Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

hot hot hot

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

bulbul123

IF-Rockerz

bulbul123

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
OMG yuvrajj in the pool was sooo hottt and his jacket open he looked so freakin hottt he is the cutest guy i have ever seen omg he is sooo cute omg omg and then when he got all angry omg omg but then i think he was happy aswell cause they showed him remembering when suvreen fell into his armsTongue AHHH yh so u nw loool but OMG HE WAS SO HOT and guys u nw what well we nw tht suvreen will go all talli soon but omg we could see yuvi fight and save suvreen ahhh OMG OMG ok but i am so happy she will go talli cause we will get to see more suvreen yuvi scenes but then thinking just abt suvreen gosh it aint good but anyways he was sooo hot in the poolTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PyariiiZaYaHolic..DamonCrazy..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "hot hot hot" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Stunnerz

Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
yup he was looking hot... n not only he... bt yuvreen saath me cute n hawt lg raye thay...Embarrassed
nice n cute couple it is Tongue

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
He was looking so hot.And cherry on top...he was wearing BLACK!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dazzlerfanbulbul123

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.