Hitler Didi

indira 1st time fallows rishi

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
indira 1st time fallows rishi with out any resistance--

actually rishi kheench ke legaya- indira ko police station--

but indira just fallowed him with out any murmur or resistance.

hitler ko khinch ke lejana itni asaan baat nahin hai--but indira knows that  rishi is right this time.

so just fallows him with out any hesitation.

please share your opinion about this scene.
Edited by 100raj - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Earnshaw09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi there raj,totally agree with you.I think this scene shows Rishi's closeness to Indira's family;that whether they accept him as family,or not,he has accepted Indira's family as his,and he will always be there for them,especially,for Indira,through thick and thin.Not all relationships needs to be written down;because the ones that we accept from our heart lasts forever.Rishi not only loves Indira,but also stands by his vow taken in Macau as husband and wife.So I really hope that Indira follows Rishi throughout the journey of life.
misty85 thumbnail
I actually liked the scene... they have started co-ordinating with each other... she might be angry with him but still she knows in her heart that rishi is right... & rishi also knows that this time it will be very difficult to get her forgiveness... but still this fight for justice will bring them together... from now onwards a new journey starts.
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: misty85

I actually liked the scene... they have started co-ordinating with each other... she might be angry with him but still she knows in her heart that rishi is right... & rishi also knows that this time it will be very difficult to get her forgiveness... but still this fight for justice will bring them together... from now onwards a new journey starts.

it shows indira faith in rishi is still unshaken.

other day she gone in his arm.today she silently fallowed him.

despite all kadavahath in there relationship still she likes to believe him.