Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
I only started watching this today from the start and i am liking this show very much (shame its not on a popular channel like Star Plus or something), and i have to say i adore Akash - he is a gem, the person and the human he is, the principles and values he stands for and shows, and truthfulness he shows, its his identity - its not just his emotions and feeling but his actual identity... what a man, and humanity.  

The actor playing Akash is pretty cute, half of the times he reminds me of Emraan Hashmi, he can pull of being Emraan's brother LOL

I also like the Aksha-Angana pairing, i think for a girl like Angana... she had to have a guy like Akash, she needs a life partner like him, to grow in herself and so on, and teach her and help her along the way, about life in general and marriage and so on, she kinda has been deprived of seeing much outside her family home coz of the riruals they stand by and jamai's having to come in their house and so on... AA are opposites but in a another opposites i guess, and also Akash and Angana have their own banters and so on, which is cute to see and so on...

Edited by Lennie - 29 March 2012 at 6:28pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

merunaj_12staceyandhiteshArhi_SamrajloveAnurnaVishakaGal12IndigoBluesBadtameez_Dil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I adore Akash..." in Jhilmil Sitaaron ka Aangan Hoga forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anurna

Goldie

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lennie

-TheStranger-

-TheStranger-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Yeahh...akash is really very cute..I too like him...

Lennie

purpleymatter

purpleymatter

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
I agree...he is cute Heart 

Lennie

Cuty16

Goldie

Cuty16

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Dear i too thought dear dat if dis has started on some other it had been more popular.
Even d lead actor acts so nice.
Aakash as a person is someone who is really hard to find

Lennie

youngvisitor

youngvisitor

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
yeh mujhe bhi bahut accha laga

Lennie

VishakaGal12

Goldie

VishakaGal12

Posted: 13 May 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
I totally agree with Lennie...and I totally loved the characterisations of Akash in this show..He is one of the ideal man that every girl would even want it..he is a man with principles,very well mannered and a very good soul who is willing to support his family members..and of course..A girl like Angana needs to have a guy like Akash..and loved the pairing of the leads..and I really hope he really teachs Angana's mom also her chamcha the elder damad a lessons..as they really deserved it!!...Hat's off to the Rajshree Productions who made a concept like this...and the show has it own charm!..but sadly..they made a mistake to put this show on air on an unpopular channels like sahara one!..However,if they put this show on air on popular channel such as Colors ,Zeetv ,Sony etc...the show might have some popularity as this show has a huge potential..and the lead pairs will be as popular as Manav-Archana as they really have a lot of potential to be  one of the popular leads..but one thing really worries me..is If the show goes off on air soon..despite of having a fantastic concepts like the previous Sahara One shows for e.g Kuch Apne Kuch Paraye..the audience will loose a faith on Sahara one..so i personally think that CV's and Channel should promote the couple more on Tv..newschannels..etc..!..

Edited by VishakaGal12 - 13 May 2012 at 4:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnurnaIndigoBlues

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
the show is really so gud, m so much loving it.

Anurna

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.