Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shreya1993

seriously,, waise to serial ki starting me bahut teez banti thi n nw prateek ki harkaton se kuch samjh me nhi aa rha madam ko...
writers shud think it over again😡

Yep, they should think again and not tamper with her character. 😊
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: an12345678

Completely agree. And, what has she done till date that Mohan will feel insecure of her ... me so bugged.

Actually an ... she said that because of her prejudices against Mohan ... Mohan has always been portrayed as a "star reporter" with people like Karan and other office staff highlighting his accomplishments time and again making him sound like some superhero... and he has thrown starry tantrums on her as well. He hasn't really made himself likable by her standards ... and the way he approached the issue was also convoluted - leading to misunderstanding. Maybe she said it because she was exasperated with it all ... lekin the point here is that her cluelessness needs to be resolved pronto! Mohan needs to back off and let her see Prateek's true colors. 
misty85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

Actually an ... she said that because of her prejudices against Mohan ... Mohan has always been portrayed as a "star reporter" with people like Karan and other office staff highlighting his accomplishments time and again making him sound like some superhero... and he has thrown starry tantrums on her as well. He hasn't really made himself likable by her standards ... and the way he approached the issue was also convoluted - leading to misunderstanding. Maybe she said it because she was exasperated with it all ... lekin the point here is that her cluelessness needs to be resolved pronto! Mohan needs to back off and let her see Prateek's true colors. 

That's the actual problem ... her prejudice... her prejudice against mohan & prateek as well... she can't listen to mohan as he has always been a trouble maker for her & prejudiced for prateek as he is her friends husband...