De dijiye naa.. Aapko humaara phone apne paas rakhkar kya milega?

A: Peace of mind...

K: Kya?

A: Sukooon...

K: Arnavji.. yeh acchi baat nahi hai.. Dekhiye humne aapke saath aisa kabhi nahi kiya.. Toh aap aisa kyon kar rahe hai? ( She said this in a very sweet tone.. unable for Arnav to ignore it)

But Arnav was adamant. Initially he thought to return her phone to her for a moment but then some mischief flashed his mind. He immediately turned to Anjali to continue his earlier conversation with her..

A: Di.. Where were we?

Anjali: Chotte?? Tum bhabhi ka phone unhe de kyon nahi rahe ho?

A: Di forget her. I have told her my conditions. Ask her to follow them and I will return her the phone..

K: Kya?? Aap abhi bhi wohi par atke hai? Hey Devi Maiyaa.. jab umar thi tab toh aapne khela nahi hoga.. Ab 6 foot ke hogaye hai.. aur ab khelne ka khayal aaraha hai aapko..

Anjali: Khel? Kaunsa Khel? Hum bhi toh jaane..

A: Nothing Di.. Its just Tic Tac Toe..

Anjali: Accha? Chotte tumhe kabse iss Tic Tac Toe mein interest aane laga? Chalo Khushiji ko choddo. Hum tumhare saath khelte hai.. Theek hai?

Arnav couldnt even think of the idea of playing this with his Di. He knew all the practices of winning this game and what all he would ask Khushi to do as a loser.. He immediately got up and said

A: Forget it Di.. If not Khushi then no one.

K: Theek hai.. Chaliye.. Aap apna laptop leke aaiye.. Hum us par yehi khelenge.

A: Yahan? Sabke saamne? (He whispered this in her ears in his sexy husky voice )

Khushi who was now getting to know his intentions was a bit worried. Anjali went to the Kitchen as Payal called her for her assistance.

K: Ha..an toh.. Uss mein kya hai.. Hume aapko sabke saamne haarte dekhna hai.

A: Dont be that sure Khushi. Kyonki main tumhe sabke saamne woh karte nahi dekh sakta jo main tumse haarne ke baad karvaunga..( He said that again in her ears so that no one else could hear it except them).

K: Aap humse Kya karvaenge?

A: Well.. woh toh haarne ke baad hi pata chalega.. And I am not in a mood to play it now.. So may be after Dinner.. And that too in our room.. Just two of us...Till then let me work. Who knows I would be able to work at night or not..( He winked at Khushi and headed back to his room leaving a stunned khushi with a What The expression).

PART 2 - ------- PAGE 4.. ENJOY..

PART 3 --------- PAGE 17..

PART 4 PRECAP ON PG 22

PART 4 --------- PAGE 25..
PART 5 PRECAP ON PG 30

PART 5 --------- PAGE 34..
PART 6 PRECAP ON PG 38
PART 6 --------- PAGE 45..
PART 7 PRECAP ON PG 50
PART 7 --------- PAGE 55..
Part 8 Precap on Pg 61 
PART 8 --------- PAGE 64..