Diya Aur Baati Hum

I feel Sandya wont leave the rati house..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

apkavishwa

apkavishwa

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
1st of all hats off to Anas Rashid what a wonderfull actor superb emotions he showed just by his expressions really heart touching no need of any dialogues eyes are enough...but sad part is in sandya could nt see any feelings for him..  Coming to the topic i dont think babho will throw sandya out.. if she does so then she will come down in the eyes of Sooraj n bhabasa n she may b thinking n planning that she wil prove sandya wrong n she is the 1 who gave complaint against her n then put her out so the drama may continue...  mean while sooraj wil find out abt the divorce n new drama might start... its just my POV... what u people say?

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Zarkakhanreshma2SonarMeyeAnpikaavanka12magicalworldmi-neepearldevraniharishKaJenroxxManjuuTacker_HolicJuna04.Sidra-Amli-sita11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I feel Sandya wont leave the rati house.." in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
I agreed with you.Thumbs Up
I also don't think that Sandhya will leave the house because "April Maha-Promo" conversation between SURYA is still to be on air.Day DreamingSilly

Big trauma of Divorce paper is on the way and It's look like that this time Suraj will be amiss Sandhya.CryBroken Heart

Edited by ami_dabh - 29 March 2012 at 11:28am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyeavanka12apkavishwaTacker_HolicJuna04.Sidrasita11

apkavishwa

apkavishwa

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Yes exactly u r bang on... N i feel like that was the night shooting... Yes he might b against sandya this time.. U remember once bhabo said to sandy 'thu ithni oodarahi hai kyunke mera beta dhal banke khada hua hai aage' so it may b suraj against or helping cant say what this CV's gonna show so that they can drag this show... I felt lik sandya shuld hav shown sum emotions to sooraj...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

avanka12Tacker_HolicJuna04-Amli-sita11

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Yeah I remembered that dialogue very well.Ouch Let's wait n watch how drama unfolds.Day Dreaming
I was expecting that Sandhya show some emotions towards Suraj but foiled.CryAngryShocked

avanka12apkavishwaTacker_HolicJuna04sita11

Manjuu

IF-Dazzler

Manjuu

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Anas acting was superb today...the emotions he has shown was fab...shame sandhya didn't see any of it...so emotional ...the whole surya scene was superb..not a single word spoken but so much emotions ...loved it yar...but feeling very sad ...Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

avanka12apkavishwaTacker_Holicsita11

apkavishwa

apkavishwa

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
And one more thing if she goes now whats the use of showing divorce paper there in sooraj's hand later..? If sooraj finds that its a D paper after sandya leaves.. he may never try to console her n get her back the story will end here only...

avanka12Tacker_HolicJuna04.Sidrasita11

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
todays episode was so emotional ...Cry
cant say anything
but if separation track wud b there ...it will def bring sandhya-suraj more closer becaz they wud b missing each other big time .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

avanka12apkavishwaTacker_Holic

Juna04

IF-Rockerz

Juna04

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by apkavishwa

And one more thing if she goes now whats the use of showing divorce paper there in sooraj's hand later..? If sooraj finds that its a D paper after sandya leaves.. he may never try to console her n get her back the story will end here only...

Exactly -  Sandhya will not leave but i dont think that bhabho's attitude to her will change much until that report thing is resolved...

At the same time Suraj will move away from Sandhya once he gets that divorce papers -  But this will make Sandhya realise her feelings for him...
Suraj was the one who so far was having feelings for her and expressed it in his own way but now Sandhya will start reciprocating but Suraj will stay cold with her and give her the treatment he was meeted out by Sandhya...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

avanka12apkavishwami-neepearldevraniharishManjuuTacker_Holicummesulaiman.Sidrasita11

Post Reply New Post

Go to top