Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-Hudi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hudi-

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
So Our Kerala Is Better... There is Only Some Collage Which There is Cutoff More Than 95%... Kerala RocksWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujana9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CUT OFFSS... grrr (Page 2)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
I swear.Par pehle ka cut off was toh even more priceless.100%!!!!!!!!!!!

.JealousBasher.

IF-Stunnerz

.JealousBasher.

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
I agree han. Hate the cut offs. In Delhi, the cut-off for the best college is 99%Wacko  and even 100% for the people of other fields. If children from Non-Med want admission in commerce, then their cut-off is 100%.

nebu

Goldie

nebu

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
i just hate this word Cutoff.iss cutoff ke wajhse i have suffered alot.

Balli73

Goldie

Balli73

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Asmi-

lolz,..in our country the nation topper gets maximum of 89% n in this show dy are talking abt 99%, hilarious.

She is not country's topper. She is topper of some Uttrakhand board.

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamika143

Originally posted by -Asmi-

lolz,..in our country the nation topper gets maximum of 89% n in this show dy are talking abt 99%, hilarious.

no asmi this is a bit true!i don't know about delhi but i live in mumbai n here there is lots of competition...people praise u only if u only if u get 95 to 96 % otherwise koi puchta bhi nahi...u have to just run here n there for getting admission..

aw!! yeha aisa nahi hota, we don get such high marks easily, 10th board ka topper gets abt 92% maximum n people here just wants 80+ for good admission n for 11th n 12th board 75+ is sufficient, coz copy checking is very strict.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.