Gumrah

d best hosting

Poll Question: whch epissd was hostd d best by kk?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [4.76%]
1 [4.76%]
1 [4.76%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
17 [80.95%]
1 [4.76%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

arjuhi4evr

Goldie

arjuhi4evr

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Ok so whch epsds hosting did u lyk d most?? R u xpctng smthng else in kks hosting?? Well i wamt to see him more in the show...it wud be gr8 tp see hin for 1/2... hr n anthnr 1/2 hr d case...:-P ok ok i noe its a crime bsd story nt a daily soap lyk kmh...bt im ok if we get to see only kk for d whole epsd also...love him to d core

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvAbhiyaarjuhisujana9Anjalii...xXxshibz...vibha...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "d best hosting" in Gumrah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Karan makes a great host for this show!! in the first episode i felt he could do better in some places...from second epi he mastered this field also..i'm impressed..but in the second epi we did not have much of karan compared to the first one.. i wish we get more of him every epi now that he talks effortlessly :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi4evrAnjalii...xXx

arjuhi4evr

Goldie

arjuhi4evr

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

<font color="#CC3399" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Karan makes a great host for this show!! in the first episode i felt he could do better in some places...from second epi he mastered this field also..i'm impressed..but in the second epi we did not have much of karan compared to the first one.. i wish we get more of him every epi now that he talks effortlessly :)</font>
ya! Bt dis sunday is lyk super sunday..we can see kk fr atleasst 1 hr frm 3 hrs show !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
^^yess!! Big smile

karankritz4lyf

karankritz4lyf

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
king k can never disappoint us n i personally tink he is d best @ everyfin he dusParty

arjuhi4evr

Goldie

arjuhi4evr

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karankritz4lyf

king k can never disappoint us n i personally tink he is d best @ everyfin he dusParty

yes dat is y he is d king of our hearts!!

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
I wz fida over his hosting since the first episode..Day Dreaming he handled the transition from being a actor to a host very well..Star

arjuhi4evr

Goldie

arjuhi4evr

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font color="#0099ff" size="2">I wz fida over his hosting since the first episode..Day Dreaminghe handled the transition from being a actor to a host very well..Star</font></font>

true n im loving him more as a host!! Wink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.