Tumhari Disha

disha slips further

lalit1 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

in the latest tam ratings for week ending 16 april

disha has slipped further and is behind

jassi kkusum kaisa  ye pyar hai meri life

and even sinddoor

sindoor is now the top serial; on zee with all 4 episodes way ahead of evn the top rated episode of td for the week

all this is happening bcos they have completetly destroyed dk character

writers please see the wonderful stories coming out on this forums for some ideas oplease

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lalit1 thumbnail

god please put some senses into the writers of td

make our man like he was

jingle thumbnail
yes it is all because they have destroyed dk's character😡
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😡 yup now they have reduced Dk to a totally jobless character and he only seems to be getting insecure of Disha. Now with KYPH on Sony at the same time, the writers of TD need to do something before they tarnish the image of DK and TD completely.
Asian Princess thumbnail

yuppp totally agree wid u 4 m3 td is da no1 serial lolll infact it the only one i watch lolll 😆 dat and lil britain hehehheheh nothing beats that 😃

Love Asian Princess

Vera thumbnail

Well usually the new serials will do well because people get tired of watching the old ones and want to see what the new serials have to offer.

I just finished watching the episode where Disha returns from Titwala with Ved and am enjoying TD a lot!!  KYPH seems like a typical old story with no variety. Same story with different characters. ..dramatic music.

Jassi is supposed to end soon so I think a lot of people want to watch that since the story will be wrapped up ,including me.

I am not worried about the ratings. Thequestion is whether these other new shows will be able to hold on to their ratings.

ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
These producers r annoyuing and their stories how can they cut out a main character!!!!😡No wonder ppl have stopped likin it!!!!
sweet n sour thumbnail
ur right guys but remember when disha said she will ruin dk, i think there just carrying that out. Although disha set out to ruin him she has changed her mind now. she may have intended to ruin him thru other means but perhaps she does not know that dk has been reduced to nothing over her love. so i guess indirectly she has succeded in her prior wish.
Mamta_ thumbnail

4 td 2 drop below kkusum is a real insult...........writers of td wake up & smell the coffee...........time 2 bring in some dhamaka😉 in td..........especially re dk's character.............bring the old dk back😊

Mamta

ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
EXACTLY I AGREE MAMTA PRABOO