•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay, is it just me, or does that woman come off as a bit of a loon? Seems like a diagnose-worthy case of Attention Deficit Disorder. Maybe her husband is always "away on tour". Or...I dunno, what else?
She does HELL lot OTT ! I mean I cant see any of my high-society friends' moms behaving like this ! 😆.. But heard and read abt such type a lot though !

Today she actually impressed me ! She did the right thing by calling and informing Rocky's mom that such expensive gift was not really needed ! I would have done the same ! 😛

Liked her ! 😉
But one thing, their home changed drastically from the time Sweety ji came to request Aish to back off from the Rock-competition !

They used to have low-profile home-decor with harmonium, sitaar and all in drawing room.. Now they have got a HUGEEE drawing room with classical contemporary interiors !

Guess they have won a lottery ! Raat-o-raat rich ! May be that's why such change in Aish's mom attitude ! 🤣
Totally agree. What is with this stupidity of her insisting that her daughter's friend call her by her name. ðŸ˜¡. I have a teenage daughter and I  certainly dont like her friends calling me by my first name. It is ok to want to be your child's friend, but a parent has to be a parent and cannot behave like a teenager
Originally posted by sayali_babes

Okay, is it just me, or does that woman come off as a bit of a loon? Seems like a diagnose-worthy case of Attention Deficit Disorder. Maybe her husband is always "away on tour". Or...I dunno, what else?

Yes, Where is Aishwary's Dad? Were they not celebrating anniversary? Is he away abroad? Didn't see initial episodes...

@ prepal,

i second u. its discourteous 2 call elders by der 1st name... btw no 1 does dat except fr aish's mom..
Who invites just young kids to their wedding anniversary? She needs attention 24*7 and is too hosh posh.

Rocky thinks shaving will make him look cool..

Raavi thinks off-specs will make her look smart..
Now Aish's mom thinks hanging around with young goons will make her look cool ..

Human psychology !! 🤣
@Guddi - or ADD :P That lady is over over the top! Cringe whenever she comes on screen :| Why force 10th std kids to come to her partee??

Cannot get Raavi either :| Over-smart and over-pampered :P
rocky's beard has not yet grown n he wans 2 shave?