Too many inhouse jokes?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

smallwonder

IF-Veteran Member

smallwonder

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
This is one of my fav shows sure thing, but just wanted to say - are the inhouse jokes not getting a little in excess these days? Confused To regular viewers it is fine - they might understand them & make sense of it (maybe not all!), but to a casual viewer, how would a Vipul D Shah or any thing about him sound funny?? Confused It is still ok to have jokes on Archana - like her eating or being a permanent judge, but now they have started getting producers & directors of the show & such people into jokes. I dont think it is doing the show any good. The jokes should be funny & enjoyable to all. Currently it seems they are making scripts funny to themselves.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkigreenami_31rnvdbhavani-Gaganjot-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Too many inhouse jokes?" in Kahani Comedy Circus Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

purpleymatter

purpleymatter

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
I find them funny. Just the concept of them being fed up of their boss, its funny.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.