Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tejasri thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I dont understand hindi word to word...can ny1 tell me wat is meant by "bhaad"?
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the nice update. For once I liked jug head. No matter what he was before he was the hero today putting that chudale G in place. I am glad he gave it to the interfering slimy parents of G also.how dare she oppose the way J talked to her parents, when what she did was nothing but disrespect all the way for Sumitra and Bairon after taking all the help for studying. She deserves to be spit at. How dare she  blame only J's family for what happened in the past when her parents were equally to be blamed. but for bairon's help she would be in a Rajasthani village being a naata or a work horse with a ghunghat in her in law's house. She needs more and more punishments. Feminists are not this self centered with mutiple standards. Take shivani for example. How fair minded and mature she is.
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tejasri

I dont understand hindi word to word...can ny1 tell me wat is meant by "bhaad"?

Bhaad actually means a wok...and kind of vessel used to roast peanuts.
So bhaad mein jao litrally means go and get roasted in the wok ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...or a better slang would be Go to hell ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by niharika_n - 12 years ago
lehermalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved how Jagya told Gauri's mom to stop interfering. He didn't even let her say humaari bachchee...Today I'll sleep peacefully! ๐Ÿ‘

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hooked

Oh he's no saint for sure. And he has had 999 mice too. 
But nowadays - he seems to have adopted ahimsa and is hoping people will forget his heydays. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Am wondering where the "how can u scream at a preggie" brigade is ?

what to do hooked๐Ÿ˜ณ,I cant forget those poor 999 mice๐Ÿ˜†..1 good deed doesn't make up for 999 mistakes..๐Ÿ˜‰ek choohe ko bachane se 999 chohon ki aathma ko shanthi 
nahi milegi๐Ÿ˜†..
jokes apart, the problem in jagyas life is his past and present are at loggerheads with each other, he wants both in his life -his family(anandi as part of that family ) and his gauri-but  those two can't stand each other..He hasn't found the right balance so  far,in wooing gauri he lost his family ,in trying to win them back he has ignored gauri..And now in this clash he will lose his baby and the blame game will begin again ...๐Ÿค”
๐Ÿ˜†its fine,every brigade has the right to their views...
My curiosity is more about the preggy madam herself ,even after losing a child will she  carry on her blame anandi mission/dadisa's shrap for baby loss or will there be any real krantikaari parivartan ..Can she change the course of her life,walk away from this messy relationship ...๐Ÿค”

Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago
tejasri thumbnail

Originally posted by: niharika_n

Bhaad actually means a wok...and kind of vessel used to roast peanuts.
So bhaad mein jao litrally means go and get roasted in the wok ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...or a better slang would be Go to hell ๐Ÿ˜Š

thanku.๐Ÿ˜Š
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinoo

pjyo -- yesterday we were talking about what kind of cancer badi masi has.

I am sure it is brain cancer. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

What kind of silly gesture was that to give the locket back to anandi and say "he will come back. hold it for him" ??

when will he come back -- he has one kid on the way and maybe after a few years, and three or four children he will come back to her?

I would not have minded if it was some sort of estrangement that J-A had,  but he is living with another woman, sleeping with another woman - has been for a long time.

Does badi masi have no 'ick factor'  to shudder to think how anandi will feel when he comes back and he touches her even? forget about having to fulfill other 'wifely duties'.

I dont care that she didnt suggest anandi's remarriage ... but to suggest that he will come back to her??

who said she wants him? 

Or does badi masi assume that since she continues to live in the haveli that she still is waiting for him??

๐Ÿ˜†brain cancer indeed...no questioning  at all  about what anandi wants๐Ÿค” ...her brain isn't seeing the bleek picture ,maybe massiji is under too much medication..when she was handing the locket to anandi i was hoping masiji will say,"anandi ,jagya kaa photo nikaal ke usse de de ,๐Ÿ˜‰main theray liye america se koi aur photo laaungi iss locket mein daalne ke liye"๐Ÿ˜† ...but didn't happen ...
๐Ÿ˜‰this is the 2nd locket that goes into safekeeping ,one dadisa took back after she found jagya had sold it to bribe the peon now massiji takes away this one,both under the hope the he  will return realizing his mistakes  ..Also suguna has locked up all  her rakhiiisss ,saying he will get it when he is worthy๐Ÿคช...๐Ÿ˜‰The worthy jagya can cash in on sooo many gifts๐Ÿ˜†..

Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
mujhe jagya ka ek dialouge bada atpata laga ki"kaise baat karni chahiye gauri tumhare parents se waise  jaise tum mere parents se baat karti ho?"
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

mujhe jagya ka ek dialouge bada atpata laga ki"kaise baat karni chahiye gauri tumhare parents se waise  jaise tum mere parents se baat karti ho?"

Atpata laga ? why ? For once he asked her an obvious question. How shud i talk to your parents ?

He said - yes i don't know how to talk properly. why don't u teach me. shud I talk like U do with my parents ?

it was very logical question. Parents r parents in any relationship. they deserve respect - period. J was hurt that G had been so abusive - n now G is upset if he even asks her mom to stay out of their spat IN their own room ? G was yelling in the big hall in front of everyone. and here too she was yelling sive he walked in. He tried to keep quiet n kept unpacking n she kept on n on goading him !!
and when he responded heer mom came in to support her ??
But her mom n dad kept shut while G was screaming coz that was ok and internal matter I suppose.

sonali7189 thumbnail
i think gauri is a better vamp than the vamps in other serials.. she is the i-get -pissed-i scream-and-get-screwed types.
Not like the other vamps whose sacchai is known onli to the heriones..
Atleast ek pain kam hain..๐Ÿ˜‰