Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

roking_nidhi223

IF-Dazzler

roking_nidhi223

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
ok so i was expecting that yuvi will be the one who will be helping suviStern Smile
i mean i thought i would be some other guy who will pull suvreen in the pool but wo to yuvi niklaEmbarrassed
anyways i didnt expect this seriously

PS: i hate the way they were making fun of suvreen and even that friend of herAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samisweethrt-Hudi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "happened all opposite" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Hudi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hudi-

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Same Here Yaar..Disapprove I had an Doubt That Yuvi is Pulling Her In Pool.. 
Feeling Sad For Suvreen...

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Addictz

Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
well i knew it will be yuvi who'd pull her... bt never knew he will nt save her n get out of pool even when she said she doesnt know swimming Ouch

isspyaar

Groupbie

isspyaar

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
i think that girl will be yuvi cousin or sis

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dazzlerfan

bulbul123

IF-Rockerz

bulbul123

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
i nw its really bad and if tht happened in real life it be horrid but then in someways its gd na i mean its so typical of shows to have the guy saving the girl in the pool but this seemed real and casual like a guy who is kinda spoilt pulling her in but then nt helping her cause he dosent like her so yh i am kinda happy in someways but then for suvreen i feel bad

sujairohit

.Comics_Music.

IF-Rockerz

.Comics_Music.

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Exactly I thought so!
But after watching the promo multiple no of times...I had a doubt that the guy can be yuvraaj!!!

samisweethrt

samisweethrt

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
HM..same here.!
i m eagerly waiting fr monday... woaaahh..dat gyanesh evilShocked ..has smthing planned out fr suvreen .. and hope yuvi cmes and saves her.!Smile 

dazzlerfan

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
I'm glad it dint happen in that "typical guy saving gal and eyelock" way...this seemed more real coz at least at this point Yuvraj doesn't like Suvreen...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.