Ruk Jaana Nahin

Written Update 29th Mar 2012

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Rams3697

Goldie

Rams3697

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Indu comes to sanchi's house. Indu says to veena that he knows sanchi has rejected his shagun...but marrraige will happen for sure. Meanwhile sitaram interrupts indu and says that everything would happen in indu's way...and also says sanchi will never marry indu. Indu gets furious aand puts gun on sitaram's head. SItaram and everybody there gets tensed...and indu fire the gun...but in the air...and warns sitaram if he talks more than that next time his bullet will touch his head. meanwhile sobha comes there and tells sitaram to interfere in tarachand's house matters...but sitaram remains there itself.

Indu says that he is waiting for the final decision of them...and asks sanchi's parents are there blessings with him. Sanchi says that she will tell the answer to him...but also says that she will tell the answer in her room. Indu feels shy ..veena gets tensed listening to that...but indu assures that he will not harm or even touch sanchi. Sanchi and indu goes into sanchi's room...there Sanchi says to indu that she hates him...& she takes gun from indu's pocket and puts it in indu's hand aiming at  herself...and says if he doesn't like her decision he can kill her. indu gets emotional...sanchi explains about how she wanted to fulfill his parents dreams and how he spoiled everything...that they are suffering everyday...Indu gets teary...and says that he can kill everyone who makes her feel sad and says that he can never kill her as she is his life and dream...and say that one day she herself will understand his love and loves him.

Indu and sanchi comes out of the room . Indu says to veena that sanchi is soo emotional that she even made him cry. Indu  praises veena  and says that she is soo good...& says he treats her too as his mother...& also says he loves his mother verymuch and also afraid of only his mother in the whole world. indu finally says that he want to see sanchi as dulhaan...& says the marraige date and time...and asks them to bring sanchi by the correct time...& makes final decision that now only marraige will happen.

precap : sanchi says to her mother that she has got an idea by which all there problems gets cleared...and asks  her to allow to go out for sometime. veena refuses but sanchi keeps on asking veena and tarachand for permission to go out.

Edited by ramya3697 - 29 March 2012 at 9:10am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

apa123bigdreamsbcclivanta29sweet_bhankisuki11Nimmi.madanikepressu_mahi_l0veyFallen AngelSandy-Nazsallu_lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 29th Mar 2012" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suki11

suki11

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update. Looks like Sanchi is going to get in touch with Indu's family, so that means Indu himself will have to stop the marriage. Gosh, maybe his family will disown him for even attempting to marry Sanchi, and once he realises that she's responsible for this, and shows attitude about it, he might finally turn against her!
Oh well I guess everyone who thought the wedding wasn't going to happen was right, as I honestly can't see it happening. With the exception of Indu (even his gang aren't too keen on it, as they don't like the way Sanchi treats Indu), no one else wants this marriage to happen! Let's see if the willpower of one person (Indu) can make the impossible possible!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.madanikeRams3697Jay Deol_mahi_

madanike

madanike

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Ya even I feel that indu's friends dont like sanchi and nowadays i feel that she is showing so much attitude that I hate it a lot .Now even indu's family will be against this marriage.But still I wish this marriage happens for indu's sake.Make him happy atleast this time.He is the only one who is happy about this marriage  bcoz if not this story cums back again to the same point

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11Nimmi.Rams3697Jay Deol

ashok80

ashok80

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suki11

Thanks for the update. Looks like Sanchi is going to get in touch with Indu's family, so that means Indu himself will have to stop the marriage. Gosh, maybe his family will disown him for even attempting to marry Sanchi, and once he realises that she's responsible for this, and shows attitude about it, he might finally turn against her!
Oh well I guess everyone who thought the wedding wasn't going to happen was right, as I honestly can't see it happening. With the exception of Indu (even his gang aren't too keen on it, as they don't like the way Sanchi treats Indu), no one else wants this marriage to happen! Let's see if the willpower of one person (Indu) can make the impossible possible!

My Guess is..this is what will happen...but i have a different take to this...
Once Sanchi informs Indu's family they will disown him...However because of his love.. he still sticks to his guns..and says he will marry Sanchi...and this opens her eyes...and make her understand ...how much Indu loves her...and she will get married to him...
Hope this happens...Coz recently i have been reading too many negative posts about Indu and why it is not right for sanchi to marry him...But i guess i have my own logic...
If he actually had to force her...he could have done any of the following:
1. Get her abducted and marry her...
2. Abduct her parents / brother / sister and marry her...
However he hasn't done any of the above...also he stood by his promise ...not to disturb her during exams...He is a man of words...
apart from his rough side...he is all that  sanchi personifies... He never gives up to achieve his dreams (in this case , to marry sanchi) ...maybe his methods are rough...but nowhere close to misuse of power that he can afford.
Go Indu Go...Marry Sanchi...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11madanikeNimmi.Rams3697Jay Deol_mahi_

suki11

suki11

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
@ashok80

I don't think that at this stage if the wedding does happen Sanchi will go into it happily. She might go willingly but she will go to the mandap, as a solider heads into the no-go zone. She will treat this marriage as anathema to her and her family.

But I do agree with you about Indu. He is not a nice person but even he has his own twisted sense of morality. He will warn anyone who crosses him once not to do so again, without facing severe consequences. And if they still defy him, he will unleash the full force of his anger on them. I don't think anyone here agrees with Indu's methods, but at the same time I personally can understand, why he does what he does.
He comes from a background where he has been spoilt and taught that get what one wants brute force is not only acceptable, but it seems furthermore encouraged. So Indu does what he has he been taught, and again if these methods work for him why should he stop using them?
As the saying goes if it 'isn't broke don't fix it'.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rams3697

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
fingers crossedSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11

Sandy-Naz

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandy-Naz

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
i think his family would not against his marriage with sanchi.May be first they would not agree.but i have strong feeling that they would be agree with the marriage,.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madanikeJay Deol

Jay Deol

Goldie

Jay Deol

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Hi Guys

Monday is 2.4.12 - so wedding day - how can it take place if Dumbells is out and about trying to abort the whole thing.AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry.

Marriage will not take place on Monday 2.4.12

Lets see what happens

Jay

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.