Was this scene actually there????

Shreya.Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi all!!!!!...sorry for the the topic but i hav one confusion...i think i saw one scene...where the khandelwal family is sitting in the dinning hall...nd shaan is sitting on the chair in the centre.nd khanak is standing next to him...nd our naughty shaaan😆...holds khanaks hand under the table😳...nd when khushboo asks khanak to pass something...khanak gets nervous coz shaaan is not leaving her hand...so khanak makes an excuse that 'aaj tuesday h nd she cannot use her ryt hand'...nd something likee this...i guess i saw it in the precap...IS THIS SCENE ACTUALLY THERE?????...PLZZ GIVE ME THE LINK FOR THIS SCENE...never seen it before...ND IF NOT THEN I M SERIOUSLY SUFFERING FROM A PROBLEM ND HAV STARTED GETTING HALLUSINATIONS.😆😆...but i think i saw it plzzz help...😊 Edited by Shreya.Shanak - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
there was a sequence shreya..but sorry i cant help u with the links..
btw does khanak stomps her feet on his feet?
dont remember correctly..
someone might help u with the link..
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i will surely get u d link by night

d scene is there:)
dqkytm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/628/rang-badalti-odhani/video/131587-rang-badalti-odhani-297-1.htm

I LOVE THIS SCENE! haha 
Shreya.Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thankyou all for ur replys😊...
@RB81___u r ryt😆 she stomps on his foot..now i remember it...
@Shanakyasharan___how sweet of u to put in efforts nd search that scene for me...but now i hav got it...but i m glad that you atleast tried to help...thankyou😊...
@ dqkytm___ oh thankyou sooo much for the link...this was one scene which i was so eager to see...thankyou😊...