Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Written update 29th March (Baa want to be PARDADI)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
only part 1 was worthwatching!! 
PART 1 
 GOHEM!
Epi starts with same scene ahem asks gopi to to massage him and gopi hesitates but atlast agrees and ahem removes his kurta and gopi turns her face and stands idol ahem asks her what happened and she answers nothing and ahem points the place of pain and gopi also places her hand on ahems back but ahem says lower then that again gopi fails to catch the pain and ahem holds gopi's hand and feels that she is trying to snatch her hand and looks at her and asks her what happened? she replies nothing nad ahem is lost in gopi and says GOPII and she replies JII then ahem come back to his senses and leaves gopi's hand and gopi starts massaging and ahem feels every single touch of her and says thankyou and gopi sees ahem facing difficulty in sleeping and she helps him and makes him sleep and gopi feels bad and gets flashbacks of SR ( why do i think ahem will remember sr as cv's haven't forgot it yet) 
PART 2
raji - gohem and baa
goshi are in mandir making preparations for pooja and jigars comes and baa and jigar tease eachother about their lifepartners and baa requests jigar that she wants a little baby and ahem arrives  and baa says same thing to ahem and ahem is clueless and gopi is shy and baa asks for reply but ahem asks jigar to leave and they both leave! ( very nice and natural scene but why do i think we are getting tips for gopi's pregnancy as yesterday godhbharai of mrs desai and today baa's wish)
koki and hetal arrive and baa scolds them and as they forgot about prasad and then atlast koki and hetal agree with eachother and distribute chores equally gopi is elated with this development and rashi is sad and koki leaves and hetal asks rashi to be quick and rashi says she will complete work asap with gopi and asks gopi and gopi ignores and hetal asks same question and gopi replies positively to hetal!
URMI-KINJAL
some lady comes with laundry women and asks for kinjal's blessings but kinjal refuses and urmi tells them to come at evening ( sorry for summarising this urmi crap)
KOKI-RASHI
koki asks rashi to order 20kg motichoor ladus
GOPI-RASHI
rashi ask's gopi about flowers but gopi ignores her and leaves rashi mutters ahe will remain gawar only and tries to call urmi but urmi rejects the call epi ends ( no my darling gopi is not gawar now you are gawar infront of her)
PRECAP
rashi struggles between methi and mithaiwala and rashi order one 20 kg flour packet and mithiwala misunderstands as 20 kg 1 ladu! (ab rashi ki band bajegi)
OMG FACTOR:
AHEM WAS TOTALLY LOST IN GOPI WHEN HE WAS HOLDING HER HAND AND HE CALLED OUT GOPII SO PLEASE REPLY WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT AHEM WAS GOING TO SAY AT THAT TIME BUT HE CONTROLLED HIMSELF???Confused

Edited by gohemforever - 29 March 2012 at 8:26am

The following 114 member(s) liked the above post:

JayshreegudiptailorFun007b1ndurachirastogimiratoonaazminamSejal_Desairani_mahcirrohini_2007shivnirnashili04apa123coolxniki_pngemini3630pragyakumarrachel2monicayshera221bswarajgireshachashumashusmile365daysOk21anupamgRashmiSandeepsidra34anna_88pavneetpink0213nanisreya06Shen7866DesiBeatxDunya94ElhoubEnam94farina_1992Sabah_gohemAyesha93dafzBlacksexyspicyam1sh2na3Sajimokbinataadharsingin80himani88zackgivanta29wishuwel~~~Sweta~~~tukupujasShaista33hp18nanda_gopaAnfalahutaA HUGE FANSun-LoveGoDsLoVeshajnaiinithi07ramonamsunshine33pallavisarkarPrasRasRitu-SpotaachusFaayeyNadiine_jacinta_91abi71minoushka93my_viewteri_susanVsoujanyakrutiv100koptyp_Nancy_-Happy4Ever-lastminBilliCat._SK_-Khush-_mahi_Poriamalazizvarshu27kaka.lgrsk16mythicalPN_luvs_ArjunsweetysaranShaunSAswasthiDhabu89maddy311Tacker_HolicHetpraj_ms_nashaaliathejazzgalchucklebuddy-Yuks-MissArshi-prava55663ANJ4--Udhay--Harshika4Life.SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written update 29th March (Baa want to be PARDADI)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

varshu27

IF-Dazzler

varshu27

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
thanks for the update

kaka.lg

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arya212002

SriB

IF-Dazzler

SriB

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Thanks for a quick update 

doc4ever

IF-Dazzler

doc4ever

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
I'm starting to have the same feeling nowConfused!! Do u think CVs would go that route? Shocked And that too so quickly? Or maybe I'm just reading too much into the whole pregnancy track!! 

jacinta_91

Goldie

jacinta_91

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
i just saw th episode..i felt so funny wen baa ask ahem about pregnancy...ahem face  was worth watchingROFLROFL..thanks for the update

Edited by jacinta_91 - 29 March 2012 at 8:48am

Hetp

IF-Rockerz

Hetp

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
thanks for d WU...Smile
aww ...loved gohem scene...n especially baa wish...omg ..ahem face was worthwatchingLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4ever

Harshika4Life

IF-Stunnerz

Harshika4Life

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
thanx 4 the wu loved gohem scenes n when baa wanted to be pardadi ahem didnt know wht to say bless him...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top