Posted: 28 March 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

CHARACTERS

SUVREEN GUGGAL-MAIN LEAD

YUVRAJ- MAIN LEAD

PRIYAL KUMAR- SUVREEN'S FRND

ABHISEKH- SUVREEN'S FRIEND

SONIYA- THE EVIL LADY

NATASHA- SUVREEN'S SISTER

This story revoles around suvreen the very talented girl who lives in dehradoun…..her sister Natasha learns in DPSC college and s the cultural head of the college…..yuvraj the sport sec of the college and the handsome hunk also fall's in love with suvreen when he meets her at dehradoun but act as if he is normal when he comes back to delhi…..priyal who is Natasha's friend is very gud in singing and is the head girl or the general sec of the college……the principal Mrs. Savitri has kept a cut-off of 99% in the college which is very shocking ……the princi thinks that no one is there in this century to beat up the cut-off but she is shocked to know abt  natasha's  sister suvreen who bags 99.5% in her 12 boards……

So should I continue the story ???????????????????? comment and tell how is it...

then i will write the story and post within 1 hr...but if u like the concept

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anikz003.Ashmi.-Hudi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff: suvreen guggal...topper of the year" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Hudi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hudi-

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Dear It Is Awesome.. Do Continue And Pm Me Soon...

roking_nidhi223

IF-Dazzler

roking_nidhi223

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
do cont

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
yea continue.

Anikz003

Anikz003

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
pls pm me when u update

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.